• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite NEST Moments

A few I didn't mention in my LOOONG post in the other thread: The pirates new diet in which they give up quiche for egg salad, singing Monty Python and Avenue Q in the hallway, winning at Family Guy Trivia (shout out to my team), Lilly distracting me so much in distraction I missed the question, meeting my trivia archnemesis Avenger314 after many years of battle, and getting to know some of the best people I've ever met.

Seeing the look on Crystal's face when I gave her the "gift" lol...PRICELESS..

Renewing friendships, hugging, teasing....

Bonding with the new people I know will be lifelong friends....

DAMN! I hate this post nest depression.....:Grrr:

Oh my goodness, there's too many to name:

Bald and Avenger singing in the hallway--

Winning Family Guy Trivia!!!--

TickleEmporer (I love you, man :blaugh: )--

Hypnosis' "man love" :xpulcy: --

Spending "quality time" with Snail and Tortuga --

*sigh*

I love you guys.........miss you already!

--T

HAHA, oh I totally forgot about the man love with Hipnosis. Nice call Tamia.

You people are all totally amazing! Been sending out PMs for the past hour so I dont really have the energy to type anything much but uh...

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSTTTTTTT 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you people,

- The Emperor (Rob)

Favorite? The look of realization in the new kids' eyes....

The Emperor. He's the poster child for NEST. The icon for the future. That man has more NEST love in him than anyone I've ever seen or heard of.

For me, it's brunch. TickleChgo's generosity outdone only by the number of hugs I got from folks. It's all about the love, and that place was fulla love.

Wow there are far too many to name...

My time spent with Jonathon and KittenToes within an hour of arriving at Nest! You guys are amazing!

Learning that I LOVE being a ler!

Having people line up to be my lee

Distraction... both intimidating the guys and actually managing to recite the alphabet backwards... I really did not think that I could do it!

Putting on both the preview show and the actually video shoot!

Bella sucking and biting my toes

Both topping and at various times doming the Emperor

And o so much more... There is not a moment that was not fun!

The whole weekend basically. From the Male Bonding Drinkfest Thursday night with TMF's top brass and Team Canada to the quiet time poolside before I went to bed early Sunday night for the trip home there wasn't a moment that wasn't fun or funny. It's all the little fun moments put together that make this a big event. It's the people and what they reveal of their personalities that make these gatherings special to me.

Lots of us hanging out Sunday night at the hotel, laughing and giddy until very late, not wanting to go to bed, because they don't want the day to end...

Geez, brother, I'm *still* baskin' in them last moments...

Kered, wasn't that Thursday night just excellent? Moments hangin' wit' folks ya just met, and clickin' so easily wit' 'em is beyond simple description of delight.

Hope Pokey brings the missus next year. I wanna meet the woman that gets him t'look like that, and talk with such affection. Here's hopin' next year brings more friends!

Where do I start? I guess no one moment was more enjoyable then the other... and the overall experience was something incredible, buuuuuut...

The people I met at Nest were just the best of people. Emperor, Tickles, Directer, Lily, and Team Canada come to mind lol. OH! And I have to give a shout for Craig and his friend/model Pinky. Thanks to him, I know have a stronger love for rope... specially now that I know how to hog-tie someone! And I also managed to a very enjoyable time with Pinky which was one of those "Wow, I can't believe I got a chance to do this" moments.

Also, Libertine and Kitten Toes for helping me find out all the wonderful things one can purchase at Home Depot... which I will get on as soon as I'm over this bug that I caught on the plane, blarg...

Lastly, the DMs for being the sweet, wonderful and cool people that they are. The communication and aftercare seminars were so much more informative then I thought they would be, so I learned a lot that I wouldn't have if I hand't jumped into the Nest pool...

Man, I can't wait for the next round lol

Where do I start? I guess no one moment was more enjoyable then the other... and the overall experience was something incredible, buuuuuut...

The people I met at Nest were just the best of people. Emperor, Tickles, Directer, Lily, and Team Canada come to mind lol. OH! And I have to give a shout for Craig and his friend/model Pinky. Thanks to him, I know have a stronger love for rope... specially now that I know how to hog-tie someone! And I also managed to a very enjoyable time with Pinky which was one of those "Wow, I can't believe I got a chance to do this" moments.

Also, Libertine and Kitten Toes for helping me find out all the wonderful things one can purchase at Home Depot... which I will get on as soon as I'm over this bug that I caught on the plane, blarg...

Lastly, the DMs for being the sweet, wonderful and cool people that they are. The communication and aftercare seminars were so much more informative then I thought they would be, so I learned a lot that I wouldn't have if I hand't jumped into the Nest pool...

Man, I can't wait for the next round lol

You're the man dude im thrilled you had such a blast as I did, it took balls for someone you're age to come alone. Well done Tickle Trooper, well done!

Love you all,
- The Emperor (Rob)

Favorite Moments:

Sunday post-event dinner and being served broccoli the size of small dogs

Seeing the look of utter shock and disbelief on dvnc's face when I blew the easiest question in "Distraction" in under two seconds......*grumbles at the Sisterhood under his breath*

Kered buying the ugliest coffee mug he could find for Classy and her liking it

Seeing this sign at the hotel "Play at your own risk. No bare feet."

TickleChgo retelling the "bunny ears" story from a previous NEST.

Taking a shift behind the bar Sunday.

Someone (you know who you are :D ) asking me to get out the electric flosser I brought only to have it used on me 20 minutes later.

Best moment: the time spent talking and getting to know the other attendees. You all are the best, period.

The whole weekend was awesome, but my personal highlight was being "worked over" by Classy, Amanda, Tamia & Tickleshotel. You ladies showed no mercy & you were all awesome!

I'm still feeling sappy, so I'll throw some more in there with an accentuation on the sappy:

Talking politics with Capnmad and Oddball at the Saturday brunch. There were a lot of great quotes from that conversation I know, but as I was on practically no sleep at the time, I'm blanking on them. Help me out guys if you can.

The look of surprise I got all weekend when people looked me over and then said "You're not bald." No, I'm not at all. PM me if you don't know and want to know the reference.

Sitting in the deck area with a lot of you and just chilling after the main event before I idiotically drove home a little after 11.

The Emperor walking me to my car because he said he wanted to be the last face I saw at NEST.

Talking with Avenger, Chaneda, and Aylajane the next morning from work when I was very depressed about missing one last chance to spend time with y'all at brunch. I crashed after that phone call but eventually that helped me make it through the day.

Getting home to a flood of PM's on Monday and talking to people in the chatroom and on messenger, giving me a sense of reconnection and some feeling of normalcy again.

I miss you all so much. When I can register for next year already?

Geez, brother, I'm *still* baskin' in them last moments...

Kered, wasn't that Thursday night just excellent? Moments hangin' wit' folks ya just met, and clickin' so easily wit' 'em is beyond simple description of delight.

Hope Pokey brings the missus next year. I wanna meet the woman that gets him t'look like that, and talk with such affection. Here's hopin' next year brings more friends!

dvnc, I have already started to "discuss" next year and NEST with TheBoss. I truly hope she can make it with me and experinece the joy.

Thursday night was really very special. To just sit and laugh and enjoy the warmth of friendship is hard to beat; but then comes Friday!!! and it gets better and better.......

In armpitlvr's car:

"He has a cock-a-too at home..."

"No, just one...."

R

The Distraction Game, in particular being asked a question that I knew I couldn't answer, guaranteeing being tickled by half a dozen beautiful women for the full 30 seconds. :3poke:

Including the very beautiful Lily. :D

dvnc, I have already started to "discuss" next year and NEST with TheBoss. I truly hope she can make it with me and experinece the joy.

Thursday night was really very special. To just sit and laugh and enjoy the warmth of friendship is hard to beat; but then comes Friday!!! and it gets better and better.......

I hope to exchange meetings, brother, my lady and yours. That will be truly fine. It's always great to see where this can steadily keep improving. :)

Talking with Avenger, Chaneda, and Aylajane the next morning from work when I was very depressed about missing one last chance to spend time with y'all at brunch. I crashed after that phone call but eventually that helped me make it through the day.

Darling, call me anytime, we can discuss the finer points and notes of american musicals.....:twohugs:

Speaking of Impaler, after the hotel bartender learned about our group she would grab Impaler's ribs every chance she had just to watch him jump to the ceiling. :woot:

Another favorite moment was driving in Big John's car to the restaraunt Sun nite, and Snail and Lori trying to decipher what the heck Big John was trying to say!

All I have to say is "Droppin the Deuce" and "Mudball" are now going to be used in my vocabulary!!!

You guys made my night!

--T

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back