• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my friends mom F/M Adult

gentleman

It was June and I was 18 years old, just graduated high school. My friend Alex, his brother jack, 15, sister lauren 13, his mom and dad were all going up north to their cottage for a week and Alex invited me. I love it up there, on a beautiful lake, warm, laid back and everything. I excepted and was grateful.

Let me tell, you, alex’s mom mrs. Vick was hot. She had a native american background, and looked a little native american. She was probably 5’4”, and slim. She had long dark hair, and a great body. She had a great ass, and smaller breasts but was a milf. So I was excited about spending a week with her to say the least.

We finally got there after a four hour car ride, it was late at night, so we went to bed as soon as we got there. I woke up in the morning, to find I had slept in. I remembered Alex, his brother, and Dad were going to take the boat into town to get fixed, run some erronds, and then drive the boat back, and they would take me along if I was awake. They had already left.

I woke up and walked out of the room Alex, Jack and I slept in and walked toward the stair case to go down into the kitchen where Alex’s mom was cooking eggs. As I walked past the laundry room, something caught my eye, it was mrs. Vicks panties on the washer that was running. I snuck in for a better look. They were a black g string. Wow was she hot. I walked down stairs and she greeted me with a good moring. She loved me. I was her favorite friend of her sons friends, and she treated me like her son. She always wanted me to come on trips with them because she loved having me around.

As I sat down with the eggs she had cooked me I fantasized about how badly I wanted her to tickle me, and how perfect this opportunity was. Warm summer day, noone home but me, her, and the daughter, who was at a friends on the lake. Mrs. Vick sat down to eat with me and we started talking. Eventually we started talking about girls and what type of girl I liked. I explained what type I liked, and thought was hot. I explained her, and her physical features, I knew she was starting to catch on, that’s when we finished, and I said, so what are you going to do now? She said, im just going to sit and read, unless theres anything you need me to do for you. “Tie me down and tickle me” I blurted out. I had been wanting to say that for so long, but never had the guts, I figured it was now or never. She looked at me in disbelief, “what?” she said. “Tie me down and tickle me” I said again, a little more confident this time. I know it sounds weird, but I have a tickle fetish, and am terribly attracted to you. Im sorry, I know this is weird. “umm to say the least, she responded.” “PLease” “Theres no one around, and I will never tell” “I will show you how to do it, its fun.” “I don’t know”, she said hesitantly.

“Please mrs. Vick, do it for me?”. “Okay she said uneasily.

“Give me a second to clear the table, ill be right up” she said, my heart was poundling, was this really about to happen? I ran up stairs, and grabbed a bunch of rope from the bathroom robes. I was about 6’2” 220, and very muscular, so it would take a lot to restrain me. I took my shirt, and pants off so I was just in my boxers, and laid down on the bed. After a few seconds, she walked in and smiled when she saw me. “No shirt or pants?” she said. “Just so you can get all of my good spots” I replied.

She was wearing hard tails, a long sleeved shirt. She climbed on the bed and asked me how I wante to be tied up. I told her to tie my wrists to the head board. And tightly too. She tied them tighter than I thought a woman her size could tie them.. I was secure, then I told her to tie my elbows together. She did that too and I was completely immobilized from waist up, and the tied each ankle to a separate bed post, ao my legs were far apart. I was all tied up, She straddled my waist, and said “ok, you ready to get tickled” cooing and taunting me, she giggled and moved her fingers around in the air above my pits. HAHAHAHA no no don’t do it. She started gliding her nails in my pits back and forth back and forth, and then wiggling them around fantically. She did this for 5 good minutes. Then she moved them up and down my sides, gliding back and forth. I tried to move but couldn’t, this was tougher than I thought. Shhe dug into my stomach and my sides, I was cracking up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STTTTTTTTTOOOOPPPPP. She was loving it more than she thought she would, “wow your ticklish she said. She then moved to between my legs, and tickled my upper thighs, squeezing, gliding hr nails back and forth, torturing me. I was fighting a raging boner, but could no longer hide, it. It was sticking up and she couldn’t pretend not to notice. She said “hmm, what do we have here,”. Too my surprise she grabbed some scissors and cut them open, releasing my cock. She threw the boxers to the ground and started to stroke the bottom of my cok with her nails. “Its getting hot in here she said, and took of her shirt, revealing a black bra, and then slid down her hard tails. She was wearing a thong so small I could not see it between her butt cheeks. She laid between my legs, tickling my cock, on its head with her nails, teasing it, making it twitch. I could not take it, but she had tied me down too good. She finally had enough , and knew I needed release,. She kissed my cock, and started to lick, it. It could not believe this, she was giving me a blow job. She stuck my cock in her mouth and began to go back and forth with her head, I finally came in her mouth,, and that was, it.

She untied me and asked me if that’s what I was looking for. I said that was better than I ever imagined, and she said next time the family was out, I had to return the favor, THE END.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back