• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A "Reaper" tickling story

Hell'sTickler

TMF Novice
I'm assuming everyone's een or at least heard of the show Reaper on the CW. And if you have, you know Missy Peregrym's character Andi and how much she could use a nice tickling session.

It had been a long day at the Work Bench and Andi was ready for good night’s sleep. She walked into her apartment and threw her Work Bench apron on a chair near the door. She shut the door behind her and hit the light switch. But the lights didn’t come on.

“What the hell?” Andi asked aloud. “Damn, light bulb must’ve burned out.”

“Not quite.” Andi looked around wildly in the dark for the source of the voice, but suddenly she was hit in the head and knocked unconscious.

Meanwhile, across town Sam was trudging along the sidewalk, when he suddenly found himself in the front row of a circus. He looked around and then saw a familiar older man in a suit sitting next to him holding a cotton candy stick.

“Hi Sam.” Said the devil.

“I’m guessing you got another escaped soul for me to track down?” Sam asked. Ever since he’d found out his parents sold his soul to the devil, it had been a nightmare. Every night it was the same thing: find a soul that escaped from hell, get a vessel to capture it (which always came in the form of some ridiculous thing), and go fight it and capture it and try not to get killed in the process.

“Oh, Sammy, you gotta lighten up.” The devil said, taking a bite out of his cotton candy.

“Yeah, can we just cut to the chase?” Sam demanded.

“You’re no fun tonight, Sam. Unlike your newest fugitive.” The devil explained. “In life, Harriet “Candy” Morgan was obsessed with laughter and fun. Unfortunately for other people her kind of fun involved torture that lasted for hours, even days.”

“So, where do I find her?” Sam asked.

“Well, she loved candy, hence her nickname, she’ll probably be near that old chocolate factory outside of town. Be careful though, once she gets somebody in her clutches she doesn’t let go until she’s through having her fun. Good hunting.” The devil said and Sam found himself back on the sidewalk with a vessel box on the ground infront of him. He opened the box and pulled out the vessel, a feather duster.

“I hate my job.” Sam groaned and walked off to find this Candy girl.

Andi woke up with a moan as she rubbed her head. She looked down and saw she was lying on a big bed in the middle of a factory in her underwear. “What hit me?”

“I did.” Andi looked up and saw a slim woman smiling evilly at her. The woman looked like Natalie Portman in that movie “Closer” when she was wearing that purple bra and thong and that pink wig, except the pink hair came all the way down to her knees. “Hi. I’m Harriet but everybody calls me Candy.”

“Uh, hi. What’s going on?” Andi asked, scooting towards the opposite end of the bed.

“You’re going to help me.” Said Candy as she crawled onto the bed.

“Help you how?” Andi asked, getting very creeped out.

“There’s somebody out there looking for me. A bounty hunter who wants to send me someplace I don’t want to be.” Candy said as she sexily crawled over to Andi.

“I’m… sorry?” Andi said getting weirded out by this girl.

“Oh don’t be, cause I plan on finding him first and getting rid of him. And you can tell me where he is.” Candy said.

“I don’t know any bounty hunters. Uh, I’m clearly not going to be of any help, so I’ll just…” Before Andi could finish her sentence, a piece of cloth suddenly shot out from under the bed and wrapped around her wrists. Another one shot out of the other end of the bed and tied itself around her ankles. They pulled Andi from both ends until she was stretched out over the bed unable to move.

“You’re not going anywhere!” Candy said, laughing and clapping her hands in delight.

“Let me go! I don’t know any bounty hunter!” Andi screamed, pulling at the cords that held her down.

“Oh yes you do, you just don’t wanna say. I was really hoping you would be difficult about it, it’s been so long since I had the chance to play.” Candy said, rubbing her hands together.

“Play? What do you mean play? What are you gonna do?!” Andi asked fearfully. Who knew what this psycho bitch could be planning to do to her.

“Oh, we’re gonna have a few laughs.” Candy said, raising her hands and flexing her fingers.

Andi’s eyes widened at the implication. “No! No, please, not that!”

“Oh yes, that!” Candy said laughing, and she dug her fingers into Andi’s armpits.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE DON’T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Yeah, that’s right! You like that, huh? Do you like that?” Candy teased as she tickled under Andi’s arms.

“NONONONOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Andi howled.

“Yeah, you know you love it!” Candy said giggling. She moved her hands lower and began tickling Andi’s ribs.

“AH! AH! AHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA! OH GOD PLEASE!” Andi screamed.

“It’s not God, it’s Candy.” Candy said as she got in between each of Andi’s ribs. “Oh this is so great! It’s been so long since I had anyone to play with! Let alone someone as fun as you.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE!” cried Andi.

“Uh uh, we’re just getting started, my little Raggedy Andi!”

To be continued.

OMGoodness, that was amazing. :yowzer:
I so hope you continue it soon. :)
"Reaper', great choice for a fan fic. You're so right about Andi needing to get it good. :D

More more more! I want to see her feet get it. Missy Peregrym is really hot.

Oh please a lot more. I been dying for a story with Missy Peregrym getting tickled

part 2

Candy smiled with glee as she squeezed Andi’s ribs and elicited squeals of laughter from the Reaper’s girlfriend. “Coochie coochie coo! Coochie coo!”

“STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!” screamed Andi.

“Say please!” Candy teased.

“AAAAAH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEAAAASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Andi cried shaking her head.

“Well, since you asked so nice, I’ll stop tickling your ribs.” Candy said removing her hands. Andi lay on the bed gasping and giggling for several seconds. For a second she thought it was over, until she saw the evil glint in Candy’s eye. “I’ll give your belly a turn!”

“NONONONOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Andi laughed as the escaped soul’s hands attacked her lean midsection. First she let her fingers crawl over her stomach, then she dug into Andi’s ticklish flesh and squeezed laughter out of her. “AHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO MORE!”

“Oh don’t be such a wimp, Andi! I once played with a gal and her boyfriend for two days straight. You and me are just getting started!” Candy said laughing in delight as Andi laughed in hysteria.

“PLEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! PLEASE STOP! OHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Andi cried as the hell bound hottie forced an unending stream of laughter out of her.

“Oh, OK, if you can guess my favorite fruit, I’ll let you go. You get 3 guesses. Go!” Candy said, sticking her pinky finger in Andi’s belly button.

Andi was so consumed with laughter she barely heard Candy’s offer. She couldn’t think of anything besides this crazy bitch tickling her so she just cried the first thing that came to mind. “AH! AH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAPPLES?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Good guess but no! Two more guesses!” Candy said as she scraped her nails down Andi’s tummy while her left hand stayed on her navel.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! BAHAHAHANANAHAHAHAHAHAHAS?! HAHAHAHA!” Andi tried again.

“Nope, not bananas. Last chance!” Candy said grinning evilly.

Andi couldn’t think, couldn’t breath, she couldn’t do anything but laugh and wriggle and wish she could beat the shit out of this crazy woman. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH! OHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWBERRIEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES?!?!!?”

“And strike 3, you’re out!” Candy suddenly stopped her attack on Andi’s tummy and looked the exhausted Work Bench employee in the eye. “But you were on the right track. See, my favorite fruit isn’t strawberries. It’s raspberries.”

Andi stared at her for a second until she realized what she meant. Candy smiled as Andi’s eyes bugged out of her head and she began shaking her head in protest. “NO! No no no no no PLEASE! Please not that!”

“Yes. That!” Candy just nodded her head, took a deep breath and let it out right on Andi’s belly button.

Andi lost it in full-blown uncontrollable laughter. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU BITCH! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!”

“Aw, that’s not nice, Andi-Wandy. I think a few more of these will teach you a lesson.” Candy said and proceeded to unleash a barrage of raspberries on Andi’s stomach.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAA! AH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! NONONONOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEASE! NO MOHOHOHORE! AHAHAHAHAHA” Andi screamed as tears began to fill her eyes. Candy spent half an hour belly blasting Andi until she finally stopped and got off the bed. She walked to the end of the bed and paced back and forth. Andi was desperate to regain her breath and didn’t notice the insane soul’s position. When she finally calmed down, she saw that Candy was staring at her feet with evil intent. She thrashed around and screamed in protest. “NO! No please, not the feet! I’ll do anything, just leave my feet alone!”

“I can’t do that Raggedy Andi, feet are my favorite.” Candy said, running a finger over the tips of Andi’s toes. “But I don’t want to neglect the rest of your ticklish spots.”

“What are…?” Before Andi could finish, she realized the psycho woman was changing. Her long pink hair suddenly started standing on end, growing longer and moving around on its own. The strands then began to change until instead of a long head of pink hair, she had a dozen 7 foot long pink octopus tentacles coming out of her head. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

“I’m just a girl who likes to play who picked up a few tricks in hell.” Candy said giggling. She pulled a chair up to the foot of the bed and sat down. She raised her hands, started wiggling her fingers and slowly began coming towards Andi’s feet.

“NO! NO! NO! NO DON’T!” Andi screamed, tugging at the restraints on her ankles.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle!” Candy said as she ran her fingernails on Andi’s soles. Andi totally lost it.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DON’T! AHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOP!”

“Don’t stop? Okay, I won’t!” Candy teased as she scribbled her fingers over Andi’s feet. She got in between her toes, down her arches, on her heel and back up again at lightning speed. “Does that tickle? Coochie coochie coo! Does that tickle?”

“NONONOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T STAND IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Andi laughed as tears streamed from her eyes. But then Candy took it to the next level. Her tentacle “hair” reached across the bed and began attacking the rest of Andi’s body. Two tentacles began stroking her armpits, lightly at first then harder. Another started stroking her neck and her ears. 7 of them were putting her upper body through the ringer. They would rub in between her ribs or just poke at them. They’d stroke up and down her sides and tummy, usually with one lingering inside her navel, which would cause her to buck. They dug into her hips and sides and vibrated, and no amount of squirming could throw them off. As Andi thrashed around, it would allow them to get in a few shots along her back and ass. They even occasionally sneaked under Andi’s bra and panties for a few more naughty tickles.

Meanwhile, Candy’s nimble fingers were still causing her the worst agony on her feet. “You know Andi, I can’t remember the last time I’ve had so much fun! I think you deserve something special!”

Andi couldn’t see what she was doing, but she knew whatever “special” thing she had couldn’t be good. Candy stuck out her tongue, which thanks to being a damned soul also had some special abilities. Her tongue was now long and forked like a snake tongue. She licked up and down Andi’s soles and in between each of her toes with her snake tongue, the two forked points each wiggling independent of each other as it traveled along. Andi was in hell.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! AH! AH! AAAAAAH! AHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! NO MORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’LL DOHOHOHOHO ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Coochie coochie coo, Andi-wandy-mandy-dandy!” Candy laughed. She was so enthralled with her fun that she hadn’t noticed somebody had entered the warehouse a few minutes before.

“Hey! Leave her alone!” Candy looked up and saw Sam standing a few feet away from her holding a feather duster. The Reaper was here! She jumped away from Andi, giving her a much needed rest.

“Wait! Wait! You don’t have to send me back! I was just having some fun!” Candy said desperately. Sam just waved the feather duster at her. The feathers flew from the duster and began levitating around Candy. Then they began flying onto her body and caressed her skin. The feathers were tickling her. “AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I DON’T WANNA GO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAACK! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!”

The feathers suddenly emitted a pink glow that enveloped Candy. She was absorbed into the feathers, which then reattached themselves to the duster. Sam just stared. “Weird vessel.”

“Sam!” Andi said between deep breathes. Sam ran over to the bed where Andi was still tied up. She was drenched in sweat and trying to catch her breath, which gave Sam a good vantage point of her heaving bosum. “Oh that crazy bitch! I don’t know what that was and I don’t care, I just want to get the fuck out of here!”

“Right, let me untie you.” Sam said, reaching for the cloth around Andi’s wrist. Suddenly he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. The devil had appeared and was standing just out of Andi’s sight. He looked at Andi, and then pointed to the feather duster vessel Sam still held. Sam just shook his head in confusion.

“What are the chances you’ll ever have this opportunity again? Go for it.” The devil whispered and then disappeared. Sam thought about it for a second, then let go of the cloth and stood up.

“Sam, what are you doing? Untie me!” Andi cried. She suddenly saw a mischievous glint in Sam’s eye as a smile appeared on his face. He then picked up the feather duster and shook it. “No! NO! SAM! DON’T YOU DARE!”

The end?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back