• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Arms of the Law - F/M From knees up

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
Greetings...I am a storyteller

It has been a while since my last story.

The sufferings of real life, I suppose.

Or, I've just been hiding in the Silly Stuff Forum.

Anyway, this is a story I started quite some time ago.

As always, I hope you will enjoy it.

As always, if you don't, there isn't a thing I can do about it.

---
The Arms of the Law
---

Tyler had just gotten out of work. It was late, maybe about 10 or 11, and the 29 year old dreaded the walk home through the city streets.

He walked quickly, looking at his feet, hoping they would pick up speed and magically take him to his destination.

Minutes passed.

Tyler looked up only when he came to the intersection across from his apartment. It was then that he noticed the squad car.

It was parked outside his apartment, and the officer was leaning on the hood, obviously waiting for him.

Tyler stopped for a second, eyes frantically looking for an escape route. His heart, however, knew it was hopeless.

Taking a steadying breath, he approached the squad car, stopping in front of the officer.

"Evening," said Tyler.

The officer nodded in response, a sly smile on her lips.

Tyler waited a second, then, slowly, began walking towards his apartment door.

The officer jingled the handcuffs she had been holding, unbeknownst to Tyler.

Tyler glanced at them and moaned. Looking back down at his feet, he held out his hands.

The officer quickly cuffed his wrists in front of him and shuffled him into the back of the squad car.

Without a word, she got in the driver's seat and the car silently disappeared into the night.

Tyler squirmed in the back seat, but did not attempt to protest or escape. He knew what was happening, and also knew what would happen if he caused too much trouble. He looked out the window as the squad
car darted through the city, watching the police station as the car passed by it.

Minutes later, the car pulled into a garage on the outskirts of the city, the metal door clanging shut behind them.

Tyler waited for the officer to pull him out of the car, leading him up the familiar staircase and through the door.

It was a large room, wide open, with sparse furniture. The enormous windows overlooked the city,

Tyler was barely able to make out the familiar skyline of his neighborhood.

Tyler glanced around as the officer released him from the handcuffs.

He rubbed his wrists, waiting for the officer to make the next move.

The officer walked over to the padded leather table in the middle of the room, leaning on it as she had done to her squad car.

She pulled off the sunglasses, revealing hungry eyes that told Tyler all he needed to know.

She still had not spoken, only given Tyler the once over, then beckoned him closer with a finger.

Tyler's stomach turned in knots, but he walked towards the officer, looking nervously at the table.

The officer smiled again, a knowing and devious smile, and signaled him to undress.

Tyler gulped, kicking off his sneakers as he pulled his sweatshirt off over his head. He looked at the officer, who continued to stand against the table, watching him.

The sweatshirt was followed by his t-shirt, then his jeans. Tyler moved past the officer to sit on the table, reaching down to peel his socks off.

The officer cleared her throat, and when Tyler looked curiously at her, she shook her head.

Ok, he thought. Socks will stay on.

Tyler continued to sit, waiting for the officer's next order.

The officer stood there, and an awkward moment passed. It then occured to Tyler that he hadn't undressed fully, which was what it seemed the officer was waiting for. Tyler nervously fingered the waistband of his boxers,
and the officer's smile widened. A deep sigh later, and Tyler pulled them off, now standing, completely nude, in front of his torturer.

The officer patted the table once more, and Tyler laid down, mind racing. The officer gently pulled Tyler's arms over his head, placing his wrists in the waiting cuffs. Tyler heard the oh-so-familiar cranking noise, and felt his arms being pulled taut over his head.

He tried to struggle, but only was able to curl the rest of his body higher on the table. This ability wouldn't last long.

The officer chuckled to herself, now bringing Tyler's feet down to the other end of the table.

More sounds of velcro cuffs, and Tyler was completely helpless.

Tyler waited for the cranking noise again, but it didn't happen.

He glanced up, and saw that the officer was arranging a new set of cuffs on the table.

Tyler glanced at them curiously, shuddering when he saw where the officer was placing them.

One around each leg, just above the knee. These cuffs were attached to ropes, which, Tyler saw with great trepidation, were attached to the crank.

That noise occured again, and Tyler's legs were pulled in opposite directions.

His ankles were free, for what good that did him.

All Tyler knew was that his legs were spread much further than before,
and his heart sank when he realized what that meant.

Seemingly satisfied, the officer smiled at Tyler, pulling her case of tools out and placing them on a nearby table.

Tyler audibly groaned at the sight of the case, knowing all too well what lay inside.

That caused another chuckle from the officer, who, in what must have seemed to her to be an act of great mercy, left the case and approached his victim.

Tyler struggled in his bonds, knowing it was hopeless, but unable to come up with another viable option. The officer's fingers began wiggling back and forth, hovering over Tyler's exposed torso.

Tyler giggled reflexively, trying to move from side to side, laughing louder now as the officer's fingers slowly began their teasing descent.

Tyler watched those fingers, unable to look anywhere else, helplessly giggling as they approached.

Suddenly, they flew downwards, landing in Tyler's exposed armpits.

Tyler exploded in laughter, shaking back and forth as the officer's fingers danced happily in circles across his underarms.

The officer watched Tyler's face intently, studying his reactions, focusing her fingertips on the spots that seemed to cause Tyler to laugh the hardest. She dug in deeper, now pressing her fingers into Tyler's underarms, causing him to buck and scream with laughter.

Tyler couldn't help being super ticklish, nor could he help that the officer knew every single one of Tyler's most ticklish spots. This was just the beginning, Tyler knew, but he couldn't help going crazy.

The officer was now sweeping her fingers from Tyler's inner arm across his underarm down to his sides, which wasn't torturous, but kept him constantly laughing. This seemed, at least to the officer, to be a break for Tyler, as she quickly returned to digging his fingers into Tyler's armpits, causing him to howl once again.

After what must have only been a few minutes, the officer stopped, now going for the case of tools. Tyler whimpered again, hoping to dissuade the officer as he had before, but the officer just smiled, returning with a
bottle of lotion and (to another round of moans from Tyler), the Sonicare.

The officer slowly pumped lotion into her hand, warming it a bit before placing it on Tyler's shaven underarms.

(Tyler had the officer to thank for that during his last visit to this room.)

Tyler began laughing even as the lotion was being rubbed in. The officer looked quizzically at him, as she wasn't meaning to tickle, but the lack of hair and taut skin of the underarms made the lotion's application torturous.

Realizing this, the officer took her sweet time, adding another layer of lotion, smiling as Tyler's laughter increased again.

After a minute, she stopped, holding the Sonicare in front of Tyler, turning it on to let Tyler hear the dreadful buzzing.

Tyler opened his mouth to beg for mercy, but he knew better. He had tried that once, and been tickled nearly half to death. Instead, he closed his eyes, anticipating the inevitable.

The buzz of the Sonicare lowered, and every muscle in Tyler's body tightened. Seconds passed, and Tyler opened one eye slowly,
wondering what was happening. Obviously this was what the officer was waiting for, as the second Tyler's eye opened, he was shocked by the
incredibly ticklish feeling of the bristles spinning under his lotioned arms.

Tyler screamed with laughter, squirming on the table as much as he could. The officer grinned, slowly working the brush in circles,
letting the lotion slide the bristles in all directions. Tyler pounded is head onto the padded table in frustration, unable to do anything else
to escape. The officer continued working the brush across Tyler's armpits, using her free hand to torture his sides once more.

Finally, mercifully, the sounds of the brush died. Tyler gasped for air, eyes blurred through the tears his torturer had wrought from him.

By the time he had come to his senses, he saw the officer kneeling between his legs, smirking at him knowingly.

Tyler glanced down at his naked body, parts of which had noticably stiffened. As always, he tried to tell himself that he was simply reacting to the physical contact and the vulnerability, and nothing more. He glanced back at the officer, who gave him a wink.

Who was he kidding?

The officer placed her hands on Tyler's inner thighs, just above the cuffs. Tyler's eyes popped out of his head, and his struggling tripled.

She wouldn't. . . Not like this. . .Not when he couldn't get away. . .

The officer smiled at him, lightly pressing her fingertips against his thighs. Tyler yelped, silently pleading with his eyes, hoping for an ounce of compassion. The officer's smile widened, and Tyler's eyes filled with tears once more.

"Please," he whispered, his voice catching.

The officer shook her head slightly, though Tyler thought he could see a flicker of sympathy. Maybe she'd go easy on him. . .

The officer lightly began running her fingers across his inner thighs, being as gentle as possible.

If this was her attempt at sympathy, frankly, she stunk at it.

Tyler let out a primal scream, and began maniacally laughing. He shook his head back and forth, hoping the whiplash would block out some of the incredible sensations erupting from every nerve in his legs.

He felt fingers tickling every inch of skin from his knees to his groin, and no amount of shaking or writhing could stop them.

The officer continued her gentle caress, moving her fingertips upwards an inch at a time. If she hadn't known better, she'd have thought Tyler was in the midst of some sort of attack, the way his body was jerking and spasming on the table.

Tyler would have prefered the attack, or at least, he thought he would. He had never in all his life experienced a sensation like this.

First, the nudity. Then, the immobility of his legs. A woman kneeling near his most vulnerable area, and the soft flicks and drags of her fingers
was more than he could bear.

Within seconds, he had collapsed onto the table, unable to muster the energy to struggle or protest. He eclipsed into silent laughter,
mouth open in ticklish agony, only able to yelp or emit a high pitched giggle when the officer's fingers moved to a relatively untouched
bunch of nerves.

The officer delighted in Tyler's submission, knowing she did not need to do anything more than this gentle touch to keep him in hysterics for hours on end.

Still, though, she had one more devious trick in mind.

Her fingertips slid upwards, resting right where the inner thigh meets the groin.

Tyler's body twitched, the extent of his ability to protest. His eyes, nearly fully glazed over, flickered up to the officer kneeling above him.

She blew him a kiss.

She then began lightly squeezing and poking Tyler's single most sensitive spot.

---

When Tyler awoke, he was in his bedroom. He sat up quickly, looking around. He glanced at the alarm clock. 4:30 AM.

Had it been a dream?

He glanced at his wrists, and saw the distinct impression that only the cuffs could have left.

He glanced under the sheet, and saw similar markings on his thighs.

His fingers traced over them, and he nearly laughed out loud.

Still sensitive, he thought.

He lay back down, pulling the blankets snugly over himself, taking a deep relaxing breath.

He felt safe.

The safety of being home and off the streets.

The safety of being in his own bed.

The safety of living with a cop.

That was awesome. Loved how it all unraveled. I had a feeling where it was going but to read it all and the direction you took it in was excellent. It still kept me reading 'til the end. Welcome back to writing! :)

Well, if you want to get technical, I liked it.

Of course, I might be biased.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Marquis.

Nice name, btw.

Very good piece, Storyteller. Thank you.

OMG - that was amazing and so hot! I wish I was that girl! :woot::justlips::woot:

Glad to hear you enjoyed the story.

Thyme, I'm sure you could find some guys who would love to let you be that girl. :)

Wonderful story,CK!!!

Sometimes the nonverbal communication between `ler and `lee speaks volumes!!!:woot:

I love the whole premise,including the twist at the end!:couch::D

Thanks for sharing this with us,my friend!

That was a good story...all in my mind.

Let me enter the ler's mind though the lee's thoughts...

Excellent!

The story was awesome. I remember reading it the first time and I am glad it was bumped up so that I could comment, since I didn't the first time.

great Story. One if the few were the ler doesn't say a word. Interesting and sexy. Thanks for writing.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back