• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Story M/F Tickling *Warning* Some Sexual Content

unknown12345678

My first story. I may not be so experianced so please go easy on the reviews with some positive feedback.

When Kimmy awoke, she was unaware of where she was. Attempting to leave, she realized her wrists and ankles were tied spread eagle with nylon stockings to a metal table and she was stripped down to nothing but a black satin bra and matching panties. Suddenly the lights flickered on and a mysterious man stood at the doorway.

“Hello my dear Kimmy,” the voice said. When the man entered she saw it wa Josh, one of her co-workers from A&P.

“Josh!” she said with shock. “Why am I here? Let me go right now!!!”

“Oh Kimmy, if only you knew what you have gotten yourself into. Maybe if you hadn’t been so selfish to blame your mess-up of inventory on me, and then proceeded to take a promotion, you wouldn’t be in this mess.”

“Is this what this is about you jealous freak?! Let me go right now!”

“Relax my dear; you are in for a long night. Now let me ask you, are you perhaps ticklish?”

When those words entered the air, Kimmy just froze in shock and agony.

“Sorry, but tonight’s not your lucky night, as I’m not ticklish,” she said, trying to bluff.

“Oh really, then you won’t mind if I do this,” Josh said as he started trailing his fingers up and down Kimmy’s foot. “Kitchy kitchy koo.”

Kimmy let out a few giggles but held in most of her laughter, trying not to show that she was ticklish. After about thirty seconds Josh stopped his stroking. “Well, I guess you weren’t lying after all.” He started to walk away, but suddenly turned around and quickly started to tickle her feet.

Caught off guard, Kimmy erupted with laughter as Josh vigorously tickled Kimmy’s tender, creamy white soles without mercy.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOHOHOHO AHHAAAAA STAA-HAAAP IIITTTITA HAHAHAAA!!!!! IIHAHA CAAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAAANNTTT TAKE ITTAHAHA ANYHAHA MOORRREE!!!!”

“What was that, I thought you said you weren’t ticklish,” Josh said as he continued his merciless assault. For 15 minutes he kept his ticklish attack on her, enjoying her every scream and laugh. He switched between feathers, brushes and licking up and down her heels and soles, and then sucking on each toe; this made her go completely insane, with her legs kicking up and down. Finally he stopped.

“Well Kimmy, have you learned your lesson about not blaming everything on me?” She nodded her head vigorously. “Well too bad, because I’m not nearly done with you. Next I think we should see how ticklish your tummy is.

With that Josh started slowly and gently rubbing his fingers up and down her stomach as Kimmy started to giggle. Then he viciously dug into her ribs, moving up and down rapidly.

“HOHOHOHOHEEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAHHHPPP PLLEEEEEAAASSSEEEEEHEEEEHEEEEHEE NOOOOOHAHAHAHOHOHOHAHA ITTHAAAHAHA TIICKLEESSSHAHAHA TOOHOHO MUUCHHHHAAHAHAHA!!!!!”

He then took out an electric toothbrush and dug it into her naval, driving her insane as hell. She started to buck and kick and scream as he showed no mercy to her ticklish tummy for half an hour before giving her a brake.

Gasping for air, Kimmy barely made out some words, “You’re forgetting Josh, what happens when I escape. You’ll be in a lot of trouble. I’m talking sexual harassment charges. So I hope you enjoy prison food.”

“You’re forgetting who has the real power here my sweet Kimmy. You see, if you tell a soul then I’ll have a video of your little tickling session up on the internet for billions to see.” After he said that, Kimmy just started to let out a soft cry. “Oh what’s the matter Kimmy? Maybe a little laughter will cheer you up. And those armpits look absolutely delicious.”

Despite the sweat, Ryan happily licked her sensitive, smooth, baby soft skin of her armpits. “Tickle tickle tickle,” he teased. Screams of torment and agonized laughter filled the air. After about 5 minutes, he took out two long feathers and started to trill up and down each armpit at the same time. “Who’s ticklish? You are, yes you are. Kitchy kitchy koo,” he continued to taunt in a babyish voice.

Kimmy’s whole body just shook back and forth as she tugged violently on her bonds. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STHAAAAAPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOH PLEEEAAAAHAHAHASSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!”

While he was tickling, he drew her attention to her massive, plump titties with her nipples erect and protruding her black satin bra. As he searched down he saw her panties, sopping wet like a massive flood of erotic ecstasy.

“My my Kimmy, it seems you are enjoying this,” he taunted. “I bet you won’t mind if I just slide this off.” As he said that he reached over and unstrapped her bra. Her giant boobs flopped and her swollen nipples filled his eyes with hungry lust.

“Oh my, you boobies look so tense. You won’t mind if I ‘untense’ them a bit.”

“No, please no not my boobs. I’ll die. I’ll just die please no. I’ll do anything, I’ll be your slave, just don’t tickle my boobies,” she pleaded to deaf ears. With no acceptance of her begging, he put down the feather ad dug his hands into the side of one boob with one hand and the bottom of the other boob with the other hand.

“NOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE STAAAHHHHPPP IMMMM GOOOOINNNNGGG TO WEEEEETTTTTTT MYYYYYSEEELLLHAHAHAFFFFFF!!!!!!!”

Being the selfish, non-forgiving person he is, Josh continued to tickle her boobs. First digging his hands into them like he did with her ribs, then making light spider like crawls on her tits. Finally, he dashed two feathers on the top of her swollen nipples, which made her scream and kick violently. Then he turned his attention to her special area.

“Well, I bet your groin is just so wet with piss and burning with the urge to cum,” he said in a teasing voice.

“Please, just, just no more tickling except on my pussy. Please I’m begging you, tickle my pussy,” she begged.

“Well okay Kimmy, you asked for it,” he responded in a mocking way.

With a quick, steady finger he took a pair of scissors and cut the soaked, flimsy panties, threw it away and revealed her naked, juicy pussy. Finally he picked up a feather duster.

“I heard you wanted it, so I’ll give it to you,” he said with a smile.

Slowly, then gaining speed he dashed the many feathers between her legs. Kimmy began to buck and laugh, but with intimacy rather than agony.

“YEEEESSS!!! KKEEEEEPPP GOINGGG HHHAAAAAHAAHHEEEE HOOOOO HOOOO YEEESSS YES! YES! YE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”

When Kimmy jerked her head up, she saw that he had stopped, leaving her in a state between the feel of taking a cold shower and hard orgasm.

“Please, let me cum. Just let me cum,” she cried and sobbed.

“Then you will make up for you bad actions by sucking it. Long and hard until I shoot hard. Then I may spare you.”

Then Josh pulled down his pants and boxers, letting his erected dick fly down inches away from Kimmy’s mouth, Voluntarily opened, she took it in; sucking and swirling her warm tongue until he shot ejaculation long and hard into her mouth.

“Good girl. And I will keep up my end of the bargain.”

With that, he stuck two fingers of his left hand into her ****, while with the right he alternating between the feather duster and pinching her clit.

“OHHHOHO HAHAHAHEEEE YEEESSSS DOON’TTTTT STAAAHAAAAAPPP!!!!”

She bucked like mad and finally I happened. she went limp with a smile on her face, as her pussy let out a long, hard cum while she quivered and shaked. Finally she passed out.

About an hour later Kimmy awoke in her hotel room, fully clothed. ‘Oh my God that was torture’, she thought to herself. ‘I wonder how ticklish Josh’s little pecker is…

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back