• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Torture (m/f)

jimmy224

TMF Poster
True Torture (m/f)
By jimmy224

Fear and confusion immediately filled Ali as she woke up to total darkness. She was in a pitch black room and she found she was bound and unable to move. It felt like she was in a straightjacket. After a few minutes of getting no response from her screams of “Help!” into the darkness, Ali calmed herself down enough to try and think how she got into this situation.

The night before, she remembered she had been walking home from her job at 10 pm. But that’s all she had. That’s where her memory stopped. She guessed someone had knocked her out on the streets and had kidnapped her, and after this realization she began screaming for “Help!” again. The thought of someone kidnapping made her even more terrified.

Suddenly, a door opened and light flooded into the room briefly. A figure walked in, shut the door, and switched the lights on. Ali squinted at lights, and allowed her eyes to slowly adjust to the sudden brightness.

“Hello Ms…Ali Gorson?” a male voice asked.

Ali’s heart stopped. How’d this man know her name?

“I found your cell phone in your purse. And I also hope you don’t mind that I took a few mints, Ms. Gorson.”

Ali’s eyes had finally adjusted to the light. The first thing she saw was a very tall and male. He was bald and he looked like he could snap a person in half. Ali assumed this to be the scumbag that had kidnapped her. Ali also saw that she was in some kind of a windowless basement. The room had a few chairs and tables, but otherwise it was bare. But the most shocking sight was Ali’s situation. She saw that she was indeed in a straightjacket. A rope was wrapped around the straightjacket and bound her to a chair. And in front of her she was that there was a set of what looked like stocks bolted to the floor.

“Surprised?” the man chuckled.

“Please, Mr. Let me go. I’ll do anything.” Tears began flowing down Ali’s face.

“Relax Ali. There’s no need for crying. I promise I won’t hurt you. I just want to have a little fun with you…”

The man walked forward and opened the set of stocks and picked up Ali’s left ankle. Ali began to kick and beg.

“Please Mr! Just let me go! I won’t tell anyone about this, I swear! Please!” Ali’s begging turned into babbling. The man let go of Ali’s kicking ankle and picked up a roll of duct tape from a nearby table. He walked over to Ali’s head and proceeded to rip off a piece.

“No! Please don’t!” Ali begged. She realized what he was about to do.

The man pulled out a sock from his pocket and stuffed it into Ali’s mouth and put the duct tape over it.

“Sorry sweetie, but it’s for the best. You’re going to want to save your breath. And listen to me. He put his face up to hers. “I’m not going to hurt you.” He gave a crooked grin and ruffled her hair Ali continued crying, she didn’t believe his promises on not hurting her. He was definitely going to do something since he kidnapped her.

The man then walked back down to the stocks and proceeded to put Ali’s kicking legs into them. He locked them and then stepped back to admire his work.

Ali was relatively short, and she currently had her long brown hair tied in a ponytail. When she wasn’t terrified, she had a cute, innocent face. She was wearing jeans, tennis shoes, and underneath the straightjacket, a t-shirt. The man had discarded the jacket she had on before putting the straightjacket on her.

“So Ali, I guess you’re wondering how you got here. I obviously put you here. I saw you walking on the dark streets late last night, and lucky for you, I was looking for someone to have a few laughs with. So let me ask you, Ali Gorson, are you perhaps…ticklish?”

Ali stared at him. Was he serious? This kidnapper was just going to tickle her? Ali had never been tickled, but she knew for a fact that she could handle harmless tickling. But she was cautious, she knew this couldn’t be possibly all he was going to do. Harmless tickling? There had to be more.

The man proceeded to untie Ali’s shoes. After he threw them into a corner, he began to remove her white ankle socks. He examined her feet. They were small and had very chubby toes. He pressed his hands to them. They were soft, which was to his benefit.

“Well, Ali, are you ready my dear?”

Ali was actually relieved. This tickling would be nothing, and after this creep got what he wanted, Ali was confident she would be set free.

The man took one finger and glided it down Ali’s bare left sole. She gave a short yelp into her gag. The man laughed, and immediately began frantically scribbling all ten fingers on her soles.

Ali exploded. She began laughing like crazy into her gag. She had never been tickled, and this sensation was such a surprise. It was overwhelming. The feeling of it on her feet was unbearable. She no longer felt her short surge of confidence. She gag was preventing her from breathing easier, and this made her feel uneasy.

The man stopped his ten finger assault and took a finger and began scratching the area beneath Ali’s toes.

Tears were already flowing down Ali’s face. The man smiled.

“How are you doing Ali? Are you loving this?” He got up and removed her gag.

“Haha, oh please Mr! Please, stop!”

The man walked back down to her feet and began tickling them again.

Ali burst out laughing. She frantically tried to move her feet, to escape this torture. But the stocks were stable; she wasn’t going to escape. She began to curl her toes in hopes of reducing the tickling sensations.

The man saw this and laughed. He took one hand and pulled the toes of her right foot back and started scratching her immobile right sole.

After only two minutes of this, Ali’s laughter turned into silent laughter. She was losing her breath, even with the gag off. She began throwing pleads with her short supply of oxygen.

“Ohhahaha, plehehese! Sthahahaop it! Ohhh god! Hahahaha!”

“Poor poor Ali. If only you weren’t so ticklish.” And the man placed two fingers and separated her right pinky toe from the others and began to scratch the pad of it. “Is your teeny tiny pinky toe ticklish Ms. Gorson? Haha.”

Ali’s begging stopped. It was no use. This man had the intention of tickling her to death. Ali now knew tickling was the true torture. That bullshit about strappado and burning at the stake Ali had heard in history, could be nothing compared to this. She had never known this feeling, and it was too much. She wanted nothing more than for this inhumane tickling to stop!

The man had started up on his ten finger scramble on her bare soles again. He made sure to get the heel, the ball, between every toe.

“Come on Ali! Beg me to stop the tickle torture! Who knows, I just might stop if you ask nicely.”

His tickling was too much. Ali on the verge of passing out. She was terrified that he truly was going to tickle her to death. This strange man who had kidnapped her. Who she had never seen in her life, was going to kill her!

Just then, the door flew open. Police officers flew in.

“Hands up!” Two officers grabbed the man and began to arrest him.

“We got a call from a neighbor about screaming. You’re in a world of trouble, sir.”

“Dammit!” The man shouted. And he continued cursing at the officers as they walked him out the door.

“Ma’am, are you ok?” an officer asked. But Ali drifted slowly into unconsciousness…

TWO WEEKS LATER

Two weeks since her ordeal, Ali was in the hospital. She wasn’t dangerous enough for an asylum, but the experience had affected her mind and she began having dreams and paranoid visions of her kidnapper during the day. Her psychologist felt that it was safe if she remained in the hospital under supervision just until she settled down, and Ali was completely sane enough to agree to this.

Ali was reading a book in her hospital bed at 8 pm, when a visitor walked in. She looked up and screamed in horror. It was her kidnapper. He ran over to her and placed a hand over her mouth and placed the other around her hands.

“I escaped from prison Allison,” he said in a low voice. “Surprised?” He then quickly began taping her wrists and ankles together. Ali tried to fight him off but he was too strong. She had been shouting, but her yells were soon muffled by the tape the man placed onto her mouth. “Ready for some more fun?” he growled. “This time, you’re not getting away.”

The man threw Ali over his shoulder and began to carry her out. He got to the hospital elevator, and no one saw them leave. He got to the garage and placed her into the trunk. “I promise you, Ali, the tickle torture you will receive will be like nothing you’ve ever experienced.” The promise sounded more like a threat to Ali.

And the man drove off. And the nurses only discovered that a patient was missing a few hours later. But no one knew the location of Ali Gorson.

To be continued…

please please please continue this
i need to know how this ends!!!

How did I miss this little gem? It reminds me a lot of the recent suspense movie "When a Stranger Calls" only with a great tickling aspect.

Great work Jimmy. Would have loved to have seen some upper body tickling in this one. Perhaps in your next story? Hint hint... :D

For some reason, I like stories including straightjacket.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back