• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Crushings, Unwelcome Western Wallopings, And, Lack Of Support, On Any Front

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys took off on their second road trip of the year. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they exprienced a free fall, dropping five of the next six games, as they lost two of three in Chicago, and dropped three in a row in St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.

While the Good Guys were away on the trip, there was a lack of communication between Mitch and Naomi. Apparently, Naomi was beginning to develop her annual resentment, at being home, and without an acting career, while Mitch was off playing baseball. She seemed to be out every night, and was not available for Mitch for either phone chats, or computer time.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was less than thrilled : "Go to the guest room. We arent getting on. I dont know if this is for a day, three days, or the whole homestand, but I just need you to" Naomi said. Mitch went to the guest room without a word, and endured a long, sleepless night. Clearly, things were not looking good for the couple.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their homestand, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was the starter. She gave up only two solo homers in her seven innings of work, but Giant starter Barry Zito was better, and the Giants came away with a 2-1 win. Things didnt get any better the next night, as Gil Bellows allowed three solo homers, and nothing else, but was defeated, 3-0. Charlize Theron got hit hard on Wednesday night. She gave up five runs in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 5-4, before rallying to score two runs in the ninth, for a 6-5 win.

Thursday was an off day. The couple showed up to counesling, but Naomi was defiant. "I just need some space. I know I had ten days of it while he was on the last road trip, but I need some more. Stay in the guest room. I'll let you know when I'm ready to talk" Naomi said.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and pitched very well, firing eight scoreless innings, with eight strikeouts, as Paradise scored three runs in the eighth, to come away with a 3-0 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook got drilled on Saturday night, surrendering six runs in six innings, in a 6-3 defeat. Kate Hudson opposed Padre ace Jake Peavy, on a sunny, moderately humid 88 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate allowed only one run in her eight innings of work, with nine strikeouts. Peavy, however, fired one of the best games by a visiting pitcher in the history of Good Guy Stadium, striking out seventeen Good Guys, in a
1-0 masterpiece, a game that even Good Guys fans gave him a respectful round of applause for at game's end.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, as Elmont Koehler tried to jump start his team's slumbering offense. The Good Guy manager juggled the team's lineup that night, and it worked, as Paradise had a nine run explosion, and Bellows was the beneficary of the runs, in a 9-4 win. Charlize Theron pitched very well on Tuesday night, but fell short, as she allowed three runs in eight innings, but the Good Guys could score only two, in a 3-2 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 88 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. That day, in the first inning, Ed Burns got the Good Guys favorite play, a three run homer. The big hit helped Neve relax a bit. She gave up two runs in six innings, but by that time, the Good Guys had a 5-2 lead. It was a lead they would hold, in spite of Hayden allowing a run in the ninth, for a 5-3 Good Guy win, that completed a subpar four and five homestand. The pitching had been solid enough to have conceivably gotten the Good Guys one or two more wins, but, it was not to be, and, as they packed to head for California, things weren't looking too good.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be the lovely Kristen Bell, star of the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", who was vacationing on the island that week, Kristen was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bikini bathingsuit, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Kristen's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was next, tickling Kristen on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shreiked, and thrashed:HHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! OMG NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Burns was the next ler, attacking Kristen on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Kristen's bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush over Kristen's pretty soles and toes. Kristen went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with girlish giggles and laughter:HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! IAM SOOOOOO TICKLISH! STAHPPPPPP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Kristen was untied.

Mitch had barely spoken a word to Naomi all week, so, on Thursday afternoon, when it was time for him to leave on the team's upcoming California road trip, she asked him to take a cab to the airport. "I hope this is a one homestand problem, and not the beginning of something long term" Mitch said. "I dont know" Naomi replied. "Do you want me to call you while I'm away?" Mitch asked. "You can call me, Mitchell, but dont pressure me. I need to work some things out" Naomi said. "Okay, well, have a good week" Mitch said, picking up his case, and heading out the door, to the cab to the airport.

So, it had been a subpar week both on field and off. Now came a ten day California road trip. Would things improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it looks as though the Good Guys need to get back down to the basics and start winning again. Then hopefully the rest will begin to fall into place just as it should. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, that homestand was a little rough. Hopefully things will get better. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back