• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That was awsome!!

draven

TMF Regular
Just got home from my first nest and I only have one single regret... I had to leave a little early! That was a really great experience! Met some really terrific people, made some terrific new friends and tickled some really terrific girls! Big thanks to Pinky(what a trooper) classy(angel!) and irishgirl(I was one of the guys between your toes) I would like to thank the moderators and everybody else who was involved in putting together this little shindig, esp. leeallure(thanks for the tickle!) I really had alot of fun and can't wait to come back next year! peaceout everybody!!!

lilly!!!

almost forgot.... kudos to lilly from viper productions.You 're the bomb babe!

Thank You!

Thank you so much! Nest was a blast and everyone really made it fabulous! Glad that you enjoyed it!

WAs good to see you folks there...glad you enjoyed it so much....

And Lilly...great evil look during distraction! WOW....:hipoke:

I definitely have a little (actually a LOT) more to say on how awesome NEST was but since you guys are on the subject, Lily is indeed a great distraction player. She distracted me so much with the pre-question tickling that I didn't know what the question was. As it turned out I would have had no idea anyway. But I lost out on 30 seconds of being tickled, so still a bummer.

I have the same regret as Wolff80, that I had to leave tonight in order to go to work tomorrow. If it had been at all possible for me to stay, I would still be there.

I have been a member on this forum now for about 6 years but had never attended a gathering in that time until this weekend. Certainly it seems a big step to drive or fly to Philly and meet a huge number of strangers for a weekend of tickling. But without exception, the people I met this weekend were the some of the best people I have ever met and made me so comfortable that it was so easy to relax, be myself, and enjoy this wonderful shared interest we all have.

Avenger314 said it recently in a podcast and it is absolutely true that what you remember most about NEST is the fun moments, not necessarily tickling related, that you share. I'm compelled to list a few. I'll refrain from using names for the present time although I'm sure none of you would care if I did mention them. On Friday, I was playing poker with five other people in a hotel room. One of them, however, was being tortured by a female ler on an immobilizer device during the game, but he kept trying to play the hands. He never won a hand and went bust. Later, that night, the host of that party made a hysterical comment about a vibrator and then continued to stick his foot in his mouth deeper and deeper in talking about that vibrator, to which I replied that he was like Tobias from Arrested Development ("I just blue myself;" That btw is an awesome show for those of you who don't get the reference.) Also particularly memorable was drinking in the hotel hallway on Saturday, singing Avenue Q with one friend and learning later that he was upset his girlfriend told him I sing better than him. And one more for the road, at the main event itself, I was tickling a female lee unrestrained with another male ler's assistance, and the lee was moving around so much we began tickling her while making a circle, and then in turn, the two of us started doing a conga dance while continuing to tickle her.

I am so happy I got to make amazing friends this weekend like Avenger314, Chaneda, TickleEmperor, gabemonster, ASUtickler, and so so many others. Sorry to those I didn't list, but as you all know I left NEST at about a quarter past 11pm, its now about 1:30am and I'm damn exhausted but just had to post before I go to bed. For those of you like me that love tickling but haven't really met many other people with this interest, NEST is such a great first introduction, because you have so much opportunity to socialize and make friends with a great group of like minded people, while also getting a weekend full of opportunity to tickle.

Thank you to LeeAllure for all the work you put into coordinating this event. Thank you to all the DM's who were very helpful and patient with us newbies both before and during the event. I look forward to seeing you all around the forum soon. Can't wait for next year.

Last edited:
No Trivia?

I definitely have a little (actually a LOT) more to say on how awesome NEST was but since you guys are on the subject, Lily is indeed a great distraction player. She distracted me so much with the pre-question tickling that I didn't know what the question was. As it turned out I would have had no idea anyway. But I lost out on 30 seconds of being tickled, so still a bummer.

I have the same regret as Wolff80, that I had to leave tonight in order to go to work tomorrow. If it had been at all possible for me to stay, I would still be there.

I have been a member on this forum now for about 8 years but had never attended a gathering in that time until this weekend. Certainly it seems a big step to drive or fly to Philly and meet a huge number of strangers for a weekend of tickling. But without exception, the people I met this weekend were the some of the best people I have ever met and made me so comfortable that it was so easy to relax, be myself, and enjoy this wonderful shared interest we all have.

Avenger314 said it recently in a podcast and it is absolutely true that what you remember most about NEST is the fun moments, not necessarily tickling related, that you share. I'm compelled to list a few. I'll refrain from using names for the present time although I'm sure none of you would care if I did mention them. On Friday, I was playing poker with five other people in a hotel room. One of them, however, was being tortured by a female ler on an immobilizer device during the game, but he kept trying to play the hands. He never won a hand and went bust. Later, that night, the host of that party made a hysterical comment about a vibrator and then continued to stick his foot in his mouth deeper and deeper in talking about that vibrator, to which I replied that he was like Tobias from Arrested Development ("I just blew myself;" That btw is an awesome show for those of you who don't get the reference.) Also particularly memorable was drinking in the hotel hallway on Saturday, singing Avenue Q with one friend and learning later that he was upset his girlfriend told him I sing better than him. And one more for the road, at the main event itself, I was tickling a female lee unrestrained with another male ler's assistance, and the lee was moving around so much we began tickling her while making a circle, and then in turn, the two of us started doing a conga dance while continuing to tickle her.

I am so happy I got to make amazing friends this weekend like Avenger314, Chaneda, TickleEmperor, gabemonster, ASUtickler, and so so many others. Sorry to those I didn't list, but as you all know I left NEST at about a quarter past 11pm, its now about 1:30am and I'm damn exhausted but just had to post before I go to bed. For those of you like me that love tickling but haven't really met many other people with this interest, NEST is such a great first introduction, because you have so much opportunity to socialize and make friends with a great group of like minded people, while also getting a weekend full of opportunity to tickle.

Thank you to LeeAllure for all the work you put into coordinating this event. Thank you to all the DM's who were very helpful and patient with us newbies both before and during the event. I look forward to seeing you all around the forum soon. Can't wait for next year.

Gee Adonis, you went to a NEST and missed Trivia? :eek:

LOL. Well I missed Sunday night trivia because I was driving home from NEST. But there was trivia earlier the day in the distraction game. And I got/survived one of my two questions. Jen, there are SEVEN DAMN DWARVES. Not including Stupid the dwarf.

glad ya had fun.... wish I could of been there.. hugsssss

Meeting you this year was great! Keep in touch. Welcome to the brotherhood(LOL)....

:sadcry: I just have to get back to another NEST gathering, I just must. Next year....next year. I want to feel like a part of this again and not just some outsider looking in. I want the full enveloped sensation of nest.

I have the same regret. Another day would have been great...good times, fantastic people.

I got an easy question on the distraction game and still FAILED. But hey when you fail like that it is sort of like winning at the same time. But Lily saved the day reciting the alphabet BACKWARDS while being tickled. Amazing! I don't think I could have done it forwards, rofl.

O..............my................god!!!!!!

I have to echo everyone else's sentiments here. Being a newbie, I wasn't sure what to expect. I've read all the NEST related posts from last year, and years past, and see how excited everyone got to go and see people. I went in with a certain amount of apprehension. I only have one word for it.

WOW!!!!

You guys are awesome! I love you all! I had so much fun meeting all of you and just hanging out. Everyone genuinely seemed to care, and be excited to meet/see the people that they've been talking to for so long. I even talked to those I've never formally chatted with on here, and it was like we were old friends by the end of the night.

I hope to strengthen the friendships I've made throughout the year until I see you all again.

Thank you for making this one of my most favorite memories!

--T

I have to echo everyone else's sentiments here. Being a newbie, I wasn't sure what to expect. I've read all the NEST related posts from last year, and years past, and see how excited everyone got to go and see people. I went in with a certain amount of apprehension. I only have one word for it.

WOW!!!!

You guys are awesome! I love you all! I had so much fun meeting all of you and just hanging out. Everyone genuinely seemed to care, and be excited to meet/see the people that they've been talking to for so long. I even talked to those I've never formally chatted with on here, and it was like we were old friends by the end of the night.

I hope to strengthen the friendships I've made throughout the year until I see you all again.

Thank you for making this one of my most favorite memories!

--T

There is nothing else to say.... at all, it was just that damn good.

I also had a great time. Glad to finally get to a NEST after all my years in the community. A big shout out to the organizers and DMs, who did a great job. I'm especially psyched that I won the fancy wrist cuffs as the final prize of the raffle. Now I'll have to make sure they go to good use! :devil:

Dantickle

To all the Newbies

We as a group should be proud that we all jumped in FEET first and made the most of this years NEST. And too all the Vets and past participants who made this experience worthwhile and memorable for all us first timers.

J.

We as a group should be proud that we all jumped in FEET first and made the most of this years NEST. And too all the Vets and past participants who made this experience worthwhile and memorable for all us first timers.

J.

I'm with you on that one, J! I thought our newbie group was pretty tight and a hell of a lot of fun!
Glad I got to know you.

You Newbians did yer class proud, every one of ya. Bella and I are definitely proud!

Bella.... drool drool... I wish she lived closer to me

Quite agree with you on that one, lily.
I had the extreme pleasure of being tickled by her during my "kidnapping."
BTW, lily, you have beautiful feet, which I had the pleasure of tickling when you were blindfolded and strapped down on the table in the main room early on Sunday afternoon. Great laugh as well!

Quite agree with you on that one, lily.
I had the extreme pleasure of being tickled by her during my "kidnapping."
BTW, lily, you have beautiful feet, which I had the pleasure of tickling when you were blindfolded and strapped down on the table in the main room early on Sunday afternoon. Great laugh as well!

Thank you! I am considering starting foot modeling but I don't know where to begin lol...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back