• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Music forum?

falcon

Verified
Do you think that there would be enough interest to create a music forum here? Just a page where people could post music reviews of bands, albums, soundtracks, composers, bands they saw live, things like that?? I was just wondering because I just posted my review from the Rush show here in Vegas. I just thought it'd be cool to have a place where we could just talk nothing but music, like we have in our sports forum. Anyway, food for thought, no big deal.

I think this could be a good idea. It would be good to see all music threads under one forum, like you said album reviews, gig reviews and such like.

There does seem to be just lately a crop of music threads on the General Discussion forum, if there was a music forum it would keep it all neat and tidy in one place.

I also wonder if the musicians on the forum would be allowed to promote their band or provide links to their websites.

I think it's a decent idea as well. There is so much talk about music that happens on and off on the forum that get's shoved into General Discussion..

Granted, that's the place for it..but wouldn't it free up more space and make things neat if it had it's own home?

Just to see if it was even worth it in my opinion I did a thread search on 'music' and It did bring back a reasonable amount of hits..many of which being posted in GD.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/search.php?searchid=3189213

cool, glad you gals think so!! anyone else have an opinion on this??

Considering the amount of music fans and threads dedicated to this, I'm surprised you haven't got more responses, it could be because not a lot of people look in this forum, I don't know.

Either that or it has been seen by a Mod and is being discussed, although it would have been cool to see a post of acknowledgement.

The best way to get the Mods here is to just repetitively post..once the post count builds up it will draw attention..

Either that in my opinion,

Orrrr

I could always start a fight ! :D

IM JOKING.

(Watch, they will run after I post this now.) :xlime:

Pay no heed to CrystalKite, as she is quite obviously deranged. :D

The all-seeing-eye of Myriads did take notice of this thread. Modmins are discussing it as we speak, eh? :)

That's awesome, HDS!! Thank you!! Thanks to all who would support this idea!!

Blarga..we still have to wait for the inevitable No..I mean..descion from the head honcho. :D
Yanno ... I don't think the "head honcho" would have an "inevitable No" to me editing the database to change your username to "GypsySpawn". :D

Sorry for the delay in response, y'all. New sections don't pop up every day and discussing them, especially when different staffers are replying at different times, can take a bit. Thanks for the patience. :)

Yanno ... I don't think the "head honcho" would have an "inevitable No" to me editing the database to change your username to "GypsySpawn". :D

You do that and I get to change your name to HisDivineSmartass. :p

Sorry for the delay in response, y'all. New sections don't pop up every day and discussing them, especially when different staffers are replying at different times, can take a bit. Thanks for the patience. :)

The fact that it's even being discussed is cool, I think it's a good idea and would benefit muchly. Thanks for keepin us posted. :)

Hi folks.

As HDS said above, we have been discussing the idea of the Music forum.

Right now we have decided against creating one. Here is the reasoning:

Splitting off a new area in GenDis happens for one of two reasons. The first is to deal with clutter. Humor, Silly, and Greetings all are this group. The second is to move material that invites strong opinions that tend towards creating divisive discussion into a place that is easy to manage. Sports and P&R fall into this group.

Looking at Music we didn't feel as if the topic fell into either of these groups. Thus the no vote.

Myriads

blargaarragargaablahhrahhhbaaahh.

Ahh well.

Twas a good idea.

Shucka Down.

thanks for the consdieration guys!!! do appreciate it!!

Oh ok, thats a shame :)

But its good of you guys to look into it as I thought that 'falcon' had a good idea, thanks for the explanation.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back