• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starting Fires M/F ~writing exercise

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
This was a warm up that I knocked out because the mood moved me. There is some tickling, so it's on topic, but mostly its a mood piece.

Hopefully folks enjoy.

Does this mean I'm starting to warm up agian to write in my World of When series? Perhaps... perhaps...

This is NOT a WoW tale, but here are some links to my earlier work for those who may be curious.

You can find chapters in my World of When Series here:

Click a number to see each of the earlier parts 1 to 13: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.

Interlude 1

Enjoy!
Myriads

~~~~fade in

It had been getting late, and she had been sitting on the bed, reading a dog eared science fiction paperback before settling in for the night to rest, when he walked into her room.

As her apartment door had been locked this came as a bit of a surprise.

An even larger one was her sudden recognition that this was the man that she had been playfully flirting with earlier in the evening, while waiting in line for some fast food. The line had been long, and seemed to move at a glacial pace, as harried looking sixteen year olds tried to fill orders. The bus full of some high school’s sports team and fans had not helped. He’d been in front of her when she accidentally dropped her book, and bumped him, causing him to turn and look at who had poked his back with a head. A conversation started. Starting with making fun of the flock of cheerleaders who were ahead of them, and who seemed to have difficulty in choosing which numbered meal to pick. “Perhaps they can’t count” He offered. It was easy to talk to him.

She had enjoyed playing the coquet. Teasing him a bit. He’d had an easy smile, clever eyes, and she had really liked looking at his hands. They were small, but he moved them as he spoke with quite energy. She’d imagined them on her, tickling the right places. Stroking others. She imagined he liked to talk as he fucked. She fretted, wondering if he’d found her attractive. The banter had passed the dreary wait. Sadly she had chickened out on asking for a number. “Why didn’t I?” she had chided herself as she headed home with her already cooling dinner.

In the few seconds when these thoughts flashed through her mind, he crossed the room in several easy strides, and grasped her right wrist in a surprisingly strong hold. With a grin, he looked into her surprised eyes and said “You like to set fires, dear. This ones followed you home.” His head darted out, and planted a kiss upon her lips. His tongue was snake quick, brushing her lips as he pulled back.

She hit him in the side of the head with her book.

He laughed, and brushed the book out of her grasp with a flick of his free hand, and easily gained a hold on her left wrist also. Bearing back with his weight, he forced her down onto her back, and slowly forced her arms over her head. She fought back vigorously, trying to kick and bite him. But he turned to absorb the hits on his hip, and eluded her teeth. She yelled and screamed, knowing that given her apartments location no one would probably hear. As no one had ever come knocking after some of the loud nights she had enjoyed in the past months, she held little hope. She’d taken the place because she wouldn’t be drawing attention with noise from it. Now it worked against her.

She was still wearing what she’d worn out, a slightly oversized black T-shirt, and jeans. She’d kicked her sneakers off, but still wore her socks. She was unsure of how he had done it, but he now seemed to be holding her arms with one hand, and she felt her T being pulled up somehow. Soon he had yanked it up and over her head, turning it inside out. Worse, it wrapped about her arms and he somehow managed to firmly secure them together by holding the shirt tightly with his hand up there someway. His face had a slight flush to it from the exertion. He continued to share that easy grin as he looked down at her scowling face. She noticed that he smelled faintly of almonds. A good sent.

He lay next to her, on her right side, continuing to hold her arms firmly with his left hand. He hooked his right leg over her thighs and back about her legs, his heel resting behind her knees. and pulled them tightly to him, quelling her struggles with the hold, and his weight. She could feel that his cock was hard through the fabrics of their pants. It was nice to know she aroused him. There was opportunity there.

He spoke in that easy paced voice and tone that she had so liked in the line. “You kept watching my hands as we spoke.” He held one up in front of her face. She lunged up and tried to bite it. He laughed as he moved it out of her reach. “Were you thinking about what I might do with them?” Her flush was involuntary, and fast, but he noted it and chuckled. “Of course you did.”

Suddenly the hand darted away, and dipped into her open armpit. The tickling was spider light, but insistent. It moved in swirls and strokes. It traced the edge of her bra and then darted back to nest again in the hollow of her underarm. It strayed its way up her arm, stroking the bicep, and swung back down. It made her laugh. And because it didn’t stop, it kept her laughing. Slowly wearing through her natural resolve. Worse it turned her on. And as her arousal rose, so did her response to the touch. She struggled as hard as she could to get away, but to no success. The hand explored her ribs in zigzags, reached her jeans waistband and traced it, and swirled up to her stomach. He whispered into her ear. “So ticklish!” “Sooo ticklish” as he played upon her body.

It probably had lasted less then ten minutes, But it seemed like much longer. She knew she was a flushed and sweaty sight. She worked to get her breath back. He brushed her hair out of her eyes. She didn’t try to bite him that time.

The struggle had made a horrid mess of the bed. The blankets and sheets were all about. With one of those dexterous hands, he grabbed a sheet, pulled it free, and twirled it rapidly with a circular motion from his wrist. It quickly coiled itself into a poor mans rope. He used it about her wrists, linking them together more securely then the T had, and then off to the corner bed post.

“There, that frees up things a bit.” He commented as he stretched his arms out and stood, paced a touch to loosen his legs. He took her glasses from the bedside table where he had placed them earlier when he’d first pinned her, and moved them across the room. “Can’t be too safe” he mumbled.

Upon returning to the bed, he set to work getting her jeans off. Though she fought, it was not that hard a task with her arms out of the battle. He plucked the socks off her feet almost as an after thought, once he’d finished pulling the pants from her legs. Her bra proved to be no major issue either. His right hand darted under her, and deftly unclasped it one handed. He pulled it over her head to join the tangled T-shirt and bed sheet. She blushed at being unwrapped like a Christmas gift, but enjoyed the fact that he seemed to study and enjoy each bit of her he revealed, as he did his self service strip tease of her.

He softly ran a finger along the elastic that topped the black panties she had on. She flinched and tittered softly. “I’ll leave these on for now” he said. “You look quite fetching in just them, and they contrast nicely with your otherwise nudeness.” He continued, “Naked is nice, but this looks speaks of being taken advantage of to me, like those old detective magazines.” He pulled his own shirt off over his head and tossed it to the floor, where it was soon joined by his sneakers, socks and jeans. He was wearing boxers, and was still clearly excited.

He suddenly grasped her at the hips, pulled her body down the bed, taught, and swung himself over her, so he was kneeling astride her waist. His weight settled not unpleasantly onto her pelvis. His ass felt nicely warm and firm. She could feel his toes on the backs of her thighs. She wiggled herself against him, for the pleasure of the friction she could find. It was not much, but what she managed felt very nice. He made himself comfortable, and then leaned forward, and grasped her head with both his hands, and moved in close to whisper to her.

“Be kissed, deeply, passionately, or be tickled. Choose.” he offered.

“Tickled you motherfucker” she snapped.

“So be it.” he grinned.

It was a night that she would long remember...

More. That is all. I hate cliff hangers, and I love the fact that there is a comedic edge to it as well, it's not mechanical and tedious. There is a playful as well as a sensual aspect to it.

Carry on..

4 months is long enough.

No more cliffhanger.. writing exercise or not, this one needs to be finished!!!!

Wa-hey!! I didn't know you wrote!! Damn that was hot. I kinda like the shortness of it. Leaves me wanting more.

This was very, very hot!! After this line:

She imagined he liked to talk as he fucked.

I was totally hooked. :xpulcy:

Because I was bored

To her surprise he didn’t move. He just kept looking down into her eyes, smiling. Then she felt it. Feathery light touches along her neck, then a finger running about the edge of her ear, tracing it’s shape. Returning and slowly circling her ear lobes, then back to the neck again. Even while his hands firmly held her head, she realized he still had fingers free to explore. Sometimes a thumb, sometimes another digit. Unable to move her head in his grasp the touches were maddening. In spite of her best efforts, she was slowly starting to make little gasps. Also, embarrassingly, she was getting very turned on by it. She hated to let men know they were revving her up, when she couldn’t control the pace.

“You said you’d tickle!” she shouted into his face.

“I never said where.” he calmly answered, without missing a beat, or even flinching when she had yelled.

Instead, he dipped his head quickly down, and caught her right earlobe in his teeth, and while giving it the lightest of nibbles, let his tongue swirl around it.

“Oh!” she got out, before starting to giggle quietly as he lightly nibbled his way down her neck leaving a trail of tiny bites toward her shoulder. She badly wanted to throw her arms around him, and pull him in close, wrap her legs tightly about him... feel him. But the sheet held fast, and all she could do was tug with her arms in frustration, helplessly clench and unclench her fingers. Her legs, though free, could only drum upon the bed, as his perch upon her waist didn’t offer the slightest chance that she could catch him with them.

His mouth moved around her neck until he was kissing his way up her throat, and she threw her head back to allow him better access. It felt very good. His hands had left her head and were slowly gliding up her trapped arms. Almost massaging her biceps. The touch was firm. She was breathing deeply again, making more sounds of pleasure, then laughter. Part of her mind noticed that husky rasp that came with each breath when she got hot was starting.

“Mustn’t get too carried away!” he spoke, as he pulled back from her neck and met her eyes again. His hands still lightly kneading her arms. She noticed that he has a slight flush, and seemed even more at ease then when they had spoke in line and the fast food store. “And I did promise.”

She had time to say “Don’t!”

Laughter burst from her in waves as he suddenly leaned back onto his heels and slipped his hands into both of her exposed armpits at the same time. Fingers swirled and made circles. First clockwise, then counter. But they always kept moving. He’d work her into a frenzy where she could barely breath, then allow her a chance to suck in some deep breaths before ramping her back into hysteria again.

Once she was lost in a good tickling, she usually kept her eyes tightly closed, and this time was no different, but between the waves of laughter that he forced from her, they would occasionally open in surprise to a new direction from his fingers, or a surprising hit on a really bad spot. His eyes were always looking directly into hers when she looked. Knowing he was watching her face as she laughed away made her feel even more... taken. The tickling, the thoughts, it all mixed into a confusing swirl that turned her on more.

“So it this what you imagined me doing with my hands?” He asked, not letting up on her armpits in the least.

Around her shrieks, she managed to get out “No!”

“I think you are a liar!” he hissed with mock anger. “A naughty naughty liar!”

She gasped at the sudden and surprising pleasure that hammered her as both of his thumbs made quick, sharp strokes up the length of her nipples. Even through the tickling, he’d rung some chimes in her head with that. She noticed that she was rubbing her legs together, mostly ineffectively, but it felt good. God she wished he’d bite her again.

“Nice and hard” he casually commented through that infernal smile that she so wanted to wipe from his face. She blushed deeply enough to show though the flush that the tickling, which was still driving her mad, had caused her to have. That he knew he was turning her on made her feel like she was loosing. “Not fair!” she gasped out and thought as one.

“I think that nothing else turns you on more then exactly what I’m doing.” he continued, this time with a lopsided smile.

“No! No! No!” she yelled as she shook her head back and forth. She wasn’t going to admit it to him. Not so easily. “Not Fair! Ohhhh!” Another pair of thumb strokes sent lightning dancing in her closed eyes. Damn that felt good.

Suddenly the tickling stopped, and his weight was gone from her body. Looking about in surprise she found him standing near the bed, watching. She knew she was a mess, very sweaty, her hair was tangled about her face, and plastered to it in some places, and she couldn’t stop the slight up-down motion in her hips, or the circular rubbing of her thighs against one another. She silently thanked God that her panties were dark dark black and thus he couldn’t see how wet they were. Fuck him for getting her so worked up! She tried to get her breath under control.

He let the silence continue. Just watching as she slowly reigned in her breathy gasps, and got her legs under control. She glared at him with an eye through a break in the forest of her hair covering her face. “I think you are the very definition of a beautiful mess.” he said. He brushed the hair from her face again. This time she tried to bite him.

He easily eluded her teeth again, and tapped the end of her nose with a finger. “No No. No biting the fingers.” he laughed, got up, and left her eye sight. Soon she heard him pouring water in the kitchen. And he returned with a glass of it, and the straw from the soda she’d got with her fast food. “Thirsty?” he asked. She nodded her head, and he held the glass so she could sip from the straw. The cool water was heavenly.

Making her blush again, with a glance at her still hardened nipples, he spoke. “Ok. That was a nice warm up, wasn’t it? Hmmm, let us see what is next on the agenda.” His eyes glided down her body, and back to her face. “Yes. How about those toes?” he asked.

“No toes!” she yelled.

She tried to kick him as he took her right foot firmly in hand, the heel firmly cupped into his palm. He simply sat on her left leg, making it helpless.

“All ready?” was all he said, as she saw him turn his full attention to the foot trapped in his hand.

Myriads

Your story installments are just like Orgasm Denial.

Build, build, build, build, stop.

I don't know whether to slap you or whatever.

Yah, okay. Admitting I'm hooked now, too. :D

And I also gotta agree with Crystal there, starts and stops are pretty much *grrrrrrrrrrr!!* Would you be kind enough to keep going, please????? LOL

*waits patiently*

~ Mistress Aura :justlips:

I can kick myself for not coming into the story section more often, because it has always been one of my favorite sections.

Myriads, write more, is all I can say. You are extremely talented and I demand it kind sir. It really is sensual stuff!

Hot Damn!

I guess this shouldn't surprise me since I always considered you a pretty intelligent guy but OMG. You definitely know how to put the words together. I love the scenario, the descriptions of the fighting she was going through. Very well done.

lol. I loved this but why so short? No it's perfect. I need to read all the other parts.

This was so fucking sexy......

“Oh!” she got out, before starting to giggle quietly as he lightly nibbled his way down her neck leaving a trail of tiny bites toward her shoulder. She badly wanted to throw her arms around him, and pull him in close, wrap her legs tightly about him... feel him. But the sheet held fast, and all she could do was tug with her arms in frustration, helplessly clench and unclench her fingers. Her legs, though free, could only drum upon the bed, as his perch upon her waist didn’t offer the slightest chance that she could catch him with them.

His mouth moved around her neck until he was kissing his way up her throat, and she threw her head back to allow him better access. It felt very good. His hands had left her head and were slowly gliding up her trapped arms. Almost massaging her biceps. The touch was firm. She was breathing deeply again, making more sounds of pleasure, then laughter. Part of her mind noticed that husky rasp that came with each breath when she got hot was starting.

:devil2:

So...

it's December.

Tis the season for giving, you know.

That means you should give us a present and write moar.

Please?

I feel like I know the girl you're writing about. Very vivid characters on both sides.

Great story.

Ask... and eventually words happen.

Her foot was good and trapped. His firm grip held it at the heel. A wave of expectation of what she knew was coming slowly washed over her body. Excitement mingled with panic, forming a stew that churned her mind, and made her thoughts wander in random ways. She realized that after the last wave of tickling she was more then ready to screw him, wanted to get off badly. He’d found her secret button, and was pushing down upon it hard. That he hadn’t stopped to take advantage somehow turned her on also. The whole situation was hot.

“Oh please don’t!” she asked with a slight quelling tone in her voice.

“Don’t what?” He asked casually meeting her eyes. He wore a subtle grin on his face.

Before she could answer, she felt a single finger slowly drag it’s way across her trapped foot’s sole. “Don’t Tickle? But you chose tickling earlier...?” he asked. In the small measure of self defense she could muster, she crunched her toes up tightly. She realized how pathetic that seemed in the face of the situation, but couldn’t help herself from doing it. In spite of herself, she giggled at the touch.

While he let his finger just linger on the ball of her foot, not moving, he began to speak quietly, almost in a whisper. “Well I promised toes, and I’m a man of my word.” He smiled more widely at her. “Let’s get these open!” Suddenly he was scrabbling away at her arches with a moderate pressure, his fingers lightly skimming and circling. She squealed in surprise and quickly began laughing at his touch as the tickly sensations shot down her legs and detouring long enough to get her more turned on, then crashed into her mind. She held onto the idea of keeping her toes clenched through the sweet and evil sensations.

“So defiant!” she heard him say with a laugh. At the same time she sensed that he was beginning to zero in on those few points that worked so well. She tried to hide her reactions when he touched them. That arc right at the top of the arch as it changed to the ball, and the side of the arch also. But she couldn’t stop her rise in laughter, nor the frantic writhing that his attention to these points caused to well forth from her. And soon he was focused upon her arches top, swirling fingers across it in tight curves. She howled with deep laughter, felt her hands clenching and unclenching, pulling on the sheet that held them to the bed.

Between her deep laughs she heard herself cry “Please! Stop! No!”

“Ah right like this.” he said, not even giving her the dignity of making it a question. Just a statement of fact. That he was so sure, so confident made her feel even more helpless. Her bodies betrayal of it’s weakness was embarrassing. Frustration grew in her, along with her frantic laughter. The combination of it all continued to arouse her, she really wanted something between her legs, wanted to wrap herself around him, pull him in, engulf him with her arms, legs, mouth and body all at the same time. To feel and take. To be filled AND to be all around him at once.

The most maddening thing about his tickling was that he didn’t seem to get bored with working on a single spot, not even changing the pressure much. He seemed to know that if he invested time and energy into things, he’d wear away her control, and force her to dance to his touch. He just kept at that small arc, and on occasion she could hear him make little comments about her struggles. A laugh when she tried to wrench her foot free, A “If you want to save me the trouble” when she tried to swing her foot left to right to escape, and only ended up tickling herself against his suddenly stationary fingers. And the indignity of him commenting on how much darker her black panties were looking! Just go someplace else! she thought.

Eventually she simply couldn’t keep track of everything anymore. The arousal, his voice, the tickling, the sheet holding her arms down, and she forgot about her toes, and relaxed them.

It was only a second’s lapse, but with a simple loud “Gotcha!” he took advantage. His mouth enveloped her toes, and a strong tongue was suddenly everyplace on them. It slid easily between them, caressed their undersides, forced them apart at his will. The tickling on her arch did not stop either.

“Ohhh! Ahhh!” popped out from her surprised mouth between the chuckling laughter that he’d not given her a chance to control.

If she was being turned on by the tickling alone before, what was happening to her toes now was a serious jump up the ladder of sensations that rung her chimes. She knew she was in trouble. She actually heard herself pant between her laughter, and knew that he wouldn’t miss that.

And he did not. Earlier he’d shifted his position so he was laying across her other leg, keeping it trapped, but was now laying upon his side as he worked on the foot in his grasp, and could look up her body while his evil mouth kept up it’s frustration fueling work. She had a chance to notice a sparkle in his eye before he crossed one of his legs back over her body and with his big toe, stroked a light line down the front of her panties.

“Oh God!” she gasped at the first light touch upon the cotton. It felt so damned good! She greedily arched her body to try and press against it harder, to get some friction, some relief. She more then wanted to cum now. She ached to. But the cruel toe retreated the same amount she arched! She couldn’t get more. She pulled at the sheet holding her arms. She wanted out NOW! She wanted to jam her hands into her panties and explode herself in pleasure. That he’d see her do it, something that she’d never consider allowing usually, never even crossed her mind. But the sheet held her fast. She couldn’t escape. She growled deeply in frustration.

“Please!” she begged.

Freeing her toes to speak, he replied “Please give you something more?” He didn’t stop tickling her foot. It made it hard to focus on his words. Every time she started to reply the damned tickling would sweep her up and make her laugh, forcing her answer aside.

“Yes! yes! yes!” she shouted eventually. Unashamedly arching her hips up and down. It was so not fair that he was doing this!

“Well I always aim to please!” he said.

Anticipation of the orgasm she was going to get made her flush, and writhe in the thought of how good it was going to feel. She had not wanted anything this bad in forever, and certainly not in bed with any of her recent lovers. It felt so good to want. She focused on the arousal and let herself laugh with the tickling knowing that it would all end soon, and she could just let go now. Her laughter was loud and deep, filling the bedroom, and echoing back.

So it was a utter surprise when the toe did not drop down and stroke her as she hoped, but instead settled in her wide open and exposed left armpit, and began to make light circles.

“Nooooo!” she got out along with newly forced shrieked laughter. It was half ticklish explosion, half frustration at pleasure denied. And it was so unexpected, that she was not at all ready, and it tickled SO BAD.

“Not the more you wanted?” He asked so quietly she almost missed it.

She shook her head back and forth ‘no’ as he forced her to laugh with his digits. Her hair swirled about her face, some of it sticking to her sweaty face. She kept shaking her head no long after she was sure he’d seen it.

“Well you only asked for more, how was I to know it was not tickling you wanted? You were not that clear.” he smirked.

“NO FAIR! NO FAIR! NO FAIR!” she shouted between bursts of other less coherent sounds.

He replied with a laugh of his own, “Oh very fair!” and his mouth closed down on her toes again.

Dear Myriads,

Please regard this memo in the kindest fashion imaginable and know that it comes from a fellow writer who ought to write ticklish tales. While the words that follow in this memo may come off as a bit blunt, please know that they are meant in the highest regard.

You son of a bitch. Quit teasing me. Good tickling stories are hard to come by and this one is purely fantastic. I am a very picky tickle-phile and the fact that this story is perfect in all ways makes me eager to just keep reading until its end.

I don't even need to discuss your characterizations. Other than the fact that are loved by your reads.

In the future, please write more and stop torturing your fans. They get it enough in their own bedrooms and they certainly don't need to see it here.

Your fellow fan,
Vae

Another enjoyable installment. I really appreciate you taking it away from the total Sci-Fi realm and making things a little more realistic. It makes for better imagery, in my opinion.

Although I feel that there wasn't enough of a verbal connection between the two characters, there however was more then enough of a look into the lee's head to help quell any possible negative upswing.

The time distance of the installments are a little too far apart. Waiting for something and seeing it pop up unexpectedly is enjoyable, within certain respects. Waiting a handful of months for hopes on a new piece tends to become frustrating, and not in a positive-negative way.

More exploration on the hip, knee and outer/inner thigh areas would help make a complete "search" of the lee's body. Hopefully with more talk.

If-ever you decide to add to it again, or even finish it, you should combine all your pieces to form a single story and post it to your archive. I do hope you continue on here, it holds a lot of worth.

Interesting, I liked the short bursts. They're much easier to read. Though I guess I'm the only one here who thought it was great just being that first section of the story. Cool beans.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back