• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Summer House Sory 1 - Getting Friends Together F/M M/F M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
This is a group of stories about a few very good friends who have been friends for a long time and now have decided to rent a house on West Lake.
What brought them together and bonded them was their love of tickling as well as their own individual ticklishness.

Fara and Munroe grew up together and were high school sweet hearts. They went to University together and always knew they would be together always.
Fara works as an Investment Broker for the Agency and Munroe does corporate law for the same Agency. The Agency is more than just a job to it's employees, especially it's top level executives.

When the Agency recruits a prospective employee, they want to know the usual information and do the usual background checks, but, there is one step more they are fascinated by. The Agency asked about how ticklish a person you are and ill even test you to see if you are ticklish. Tickling is encouraged at the Agency, so it was natural that Fara and Munroe be recruited by then after graduation.

Although Fara is ticklish, Munroe is more, much more ticklish. This is what drew them to Mercy and Tyler. Mercy works for th Agency in sales. She is a bit more Bohemian and lives in the village of Langston. Langston has a very eclectic group of people, mostly non conventional and all involved to some degree in tickling. Mercy is a very ticklish girl and any light touches are usually met with a shriek then giggling.

Tyler was a bit of lost soul. An astronomer, his mind was always in the heavens looking for a new discovery. His relationships were a bit like that, too. He's had both boy friend and girl friends, but just can't seem to decide which he wants to date. He is the most ticklish of the four and is usually bate for tickling when they do meet.

Fara and Munroe were the ones who arraigned for the summer house. they were driving in the mountains when they saw this lake with a house on it's shoreline. It was beautiful and Fara fell in love with it at first sight. She only had to convince Munroe to like it, too. That was the easy part for her! She told him what she was planning and he suggested they sleep on it. Fara agreed.

The next morning, Fara made sure that the alarm didn't go off right away. Munroe was laying topless on his belly, fast asleep. Fara pulled down the sheet to his waist. She took a feather out of the basket and began dragging the feather up and down the middle of Munroe's back. She watched and waited for the first giggles to come. As she kept tickling his back, Munroe's body began shaking with giggles. As soon as she saw him giggling, she set the feather down and ran her fingernails along his lower sides. Munroe woke up laughing. "Fara! Stop it! Stop It!! You know how ticklish I am in the morning!heeheeheeheehee!!!" Fara stopped and asked him about renting th House. "No fair tickling me Fara! Yes! We'll rent the house! I'll get in touch with Mercy and Tyler." Fara was satisfied, but now in a playful mood, she pulled the sheet over them and kept tickling Munroe.

Later in the day, Munroe called and spoke to Mercy and told her about the house. "That's great! Can I bring a friend?" asked Mercy. "I don't see why not. There's plenty of room. there's even a "playroom". Who is your friend anyway? Anyone we know?" asked Munroe. Mercy laughed. "No. In fact I just met him a couple of weeks ago, He is the most amazing and mysterious man. His name is Jared. He's into the same things we are and he's really good at it, too! He had me laughing for an hour last night!"

Munroe smiled. "Another ticklephile. Just what we need! Can't wait for Fara to meet him!" thought Munroe. "Mercy.. Is Jared ticklish as well as a tickler?" Mercy thought before answering. "Well.. I don't really know. Shouldn't be hard to find out, though. I am pretty good at tickling!"

Mercy was meeting Jared later that night for dinner. Jared was older by a few years, but he and Mercy became fast friends right away. Jared was a professor in the local community college, but also did his own "research" when it came to tickling. Jared loved to get a helpless , ticklish victim and drive them wild with feathers and fingers on bare, ticklish skin. Jared had a secret, however, that he kept very well.

Mercy told Jared about the summer house and invited him to come. "I'd like that! I'm sure I'll get on well with your friends." After dinner, Mercy and Jared ended up at his place. Both laying naked in the bed, Mercy decided it was time to see if Jared was ticklish. "Jared, Let me give you a massage to relax you. After all, you did have a pretty stressful day." Jared, who suspected nothing, rolled over on his belly and folded his arms to lay his head on them.

Mercy warmed a special oil in her hands and began working it into his shoulders, neck and upper back. After she felt him relax and saw that he was dozing off, Mercy ran her fingertip along his sides lightly to see if he reacted. At first he didn't move at all. Then Mercy took a small make up brush nd swirled along his sides. Jared's eyes opened up and he twisted away from her. Mercy laughed, "what's the matter Jared? Ticklish?"

Jared didn't answer right away. He always tried to keep his ticklishness a secret because he was so insanely ticklish. He controlled his reactions as best as he could, so that if a colleague accidental touched his sides or slid their hand along his lower back, he wouldn't jump or giggle. He felt safe with Mercy. Besides,he could always threaten her with a good tickling if she didn't keep his secret!

"Yes..Mercy. I am horribly ticklish.. everywhere on my body. I try to hide it so that it doesn't interfere with my daily routine. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't tell your friends about it.. for now." Mercy smiled, "On one condition, You allow me to tickle you!"

Part 2 - A Night to Remember F/m M/M
Fara and Munroe were the first to arrive at the lake, so they set up and cooked dinner. Tyler was next, as always, bringing a bit of work with him. Finally Mercy and Jared arrived. Everyone was anxious to meet Mercy's new friend, thinking he was a new love interest for her.

After dinner, they all went out with their drinks and sat around relaxing in the fresh night air. Jared was drinking in the energy he felt from the small group of friends. Except what he felt when Tyler was around was Tyler's anxiety and confusion. Jared smiled to himself and thought, "He's the one I will concentrate my ... efforts on!"

"Well ... Jared.. Tell us a bit about yourself. Mercy tells us so little these days about her associations." said Fara. Jared smiled and sipped his wine. "I teach a very specialized psychology course at the community college. Tactile Psychology. I also have a private practice as a tactile therapist."

Munroe looked puzzled. "What is Tactile psychology?" Jared smiled. "I deal with touch and tactile stimulation." Munroe thought about it and then laughed. "You tickle people and you teach others how to tickle!" Jared looked straight at Munroe. It's a bit more than just straight tickling. Take your friend Tyler over there." Tyler looked up and then at Jared.
"What do you mean by that?" said an annoyed Tyler. Jared looked at Tyler.. 'I meant nothing by it, but i sense a certain uncomfortaleness about you. May I ask you few questions?" Tyler looked around the room then looked down. "Sure .. go ahead."

Jared looked at Tyler and asked, "Are you ticklish at all?" Everyone giggled, then Tyler answered. "Yes .. very in fact" Jared smiled. "Are you comfortable with being so ticklish?" Tyler looked nervously around the room. "N-No ..not.. really. I can't bear to be touched much because i know the touch will tickle and I'll... I'll lose control." The others looked at Tyler. "We had no idea.. !" said Mercy

Jared looked at Tyler. "With your permission, I'd like to try something with you." Tyler looked at Jared and nodded nervously.
Jared rolled up Tyler's shirt sleeve up to the elbow. Then he cupped Tyler's wrist in his hand. Tyler became nervous. "W-what are you going to do?" Jared looked right at Tyler. "I'm going to show you that you can be tickled and not become overpowered by it. Close your eyes and let yourself go with any reaction you feel while I am tickling your arm." Tyler closed his eyes, expecting to be gang tickled. Jared took his fingertip and began lightly tickling Tyler's wrist back and forth then side to side. Tyler felt the tickling sensation on his arm and tried not to laugh. Jared sensed him holding in his reaction and kept tickling his wrist, but now using a small duck's feather. Soon Tyler began giggling. Then Jared moved the feather strokes up the inner surface of Tyler's forearm. Tyler was squirming in his seat and giggling harder. Jared stopped as abruptly as he started and Tyler collected himself. "Now that wasn't so bad now was it?" asked Jared.

"No.. Not really. You didn't attack tickle me they way others do. You were gentle." replied Tyler. Jared poured himself another drink and sat down. "Tickling isn't the only tactile sense I deal with, but it is defiantly the most fun, especially when you get a person who is ticklish and agreeable." The others all agreed. They all kept talking until someone noticed how late it was. Tyler was the first o leave to go to bed.

After he showered, he laid on his bed with his robe and pajama bottoms on. He was dozing and he heard a knock at his door. Tyler opened the door to find Jared there. "It's late.. What can I do for you, Jared?" said Tyler. Jared sensed Tyler was annoyed at being disturbed. "I didn't mean to disturb you. May I come in?" Tyler hesitated then let him in.

"OK. What is it?" said Tyler. Jared sat on the edge of the bed. "there's no reason to be annoyed. I thought I could help you become more comfortable with your... "problem". After all, This is part of what I do." Tyler's interest was piqued and he sat down to asked Jared some questions. "What can you do .. to make me more comfortable with .. you know?" Jared laughed.
"Look at you! You can't even say ticklish can you?" Jared said. Tyler blushed. "No I can't really. It makes me feel like wiggling and I get shivers when I hear others saying tickle and ticklish."

Jared knew he Had Tyler just where he wanted him. "I can help you, but it involves voluntary tickling. Often times extreme tickling. Can you handle that?' asked Jared. Tyler looked at the floor, then at Jared. "I think so. What will you do?"

Jared smiled. "Why don't i give you your first session now before you go to sleep. Are you feather ticklish?" Tyler smiled. "Oh god yes!" Jared smiled. "Very well then take off your robe and lay on your belly.. place your arms outstretched. No matter how much you feel the tickling of my feather, just let your laughter out."

Jared unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Then he took a feather out and began stroking Tyler's back, gently at first. Tyler could feel each stroke of the feather on his bare, ticklish back. As the feather strokes got firmer and more frequent, Tyler began giggling. Jared smiled and whispered. "That's right! Keep giggling. Let it all out! You are deeply ticklish!" Jared keep the feather moving back and forth all over Tyler's back. soon Tyler was wigging and rocking back and forth, giggling loudly.

Jared set the feather down and whispered,"Now I'm gong to run my fingers down your ribs!" "No..plese.. no! I'm so very ticklish there! please!" whispered Tyler. "Yes i knowhow ticklish your ribs are. that's why I must tease you there, to get you more comfortable with rib tickling." "Ok.." said Tyler. "But no underarm tickling I'm too ticklish there!" whispered Tyler.

Jared knelt next to Tyler's torso and started at the bottom rib and began gentle tickling strokes with his fingertips up Tyler's ribcage. Tyler began laughing immediately and wiggling side to side. Jared kept his strokes gentle and fast, keeping the pressure steady. A steady stream of giggling and laughter came from Tyler, who was making no attempt to resist Jared's tickling strokes. Then Jared took the feather and began tickling across Tyler's lower back. Tyler's giggles turned to hard laughter.

Jared stopped when he felt that Tyler had had enough. Tyler was still giggling, but turned on his side. "Jared.. Don't... stop! Please... don't stop!" Jared turned in surprise. "You realize what you are saying?" Tyler nodded his head. "Yes.. Please.. don't... stop...!!" Tyler turned over onto his back and offered the rest of himself for Jared to play with and tickle.

Jared stripped down to his shorts and knelt next to Tyler's half naked body. He knew he's have to go slowly with him, but also knew what made him so ticklish. Jared whispered in Tyler's ear then slipped his fingertips just under the small of Tyler's back and started tickling the edge of Tyler's ribcage. Tyler began giggling and wriggling around on the bed. Jared took a few feathers and began tickling across Tyler's underbelly and hips. Tyler went wild and thrashed side to side on the bed. Jared let the feathers dance up and down Tyler's body, making Tyler laugh endlessly. Then Jared whispered to Tyler, "What about your underarms?" Tyler, still giggling nodded and said it was ok. Jared expertly circled each armpit with the feather tips, driving the young man crazy with ticklish laughter. jared kept up this playful tickling for most of the night, until they both ahd become tired. Tyler fell asleep in JAred's bed. JAred went out into the living room and slept til morning.

End Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back