• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bare's Tickling Adventure M\F (Forced Orgasm)

machine146

Ok this is my first tickling story based on Morrowind. So enjoy. I might make a chapter 2.

Bares tickling adventure Chapter 1

Bares was very successful in her adventures in Morrowind. She has excelled in her quests and have risen the ranks in the fighters, thieves, and mages guild. She owned a big house by the ocean and even acquired the royal guard armor by protecting the emperor at one point.

Bares is a female Argonian. Her green scales shined in the sunlight. Her head had four small horns between them was a small decorative cloth that many female Argonians have, she wore the royal guard armor. It was painted a dark red and covered her from her shoulders to her legs. Since Argonians do not wear or need shoes she always went barefoot. Under her armor were expensive clothes that she likes to show off at parties. All together she had over 500 grand in the bank. And her possessions were worth well over 3 million. She had it all…or so she thought.

Bares walked along the path to Balmora. The sun went down hours ago and two full moons were out over the clear sky. A few months ago Bares would have hesitated to go outside the cities during the night but her weapons and armor made her fearless. Beasts were easily cut down and bandits left her alone. They valued their lives to much to go after her. The dirt was soft under her feet as she passed a sign that said.
Balmora
2 miles

“Only two miles I should be in the city within the hour.” Bares said to herself passing the sign. She stopped momentarily to take a drink of Brandy and continued walking. Unknown to her that someone was watching her every move.

She moved calmly occasionally grabbing some flowers and herbs to use for potions latter when she gets to Balmora. When she bent down to grab at another flower the person saw his chance to strike. With quickness he jumped Bares covering her face with a cloth. She quickly knocked him off. Her mind went fuzzy as she felt tired. Turning around she saw a Male Argonian.

“Who are…you?” Were the words she said before falling to the ground.

He picked her up and carried his prize to a nearby cave hidden by a large bush. He chuckled and opened the door carrying Bares in.

Bares awoke. The first thing she saw was a rocky roof. She knew she was in a cave. Moving her arms she realized she was tied eagle spread to a table. Turning her head to the right she saw a desk complete with her stuff. Sword, gold, and potions. She turned to the right to see feathers, oils, and chains. Looking down she was thankful that her armor and clothes were still on.

Footsteps behind caught her attention suddenly. “Who are you? Let me go!” Bares yelled.

The person behind her laughed. “Hehe not a chance. I’m going to keep you here for awhile.” Bares could feel his breath on her head.

“Who the hell are you?” She demanded struggling against her bonds.

“My name is not important. But for now call me Hunter. It’s not my real name but if you knew my real name the guards will find me.” Hunter said patting her head. When he stopped he grabbed her decorative cloth on the top of her head and ripped it off.

“What do you want from me?” she asked a little worried now.

“Everything. Your money, your house, your possessions, even the clothes on your back. I want everything until you have nothing left. Not a stitch of clothing or a piece of gold. Your naked body will be the only thing left you have.” He chuckled. “And you will give it to me willingly.”

Bares was surprised and angry. “Hell, no! I will not give you anything willingly!” She bared her teeth.

“I knew you were going to say that. That’s why I brought some toys to persuade you. If you noticed but there are feathers and oils. I also have contracts for you to sign if you change your mind. I hope you’re not ticklish.” He chuckled again and grabbed a feather.

“Get that away from me. Don’t even think about touching me!” She pulled at the ropes but Hunter pulled the ropes tighter so she couldn’t move.

“Oh come on. I have knotted these ropes with a special spell. There is no way you can get free.” He bent down to her foot and used the feather to lightly stroke it.

“Nohehhehaha” Bares giggled.

“So you are ticklish. Ok, the first thing I want you to give me is your house by the ocean. I always wanted to live by the ocean.” He said stopping. He waited for a reaction from Bares.

“No I will never give it to you.” Bares said. Hunter started stroking her foot again. “Hhehehhaha”

“Come on” He increased his pace.

“Hehehahahahahaha!!” Bares laughed and tried to twist her body but the ropes held her in place.

He tickled the second foot with a feather moving up and down from the toes to her heel. “I can do more to you”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Bares shook her head no. Tears started to form in her eyes.

He tickled faster and faster added more pressure to the feathers.

“HAHHAHANOHAHAHHAHAHHAHAPLEASHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” She bursted out laughing. Her body shook until Hunter stopped.

“Sign?” He asked

“Fuck you” She replied.

“I love it if you do but I would rather have your stuff. Now I wonder what’s under this armor?” He moved over and started undoing her armor.

“Stay away from me!” Bares yelled.

Hunter ripped off the armor one piece at the time. Her bracers, her shoulder armor, the breastplate, and the legging. He took his time and set each one on the desk next to her sword. “Such a nice set of armor. It will look good on me” Hunter said chuckling. He turned and stared at Bares. All she had left was her shirt and pants. “Sign or I’ll take your clothes off.”

“Fine! Just leave me my clothes.” Bares said.

“Good, he pulled a slip of paper out of his pocket and loosened her hand a bit so she can move it but not loose enough for her to grab him or untie the rope. He handed her a pen and she signed her name handing her house to him. “Now give me your money in the bank.”

“No, I rather be naked then give you my money.” Bares said as Hunter tightened the rope.

“Fine have it your way but I’ll do it slowly.” He lifted her shirt up a bit and tickled her tummy.

“HahahahahahHAHAHA” She started to laugh again. She twisted and struggled but he started to speed up his tickling. “HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”

Hunter lifted her shirt a little more. Just below her breasts and digged into her ribs which made her laugh even harder. “Someone defiantly is ticklish. He used a feather to tickle her navel.

“HAHAHAHAHAHNOHAHAHAHHASTOPHAHAHAHHA!!!” Bares cried and squealed.

Hunter suddenly ripped Bares’s shirt off exposing her breasts. Her nipples stood out at attention. His two feathers attacked her nipples.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA NO!!!!HAHHAHAHAH” Bares’s never felt this much tickling before as the feathers danced and stroked her sensitive nipples. Strangely she was getting turned on from it all as well.

Hunter stopped and massaged her breasts. “MMM nice feels and the nipples are at perfect sensitivity. Now will you sign?” He asked.

“No.” Bares managed to say in between breathes.

“Fine” He moved down to her pants and started to pull them down.

“No don’t! Ok I’ll sign.” Bares said. She didn’t want to show Hunter how turned on she is.

“Good, just sign here.” Hunter said pulling out another contract and went through the paces of loosening, signing, and tightening. “Now just one more thing. Sign over all of your possessions and you shall be free, and I mean all of them. You will have nothing left.”

“No” Bares said.

“Fine” With one swipe Hunter tore off Bares’s pants exposing her wet pussy. “Hey someone is loving this.” He taunted making Bares blush. Taking his hand he rubbed her slit making Bares moan a little.

“Don’t touch me!” She yelled.

“Your mouth says no but your pussy says yes. Frankly I listen to your pussy.” He stood back up and took something from the wall. Bares turned and saw him taking a ball gag. He walked up to her.

“Don’t do it plmurrphhh.” He slipped and tightened the gag around her mouth.

“There peace and quiet. Hmm before I tickle you I’m going to summon my friends to help me.” He snapped his fingers and ten goblins appeared each having a feather. “Now sign.” Bares shook her head no.

“Have it your way. Goblins tickle.” The ten Goblins attacked Bares. Two tickled her feet. Two tickled her breasts. One tickled her tail. Two tickled her chest. Two tickled her sides. And one tickled her thighs. Bares’s body twisted and shook. She never felt this much tickled before. It was driving her crazy and the gag made it impossible to laugh.

She then felt something being poured over her. The body oil. It made her scales feel even more ticklish. The only area that wasn’t attacked was her hot slit. But Hunter came over and ran a feather up and down her slit. Tears flowed down Bares’s face. She felt a mix of anger, humiliation, and lust. For over and hour they tickled. Every time she got close to an orgasm they stopped. They did this eight times. Finally Hunter pulled off her gag.

“Sign?” He asked her

“Yes please just let me cum. This is torture!” Bares said panting heavily. She signed the contract.

“Good” He put the contract away and leaned over fingering Bares’s slit. After a few seconds Bares cums. Her juices flowed around Hunter’s fingers. He licked his fingers. “Now I have everything and you have nothing. If you become successful again I will take that away from you again.” He laughed and put a piece of cloth in her face again. Her world became fuzzy and she passed out.

Bares awoke near a river. She could see Balmora is the distance. Getting up she saw that she was naked. Next to her was a piece of paper. It read…

Dear Bares
Thanks for your stuff. I have left you nothing but the scales on your back. Hopefully you will remain that way. Because whatever you gain I will take. I cast a few spells on you. The slightest wind will tickle you, your clothes will tickle you, and finally you will stay horny and wet. Good luck in the city. I hope you give everyone an eyeful hehe.
Signed Hunter

Bares sighed and headed towards the city covering herself the best she could. The high and mighty Bares has been reduced to nothing more then a naked Argonian that looks like a runaway slave.

The end of chapter 1

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back