• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My new tickling series! Any ideas?

jordan

TMF Expert
Hi every body, I finally found out why alot of people haven't replied to my stories when I posted them. It was real simple I lost it! (Yeah I lost it!) Well I decided to start over, so I erased all my stories and made the following "Three ticklers." Well my next story is a real shocker, (I've also changed the way I wrote my stories, I'm showing tickling through different countires and races too...) Just to give you the low down on my next story. It stars a girl from Africa who is acused of a crime she cannot have any control over... Well thats all I'm going to say for now. Also I changed the format of my stories too, they are going to start and finish like on the outer limits. This is supposed to be a long running series so I'm takeing any ideas to heart so please post them! No matter how they might seem, I have no right to judge any so go ahead and post!

;)
cya

idea about your next story

your story "three tickler" is simply wonderfull!!!!
I am looking forward for your next story about an african woman.
the subject of a woman captured by police for interrogation about a crime is my favourite.
what about tying her kneeling on a table with her soles exposed to policemen and to be tortured ?
and what about if she is a business woman wearing white seamed sheer stockings with garter belt in contrast with her black skin?
if you write a story with the above subject for mw it will be a dream

Your idea about "Outer Limits" type stories is intriguing. There needs to be more tickling-based fiction that could stand on its own even without the tickling. Best of luck! :cool:

HEY THANKS!

I really enjoy getting complements and ideas. My next story is set in africa its self. I will make your idea my 3rd story thanks again.

One more thing terem1. Thanks to you all these ideas are rushing through my mind! In my first story I had a japanese girl getting tickled, in my next it was a light african american girl, but to be fair the next girl will be cacasion. (Hope I spelled that right.) My second story is done except for the conclusion and if you have any more ideas just hang around here for my next post. It might be around story number 6 because besides the one you gave me I will have two others on the verge of a break through. Once again thanks!

wow!!!

hi jordan,I am very pleased that you have taken in consideration my idea.hoping to find soon your stories 2,3,4,5, and now ,look what I think for your story no.6.
western european couple (houseband and wife)around in a arab country for holiday.they are walking in town
the wife dress has a slot on the side showing the legs covered by full fashioned stockings and that is disturbing the local people because contrary to the local law.
the local police stop them and take them to the police station.
the lady is protesting and that makes angry the policemen and they decide to punish her.
they are closing the houseband and the wife in two differet cells .
the cell of the lady has a pair of stocks where she is tied up fully dressed .
the pumps are removed and the stockinged soled are tickled tortured by several policemen for all the night.
at a certain point one of them put the hands under the skirt and untied the stockings from the garter belt.
another open her blouse and remove the bra in order to tickle torture the nipples of the lady.
the houseband can see everythingh but cannot do anything .the folowing morning they are released after learning a lesson .
the lady put back her shoes and a policeman give back to her the stockings with a sarcastic smile.
who is going to believe the houseband that his wife has been tortured all the night if she does not have marks on the body?
tell me what do you think.you are a great writer I am sure you can make it

I've decided to make this story my 7th and the 6th with the first idea you gave me. My second story is out, its called African Nights.

ideas

hi jordan,one question:
a good idea has just come to my mind but I would like to know if you write stories with tickling in the erotic parts (nipples,vaginal lips,clitoris).

PS.:as you can see from my first ideas I love nylon tickling.hoping that is also matching your choice

I'm going to take it slow right now I'm still getting all the details right now.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back