• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Contest m/ff

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
"I'm on 23 North now and I should be there in about 30 minutes Laura, I'll see you then and we can talk about you know what later", I said to her. Then Laura responded with her,"NO"! I laughed and hung up my cell phone and continued driving.

I was finally going to meet and have a tickling session with sultrtybrunette. We had talked for months about getting together for one. I live in Northern Ohio and she lives in Central Mich. anyways lightening struck when I received a free ticket to the Detroit Tigers and Cleveland Indians series in Detroit from the guys I work with. One of the guys on my construction crew got them so he gave them out to us. We were all going to go I said I would go too but I didn't I used this as a reason to go tickle Laura instead of the game. Baseball will always be there but an opperatunity like this? Besides I would be getting into another type of game though. One that I will never forget nor will Laura.

I arrived at her home, got my bag of tickling toys, and went to her front door and knocked. She answered and we just looked at each other. I put down my bag and we hugged and both couldn't believe we finally got to meet. She welcomed me in and I looked at her, she looked gorgeous. She was wearing a black top, blue jeans, tan stockings and sandles. I could see Laura's stockinged feet through the sandles and I couldn't wait to get to them. Laura then turned to me and saw I was looking at her feet. She stopped, slid her right foot out of her right sandle and gave me "the pose" I was speechless and then she said,"I have a surprise for you".

I asked her,"you mean you are going to let me"...then she blurted out again like before,"NO" and put her stockinged foot back in the sandle! Anyways it was a surprise because from the bedroom out came Dimpletoes. She came up to me and asked if I knew who she was. I said yes and I knew her from her member picture on the TMF and that you and Laura sometimes get together on Saturday nights. we hugged. We introduced ourselves. I told her my name was Michael and she told me her name was Lisa, which we already knew from the chat-line but just to be courteous and greetful. Dimple, well, she looked good too. She was wearing a green peasant top, denim shorts and flip-flops. Lisa's bare feet looked fantastic too. I was hoping to tickle them also. But what was to happen I never planned on. We then went to Laura's kitchen, sat and talked, to make ourselves feel easy and just to get to know each other better. We got onto the subject of tickling and I asked Laura again jokingly and she blurted out,"NO" again!

Lisa asked what that was about and Laura explained,"see Lisa, Michael and I were talking one night and he mentioned something about wrapping me up in a blanket like a mummy with just my head and feet stickling out. I told him NO and that he could tie me up any other way. He keeps on insisting evertime we talk but I have to keep saying NO"! as she stared at me. Lisa laughed and stated how being tied up like or any way would be torture for her because her lower half is so ticklish. I asked her where and she told me," Michael my thighs and knees are extremely ticklish but my feet are the worst". That's when I got this idea and got up the nerve and asked,"would you two lovely ladies like to have a tickling contest tonight"? They both looked at each other, whispered, giggled and finally after several painful minutes of waiting they agreed.

"Which one will be tied first", asked Lisa.

I responded," you Lisa since you were the first to ask". See Lisa was my first choice but for another reason, one that would be diabolically different. I went to the living room, picked up my bag of goodies, took Lisa by the hand and took her to Laura's bedroom. I then came back out, got a kitchen chair and went back to the room. I tied Lisa, spread-eagled to the bed, with restraints. She then asked me earnestly," Michael I thought this was a tickling contest, there is enough room for both us gals, why am I the only one tied to the middle like this"?

That's when I leaned over and whispered in her ear my true plan. Lisa's eyes popped out of her head and she pleaded, "Michael, no please not that, no you can't be that evil, you wouldn't, you couldn't I'm going to tell Laura right now"! But before she could tattle I dug my fingers into her undrearms and ribs and she let out a scream of laughter," HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MICHAEL NONONONONNONO I HAHAHAHAAHA WON'T TELL HAHAHAHAAH LAURA HAHAHAHAH STHAHAHAHAOP PLEASE HAHAHAHA"!

Laura heard the commotion and stuck her head into the bedroom and asked, "what's going on you two"? I looked at Lisa and told her not to say a word and I tickled her ribs again and she promised not to tell through her laughter. Before Laura could figure out what was going on I walked over to her, took her by the hand and sat her on the chair that I placed facing the middle of the bed, in the middle of the floor between the bed and the wall. I teid Laura's hands behind her back through the rungs of the chair and each ankle to a chair leg. Laura then asked me,"Michael why am I tied to a chair, there's plenty of room on the bed for both of us, this doesn't make sense"? The look from Lisa told Laura that something was going to be different and Laura got that sensation.

I looked back at Laura and said," don't worry Laura this is a contest, one a little different then you thought but still it will be a contest, trust me".Laura knew when I said trust me that something devilsih was going to happen.

I went to Lisa thighs and knees and astarted tickling them. Lisa was jumping and screaming," HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA MICHAEL I HAHAHAHAHA PROMISED YOU I HAHAHAHAHAH WOULDN'T TELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS ISN'T FAIR HAHAHAHAHAHA"! Laura watched in amazement as I tickled Lisa for about 5 minutes. I got up and walked over to the chair and stood behind it. I then knelt down and whispered in Laura's ear," can I please wrap you up in a blanket like a mummy"? and as I was whispering this I started tickling her neck with my fingers.

She tried to crunch her shoulders into her neck and blurted out a hysterical,"NO", as she continued to laugh,HAHAHAHOHOHOHHAHAHAHA MICHAEL HAHAHAHA I WILL NEVER GIVE HAHAHA IN HAHAHAHA"! That's when I went to her feet. It's what I came for. I always wanted to tickle her feet since the day I saw her feet pics and that tickling video she made. Her feet became an obsession with me but to wrap her up was a must. So I layed on the floor by her left foot. I wanted to tickle Laura's feet for so long it was painful. Lisa lay on the bed, catching her breath, keepin her silence as I took off Laura's left sandle. I looked at her tan stockinged foot. It was beautiful, soft and luscious. I stroked the bottom of it and started tickling it.

She jumped and starting wiggling it like mad and laughed this sweet laugh," HAHAHAHA MICHAEL HAHAHAHAH YOU FINALLY HAHAHAH GOT YOUR WISH DIDN'T HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOU"! Then I tickled her stockinged toes and the top of her foot and she went ballistic and almost knocked over the chair,"HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMICHHAHAHAHAEL MICHHAHAHAHAEL NOHAHAHAHT HAHAHAHAHA THERE HAHAHAPLEASE HAHAHAHA"!

I replaced the sandle and went to her right stockinged foot. I layed by it removed the shoe and started nibbling her sweet stockinged toes and gnawing her sole and arch. She was hysterical, laughing and screaming, jumping in the chair, trying to kick away and fight. I was absolutely loving it. I couldn't tell you what was better, her intoxicating laughter or her sweet ticklish feet in stockings.

I tickled both her stockinged feet for about 10 minutes then I stood up and asked her while she was catching her breath,"Laura are you going to let me wrap you up in a blanket now"? She again blurted out,"NO"! That's when I heard a panicked "sigh" from Lisa. I looked over at Lisa tied to the bed and told her,"well Lisa I tried to convince Laura but it didn't work".

I walked over to the bed where Lisa was tied and went to her left foot and stood there. Laura, catching her breath and regaining her composure watched with curiousity after what I said. I then told Lisa to tell Laura what I had whispered to her as I was tying her up.

Lisa exclaimed fearfully,"LAURA, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HE CAME UP WITH A TWISTED CONTEST! HE TOLD ME BEFORE THAT IF HE COULDN'T TICKLE OR CONVINCE YOU TO LET HIM WRAP YOU UP HE WAS GOING TO TICKLE ME AND MAKE YOU WATCH UNTIL YOU GAVE IN! LAURA PLEASE HE SAYS HE'S GOING TO CONCENTRATE ON MY BARE FEET AND HE TOLD ME THE THINGS HE'S GOING TO DO! PLEASE LAURA GIVE IN"!

Laura didn't answer she just looked at me in disbelief. I told both girls," well no answer is no to me", and then I reached into my bag and got out a hairbrush. I showed it to both of them and again no response from Laura. I then removed her left flip-flop. Lisa's bare foot was a work of art. It was warm, soft, pink and just begging to be tickled. I quickly grabbed and held Lisa's toes back, completely stretching out her foot.

"This is your last chance Laura," I suggested.

Lisa fearfully begging,"LAURA PLEASE PLEASE SAY YOU WILL PLEASE LAURA PLEASE DO IT FOR ME, PLEASE"! Again Laura didn't answer she just stared at me with this look of, I'll get you for this. Then Lisa looked down at me and said," MICHAEL PLEASE NO NOT THERE......." And with that I took the brush and scraped the bristles across the sole of her soft bare foot.

"MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAAAHHHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAA OH HAHAHAHAHAHAMY HAHAHAHAHA GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHSTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE HAHAHAHAHALAURA," Lisa screamed frantically as I ran that hairbrush all over her ticklish bare foot," HAHAHAHAHAAHA I'M HAHAHAHAH GOING TO HAHAHAHAH DIE HAHAHAHA PLEAHAHAHAHASE LAURA HAHAHAHAHPLEASE HAHAHAAHHAAHA"! It was a sight to see. Laura telling me," Michael you wait till I get out of this", as she struggled to break free. Lisa screaming with hysterical laughter as I just smiled, whislted and kept on tickling poor Lisa's foot. Laura did yell to me through Lisa's howling laughter," MICHAEL AT LEAST LET HER WIGGLE HER FOOT AND FLEX HER TOES, IT THE LEAST YOU CAN DO"!

I responded," Laura, my dear, that's not the answer I want to hear and besides if you really and truly cared for Lisa, like you seem you'd give in and all this would stop". The look Laura gave me this time was one of revenge, but the tickling continued. Lisa was frantically pulling at the restraints, thrashing her head back and forth on the pillow, her leg shaking like mad and trying to move and wiggle her trapped ticklish foot. I thought the bed was going to go into orbit the way she was jumping around.

Finally after about 10 grueling minutes of this, because I could see this was all Lisa was able to take before literally passing out. Lisa was gasping, panting and to my shock still occasionally giggling. This fine lady was truly ticklish. I walked to Laura and told her," just let me wrap you up next to Lisa and all will be forgotten".

Laura responded," It's not about wrapping me up, you made it personal and you feel you must win, well Michael my sadistic friend there is no way you are going to win". I stood back and looked at Laura and said,"oh really"? I then knelt down in front of Laura'sweet spot. HER KNEES! I quickly grabbed and tickled them. I could tell by her reaction this was unexpected,"HAHAHAHAAH MICHAEL HAHAHAHAHAHA I WON'T GIVEHAHAHAHIOHOHOHOHOHOHOH IN TO YOU! HAHAHAHAHASTHAHAHAAHOP HAHAHAAHSTOP NOT THEREHAHAHA I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH EXCEPT THATHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU WILL HAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA NEVER EVER WIN"! I tickled her for as long as I could because she almost tipped the chair over several times from jumping around. I stopped after a few good minutes and said sadistically" o.k. Laura I guess your a rock, you win, for now. However the contest isn't over yet is it heh heh heh", and walked back to the Lisa's feet by the bed.

I untied both ankles from the spread-eagle position and quickly tied them together and to the bed railing. I removed Lisa's right flip-flop. Her right foot was just as beautiful as the other. Soft, warm and pink. I then went to my bag of tricks. Lisa looked down confused, concerened and fearful while Laura just watched in disbelief trying to catch her breath. I pulled out some string and proceeded to tie Lisa's toes together. After I tied them I brought out an item that shocked them both. A bottle of soft skin oil. I then began rubbing it on Lisa's feet. Let me tell you her feet were extremely ticklish because even as I was rubbing it on her feet she laughed, squirmed and giggled. After thoroughly oiling her feet I then produced the weapon of choice. An electric toothbrush. A pulsar in fact. A older model but still quite effective. They both looked at me with shock because both gals knew that Lisa couldn't take to much of this.

I then sat at the foot of the bed and grabbed lisa's soft, oiled, bare toes and pulled them back. I looked over at Laura and she wasn't going to give in. I looked up at Lisa and her watery eyes were popping out, her sweaty head going back and forth telling me,"no" while she whipspered to me," Michael please not that, you'll tickle me to death, please".

I almost felt sorry and gave in until I looked at Lisa's feet up close. They were obviously ticklish, but also so soft, pink, warm and glistened and shined in the light from the oil all over them. Then I looked over at Laura's beautiful stockinged feet tied to the chair legs in the sexy sandles, just waiting to be torturously tickled. How could I pass this up? So I resumed my plan of attack and held up the pulsar and turned it on. It made that distinctive buzzzzzz sound. Lisa was becoming frantic again because she knew it would send her into gales of agonized laughter, Laura just stared and the brush got closer and closer. It was just about to hit Lisa's soles when Laura yelled out...............................

End part 1

awwww... I am honored.... your right.. I would die in laughter.. esp with the electric toothbrush... Laura..your gonna get it..if you dont give in.. DARN YOU... hehehehe

OMG that is so wrong! lol I would be torn because I truly do not ever want to be wrapped up. Its a good thing its only a story. Nice job on the description and setting the story up. Actually cant wait to see what happens in Part 2. Thank you for including me.

awwww... I am honored.... your right.. I would die in laughter.. esp with the electric toothbrush... Laura..your gonna get it..if you dont give in.. DARN YOU... hehehehe

I am honored too Lisa. It was a fictional story and fun to write. But when I found out you visit Laura occasionally it became a fantasy of mine. To tickle the both of you and your feet. It will be an honor to write part deaux. Lisa don't think you're out of the woods yet, heh heh heh.

OMG that is so wrong! lol I would be torn because I truly do not ever want to be wrapped up. Its a good thing its only a story. Nice job on the description and setting the story up. Actually cant wait to see what happens in Part 2. Thank you for including me.

Thank you Laura for your response. I used all the info I got to set it up. Thank you for noticing. Yes it's just a story but also a fantasy too, a real fantasy! You're turn is coming and will you win, will you lose? Well let's just wait and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks again sweety!

I am honored too Lisa. It was a fictional story and fun to write. But when I found out you visit Laura occasionally it became a fantasy of mine. To tickle the both of you and your feet. It will be an honor to write part deaux. Lisa don't think you're out of the woods yet, heh heh heh.

what.... yikers

excellent story cos... it takes a lot to put a fantasy on paper and make in enjoyable for other people. i could feel your determination in tickling to get what you had been dreaming about and the stubborness of a certain brunett who'm shall remain nameless.

The whole thing where you tickled my mom was a little disconcerting... but i'll let it slide.. this time... lol.

Great post.

excellent story cos... it takes a lot to put a fantasy on paper and make in enjoyable for other people. i could feel your determination in tickling to get what you had been dreaming about and the stubborness of a certain brunett who'm shall remain nameless.

The whole thing where you tickled my mom was a little disconcerting... but i'll let it slide.. this time... lol.

Great post.

hey now... JJ. SON... Mamma has to have some fun too ya know.. huggsssssssss

Great post.

I appreciate that, lol but it's osc not cos. Anyways now please explain lol.

sorry my friend i was little behind at getting to ready this but i must say.......

Absolutely Amazing i love the story 100% and as a big fan of laura's i was highly impressed i am not sure if i have ever talked with lisa but the tale was so fresh and creative much props you really did an excellent job maybe one of the top ten in the past two years

Great story, my man. Good to see ya again. However, as members of the Brotherhood, it is my duty to tell ya for part 2, I have a few tidbits to share about Miss Laura, especially one spot that will have her screaming in nanoseconds......hehehe

Great story, my man. Good to see ya again. However, as members of the Brotherhood, it is my duty to tell ya for part 2, I have a few tidbits to share about Miss Laura, especially one spot that will have her screaming in nanoseconds......hehehe

You just hush! I am sure Osco can imagine just fine on his own lol.

Thank you Proud2tickle! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I love your responses to my stories. It's one of the reasons I write them. Laura is a fun person to chat with and a fun person to tickle(some day I hope). Lisa too is a sweet girl. Very ticklish and very fun. Again thanx!

Hello natural. Glad to see you my friend. Any tid-bits you can give me about Laura I'll take. It'll make the story much more truthful. Of course pm them to me so she won't know heh heh.

Nice try Laura, but unfortunatley, you are out-numbered.

Anyways everyone! Thank you for your responses, it made my Birthday a happy one amoung friends!

Its a good thing its only a story.
Cripes! You mean this isn't actually true?!

Remarkable story line. Very well done, Osco. I've had the hots for Sultry's soles since I first saw a pic of them in stockings. Reading about her at NEST only made my desire more intense.

That's a terrific imagination you have. Dimple and Sultry both... good taste too!

I hope to read more of this in the future.

Cripes! You mean this isn't actually true?!

Remarkable story line. Very well done, Osco. I've had the hots for Sultry's soles since I first saw a pic of them in stockings. Reading about her at NEST only made my desire more intense.

That's a terrific imagination you have. Dimple and Sultry both... good taste too!

I hope to read more of this in the future.

Exactly sole! That's what inspired this fantasy...uh story was sultry's pics and her video clip, then Dimple made it a dream come true. Thanks for your response, it's always nice to hear from you.

Exactly sole! That's what inspired this fantasy...uh story was sultry's pics and her video clip, then Dimple made it a dream come true. Thanks for your response, it's always nice to hear from you.

ok where is the video clip of sultry.. I wanna see it

wow your more braver than me... I would not allow it to be taped and shown for all to see... yikers

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back