• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Freakin' Sweet Peterotica Pirate Hot Schoolteacher Tickling m/ffff

Saeria

1st Level Orange Feather
*** Disclaimer****
If you're looking for something of any real literary merit or sex appeal, this ain't it. It's really quite stupid. I just wanted to write and share a tickling story done in Peterotica style, that's all.

Once there was like this totally hot schoolteacher with huge jugs. "She was a bad girl" said the really cool pirate captain Sir Spanksalot III as he tied her up with a bunch of rope he had from that time we took lassoing lessons. Ms. Gigglesworth was super excited and all her hot schoolteacher friends knew she was a real freak. So Sir Spanksalot III didn't know it but i sure did, that's why i put her in this story. So, Sir Spanksalot gets to tickling this sexy schoolteacher with a big feather jammed in his hook. Oh yeah, Sir Spanksalot is one of those pirates with a hook for a hand, like that guy at the grocery store who bags my groceries. I try not to look but jeez, it's just right there in front of you, you know, like BAM.. IT'S A HOOK.
Sir Spanksalot really likes to tickle Ms. Gigglesworth cause he likes the way her massive jugs wiggle around when she laughs. He puts the feather in between her toes as she wiggles around like a squid in a mason jar. Sweet. Ms. Gigglesworth begs for him to stop by telling him to take off her starched schoolteacher shirt that all the schoolteachers wear. The cool pirate knew he would be a real idiot to not take off her shirt and she didn't have on a bra. She had nipples like fresh sliced pepperoni.
Ms. Gigglesworth stopped laughing and saw that Sir Spanksalot had a monster boner right then. And it was a big boner, bigger than the one i had that time Pamela Anderson rescued those dolphins from the swimming pool full of KY jelly on that nude beach. The pirate took his hand that didn't have a hook and put it up her skirt and tickled the inside of her leg. Ms. Gigglesworth squirmed and laughed so loud. She pulled against the rope but that's right, she's not going anywhere for a while.
Poor Ms. Gigglesworth tried to kick the pirate in his good leg cause kicking a pirate in his peg leg would give a person splinters, but she couldn't move. All of a sudden three more hot schoolteachers with big jugs get in on the action. They untie Ms. Gigglesworth with lots of sexy girl on girl hugging and tickling then go to tie up Sir Spanksalot with his lassoing rope. Then it was four hot school teachers about to really give this lucky pirate bastard a dose of his own medicine. Oh, did i mention that the Schoolteachers were also Japanese cheerleaders, cause that's kinda important. All the teachers get really naked and start to poke at the poor captured pirate. This story is freakin' HOT!
The Japanese cheerleading hot school teachers are all over the pirate with their huge jugs jiggling each time they laughed. They tickle Sir Spanksalot feet and ribs while his boner gets bigger and bigger. When they decided to tickle his piratey man meat with their super sexy feathers, he was all like What if i bukkake blast these four hot chicks? So he tries to imagine Janet Reno naked. I don't know about you but if i saw Janet Reno naked, i'd never get a hard on, like the time i went to the UN and Janet Reno tried to make me have a threesome with her and Condoleeza Rice... So not sexy. So these four hot chicks were all like "tickle tickle tickle" and Sir Spanksalot couldn't keep from spraying them all down with homemade pirate milk. Yeah, that's it.. pirate milk.
After that they had lots of Teacher Teacher Teacher Teacher pirate sex and they all got on his super cool pirate ship and sailed into the sunset until they were eaten by the Krakken. The End.

Seth McFarland?!?

Is Seth McFarland a member of this forum? Just kidding, it was great.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back