• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Spice of Life: Part Three (MM/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings all. After an unavoidable delay, I now post Part Three of "The Spice of Life"—wherein the beautiful but cruel Claudia Calderone finally gets what she deserves. Enjoy!

:jester:

The Spice of Life

by

T.G. Gore

Part Three: A Surprising Turnabout​

How had this HAPPENED?! Claudia Calderone couldn’t figure it out. Just minutes ago she’d been the dominant, demanding mistress, holding her little slaves by the BALLS and making them DANCE to her TUNE—then suddenly they’d grabbed her, and stripped her of her CLOTHES—and put her in BONDAGE—!

They’d hung her up by the wrists with her legs spread and his ankles bound to a pair of metal rings set in the concrete floor. She’d been hoisted just barely high enough up to lift her heels from the floor. In fact, it was precisely the position in which she’d placed Marty for his most recent session of tickling and humiliation at David’s experienced hands!

The two of them were naked, and they were behaving with a lack of decorum that Claudia found shocking. It was one thing when she commanded her slaves to perform for her—but quite another when they developed an authentic relationship! And the physical evidence of the relationship that has sprung up between David and Marty was all too disturbingly evident!

David caught Claudia ogling his upright organ and gave her a nasty smile. “Sorry, Ms. Calderone—there’s no tube steak on the menu for YOU, I’m afraid.”

“Oh, I don’t mind sharing,” Marty said. They both laughed as David circled around to stand behind Claudia.

“You’ll PAY for this!” Claudia yelled. She tugged furiously at the bonds that held her in position. “I’ll fix you—oh, I’ll fix you BOTH!”

“Really? And when will that be, Ms. Calderone?” David moved closer so as to whisper in her ear. “Before or after I inform the Audit Department about your little slush fund?”

“Wha-wha-what do you mean?” Claudia stammered.

“I mean that you are FUCKED, bitch!” David grinned. “And not in a good way.”

“That’s right,” Marty added. “Because if we spill the beans on you, Ms. Calderone, not only will Gigantatron fling you out on your ear—you’ll probably wind up in JAIL!”

“Now w-w-wait a minute,” Claudia stammered. “You can’t DO this to me!”

“Really?” David grinned. “Why can’t we? Marty and I have been discussing our options for a couple of weeks now—ever since you introduced us.”

“Thanks for that, by the way,” Marty put in. “It changed my life.”

“But why are you DOING this?!” she gulped.

“Remember how you treated David and me when you had us by the balls?” Marty replied. “Well, we remember every SECOND of it!”

“And now it’s payback time, Ms. Calderone.” David stepped closer still. “We’re going to give you a nice big taste of your own medicine!”

“B-b-but it was just a GAME!” Claudia gulped.

“So’s this, Ms, Calderone,” David whispered. “But I very much doubt that YOU’RE going to enjoy it!” And so saying he darted his fingers into Claudia’s delicate, defenseless armpits!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Claudia screamed. Her slender body convulsed and quivered in response to the exquisitely unbearable sensations produced by David’s ticklish caress. She couldn’t believe what was HAPPENING to her! It was INTOLERABLE! It was UNTHINKABLE—!

And in the next moment it got even WORSE—because Marty, who had stepped up to stand face to face with her, began to stroke Claudia’s exposed ribcage!

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” she bellowed, wiggling and writhing in a frantic, futile effort to evade their stroking, probing fingers. “YOU’RE TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLING MEEEEEE!!!”

“I hope we’re not driving her TOO crazy!” Marty snickered as he dug her fingers into Claudia’s ribs.

“Actually,” David giggled as he probed her supersensitive hollows, “I think she LIKES it!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Claudia shrieked. She went up on her toes and shivered violently. Goose bumps roughened her smooth, pampered skin. “STOP!!!” she pleaded. STOP IT!!! OH, YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAAAAY-HAY-HAY-ZEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Are we?” David chuckled. “So sorry!”

“BWAAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Claudia bellowed as their busy fingers probed and stroked. Her pert breasts bounced as she squirmed and struggled in a futile attempt to free her wrists and ankles. But it was hopeless—HOPELESS! She was trapped—and they refused to stop TICKLING her—!

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE, you ticklish SLUT!” David sang as he stroked and stroked and stroked Claudia’s delicate hollows.

“Cootchie-cootchie-COO, you ticklish BITCH!” Marty echoed as he lovingly caressed Claudia’s convulsing belly.

“YAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Claudia screeched. “AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

She tried to tell them that she’d ruin them both—that their careers at Gigantatron were OVER—that they had to STOP because she couldn’t stand being TICKLED—but she had no breath to spare for threats or please. Every molecule of oxygen that she could drag into her laboring lungs was needed to fuel the eye-popping, gut-busting LAUGHTER that was slowly but surely driving her out of her tiny MIND—!

“You know what?” David remarked after several minutes of nonstop hilarity. “I think I’m going to try a feather.”

“Good idea,” Marty replied. “Get one for me, too.”

David scooted back to the table against the wall. Several long, stiff, pointed feathers lay on the table top. He grabbed two and handed one to Marty.

“No!” Claudia cried. “NO! Oh please DON’T!” But they paid no heed to her pleas for mercy.

“This is really going to be fun,” David whispered, “Now, let’s try right HERE—!”

And he swept the feather down the length of Claudia’s right leg!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” she shrieked as a fierce thrill of ticklish sensation raced up her leg—straight into the pit of her BELLY! Claudia’s slender legs trembled and she’d have collapsed in a heap had it not been for the bonds around her wrists. And then it got even WORSE—because Marty put his feather to work on her BOOBS—!

Claudia’s nipples extended themselves in response to this intimate caress. And she realized with a shock of horror that what they were doing to her was actually beginning to turn her ON—!

“Time for a break,” David suggested after several more minutes of energetic, nonstop tickling. “I think we could both use some stress relief at this point, cupcake. And we certainly don’t want to tire Ms. Calderone”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Marty agreed.

Claudia sobbed with unutterable relief! It took her a moment to focus on the fact that the boys were going to make her watch as they enjoyed their “stress relief”! They were kneeling face to face—and it was patently obvious what they intended to do!

“Should we give her what she wants?” Marty asked with a glance at their wheezing prisoner.

“Should I give you what YOU want, cupcake?” David replied. He ran his fingers through Marty’s dark chest hair. “She can watch while I make you cum your stupid BRAINS out.”

“Ohmygod you are SO fucking BAD!” Marty whispered.

“Isn’t that what you like?” So saying, David reached behind him for the bottle of baby oil he placed on the floor earlier. He tipped some into the palm of his hand and, with a smirk in Claudia’s direction, proceeded to anoint Marty’s quivering cock!

Claudia’s eyes practically bugged out of her HEAD as David began stroking. In less than a moment he had Marty moaning and shivering on the brink of orgasm. The two of them knelt there, utterly absorbed in their kinky little tryst, and Claudia could do nothing but WATCH! It was a sadistic inversion of the manner in which she had once lorded it over them, and it made her writhe with frustrated humiliation! Oh, how she would have LOVED to give them orders and directions! But if she opened her mouth now, they might start TICKLING her again—!

“Getting close, cupcake?” David inquired as his hand slipped back and forth along the lubricated length of Marty’s rigid joystick. “Getting REAL close?”

“Oh SHIT!” Marty cried. His hands were gripping David’s shoulders. “Oh FUCK! Oh you BASTARD I’m gonna CUM—!”

“No, you’re not,” David replied. He slowed his hand. “Not yet, cupcake, not until I decide to LET you!”

“Please!” Marty cried. He wiggled his hips. “Oh PLEASE—!”

“Only if you promise to let me try something,” David whispered.

“Anything!” Marty agreed. “Fucking ANYTHING!”

Even though he has not yet conquered all his inhibitions, Marty didn’t hesitate when David explained what he wanted to try. “You’ll LIKE it, cupcake,” he whispered as he lubricated his index finger. “You’ll like it a LOT,” he added as the tip of his finger touched Marty’s puckered orifice. “Okay? Then ready or not, here you CUM—!”

And Marty found that he DID like was David was doing—he liked it more than just about anything he’d ever fucking IMAGINED—!

“Can you feel anything when I do this, cupcake?” David whispered as he stroked Marty’s tumid tool.

“UUUUNNNNGGGGRRRRUMPH!” Marty growled. His asshole contracted around David’s probing finger.

“That’s what I figured,” David replied with a lascivious smile.

As for Claudia, she simply couldn’t BELIEVE what she was SEEING! This was kinkier by FAR than anything she’d have asked of her boy toys! Poor Marty was shivering and squirming—he was leaking pre-cum—and any moment now he was going to squirt all OVER David—!

And just as if her thought had triggered his orgasm, Marty did exactly that!

With a passionate grunt, he arched his back, wiggled his hips and emptied his balls in a series of muscular, orgasmic spasms!

“Oh, cupcake, you’re making such a MESS!” David giggled. And right in front of Ms. Calderone, too! Whatever will she THINK of us?!”

As a matter of fact, Claudia’s thoughts at that moment were in a jumble. She didn’t know whether to hate these two perverted shits for tormenting her so, or cheer them for a bravura performance!

“You know something?” David remarked as he and Marty cleaned themselves up with a couple of towels, “I never used to think that women turned on to the idea of two guys making it together.”

“Me neither,” Marty agreed.

“But it really gives Ms. Calderone a rush,” David continued. “I mean, look at her.”

The two of them turned their heads to stare at her, and Claudia experienced a sudden desire to cover her jutting nipples. Since that was impossible, she tried her best to intimidate her erstwhile boy toys with a hard-eyed glare. But they simply smiled back.

“Well,” Marty said after a moment, “since she’s going to do a LOT of laughing for us before the night is over, I suppose the least we can do is give her a good show!”

“I’m all for that,” David agreed in a suddenly breathy voice.

And poor Claudia was forced to watch while muscular Marty went down on all fours to perform fellatio on slender David!

It proved a humiliating yet oddly compelling spectacle—Claudia had never suspected that Marty might be so eagerly, orally compliant. She simply couldn’t tear her eyes away—not even when David arched his back, released a throaty gasp, and launched his load!

A haze descended over Claudia’s mind at that point. She quite lost track of time, and was only recalled to reality when she heard Marty pronounce the word “feather.”

Claudia’s eyes snapped open. Sure enough, the boys were each brandishing a long, stiff, pointed feather—and it was terrifyingly apparent what they intended to DO with those feathers!

“You take the front,” David giggled. “I prefer the back.”

“Yeah, tell me about it!” Marty giggled back.

“Oh no! NO!” Claudia whimpered. “Not that! Anything but THAT! Oh please not the FEATHERS!”

“You didn’t mind using them on US!” Marty replied. And with a leering smile, he raised the feather and swirled it over Claudia’s rigid nipples!

“AAH-AAH-AAH-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” she squealed in response. “OHMYGOD IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Does it?” Marty whispered. “And how about THIS?” He brought the feather down to stroke her belly.

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Claudia shrieked. Her trim tummy tensed, then convulsed, under this new caress. Her legs quivered. Her hips swayed. And her laughter suddenly redoubled in volume when David joined in from the rear, exploring with his feather the delicate crevice of her curvy derriere!

“Hmmm, I think she might LIKE it if someone came in through the back door,” David chuckled.

“Maybe she should try it sometime,” Marty replied.

“Maybe YOU should,” David shot back.

“Are you making a PASS at me?” Marty retorted.

They both laughed.

But poor Claudia was barely cognizant of this boyish byplay. She was far too preoccupied with the horrific, totally UNBEARABLE sensations that were coursing through her squirming body! Oh, how she longed for Marty to dip his feather LOWER—and how she squealed when he began to trace her well-trimmed bikini line! Meanwhile, David’s teasing, probing assault was driving her MAD as he stroked and stroked and STROKED her tightly puckered anal ORIFICE!

“OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEEEESE!!!” Claudia shrieked. Her hips wiggled to and fro in a frenzied attempt to maintain contact with both feathers. Her skin was corrugated with GOOSE bumps—! Her nipples were so stiff that they ACHED—! “IT MAKES ME CRAY-HAY-HAY-HAY-ZEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“She said PLEASE!” David snickered. “How polite!”

In truth, Claudia would have said anything by that point—ANYTHING to get them to do what she so desperately LONGED for them to do! They were driving her INSANE with their hellishly intimate tickling! Low in her belly and deep in her loins, she felt an urgent, yearning tension—a driving desire to discharge the potent erotic energies kindled by the bittersweet caress of the feathers. Claudia arched her back—she wiggled her ass—she begged them to DO it—and finally they DID—!

With a sly smile, Marty lowered the feather and sent it probing through the thicket of damp curls that covered Claudia’s throbbing mound. It took him only a moment to locate her tumid bud—and when he very gently stroked it, Claudia did her heartfelt best to turn herself inside fucking OUT—!

“AAAAH-AAAAH-AAAAH-AAAAH-AAAAH—!!!” she cried. It sounded like the prelude to an enormous sneeze. Her musk perfumed the air, causing the nostrils of her tormenters to twitch with appreciation. They grinned at one another as they manipulated their feather with fiendish skill, methodically teasing Claudia to the brink of raving MADNESS—!

She BEGGED them to permit her the release she so desperately craved! When begging didn’t work, she tried threats and demands. When they ignored her and simply continued the tickling, Claudia broke down into a fit of hysteria. Her body shivered and quivered and wiggled and writhed. Ah, she was so CLOSE! She KNEW she could DO it if they’d only go DEEPER! But they wouldn’t! They were cruel—CRUEL! Oh, and she was losing her MIND—!

Eventually, of course, Marty and David took pity on their captive, and Claudia was at last permitted to experience the most mind-blowing orgasm of her life. After that, when they invited her to join them in bed, she didn’t hesitate for a nanosecond. And though, as it proved, the boys were more interested on one another than they were in her, and though some of the things they required her to do were not very nice at all, Claudia made no protest. For she realized, to her surprise, that at long last she was exactly where she’d always longed to be!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back