• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Summer House Story3 - Mercy's turn F/m M/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
After tickling Tyler, Jared went into the living room and fell asleep on stretched out on the couch. The first person down the next morning was Mercy. Mercy was an administrative assistant at the Agency. She knew the group from high school and then went to the same University as Fara and Munroe. Mercy was one of the brightest people in her class and could have excelled at anything, but chose a business/secretarial track instead of a science/math track.

Mercy loved to play the mischief maker and being the tickler was no exception. Many a times, Mercy was being chased down the hallway giggling in mock terror usually being chased by someone whose ribs she tickled or bare foot. When the victim usually caught up with Mercy, she ended up getting the tickling of her life!

So when Mercy saw Jared sleeping nearly naked on the couch, she chuckled to herself thinking, "What an opportunity!" She tiptoed very quietly into the living room, feather in hand and sat down on the floor near his bare feet. Jared's feet were propped up the arm of the couch.

Mercy began lightly tickling Jared's feet with the feather. As soon as the feather touched his feet, his toes fanned out and h\Jared;;s feet began wiggling back and forth. the more Mercy worked the feather on his soles, the most ticklish Jared's feet begum until he began giggling softly in his sleep. Pleased with his reaction and that he hadn't woken , Mercy began lightly tickling Jared's legs. His giggles got a bit louder, especially as she got closer to his thighs. He still hadn't woke, but was becoming more restless from the tickling.

Mercy didn't heard Fara come into the room. She smiled and knelt down next to Mercy. "Well.. What have we here?!" She whispered to Mercy. Mercy laughed quietly. "I had a feeling he was wasn't telling us all the truth about himself, so when I saw him sleeping here, I thought I'd have some fun! Care to join me?" Fara smiled. She was the dominate in her marriage to Munroe and always had him in compromising situations. Fara whispered to Mercy what she wanted to do. Mercy smiled and nodded her head. "Be quiet. I'm not ready to wake him yet."

Fara quietly opened the bag near the couch and pulled out a soft rope which she carefully wrapped around Jared's wrists. The women gently pulled his arms over his head, careful not to wake him. Mercy tied his bare feet to the end of the couch.

Fara sat at the Jared's head, and Mercy at his feet. Then Fara took a feather and lightly stroked up Jared's chest. He wiggled , but still hadn't awakened. Fara took the feather and began tickling Jared's face, more to annoy him into waking.
Fara keep the feather circling around his nose and chin, till he woke, startled.

"Stop it!" Jared yelled. He tried to get up from the couch, but found himself tied to it. "What's all this?" Demanded Jared.
Fara laughed. "You were sleeping half naked on the couch. We just couldn't resist tying you and seeing if your.... ticklish!"
Jared began to get a bit nervous. "Please.. you don't know what you're doing! Let me up from here!" Jared said.

Fara laughed. "Is the good therapist ticklish? Let's just see!!" Fara began tickling Jarred's ribs playfully with her fingertips. Jared began wiggling back and forth on the couch as much as he could. Mercy began tickling his feet with a soft brush. Jared began giggling as the women started their tickle assault. Fara ran her fingertips through his thick brown underarm hair, tickling as much as she could. Jared's giggles soon became hard laughter. While Fara was tickling his underarms, Mercy began tickling his legs ,out surfaces first. Soon Jared was thrashing and pulling hard at the ropes to break away from his ticklers.

Mercy found a light weight rope and very carefully tied his feet together. then she began light strokes over the tops of his toes. Light enough to tickle , but enough to wake him.. yet! As she teased his toes with the tip of the feather, his toes fanned out and his feet began wiggling slowly.

laughing quietly to herself, she ran the feather along his arches and then under the toes. She kept up the tickling. Soon Jared was giggling in his sleep.Mercy stopped tickling his feet and sat next to his upper body.She began running her fingertips lightly along his lower sides . Jared began wiggling and woke up.

"W-what ! What are you doing?!" laughed Jared. Mercy laughed and began tickling his ribs playfully, making Jared giggle loudly. "S-Stop! PLease..! PLEASE!!! Stop tickling me!" Mercy laughed. You're mine now Jared. Let's see if the therapist can heal himself! Mercy began tickling up and d own Jared's ribs and deep into his armpits. Jared began laughing hard and thrashing on the couch. Fara and Munroe came into the room. "What's going on here Mercy?" asked Munroe. "Thought Jared said he wasn't ticklish!"

Mercy laughed. "I had a hunch he was! So now I'm playing gout my hunch!" Fara smiled. "Well Let me join in on the fun!" She began tickling JAred's feet with the tipof her tongue. Jared went crazy and began giggling hysterically. Mercy kept tickling aroound his lower belly wiht feathers and her nails. MUnroe just stood there and then left. He couldn't watch his wife and her best friend torture their house guest.

Tyler hadn't woken up yet, still exhausted from being tickled by Jared.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back