• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Tickles (FFF/M)

MrPersistancy

TMF Novice
College Tickles (FF/M) Final!

Hey everyone, I managed to get my girlfriend into my tickling fetish, and she wanted to try her hand at writing something for me while she's away for the summer (what a thoughtful girl). She wanted me to post it for her so she could get some feedback, so don't be too harsh on her.

Jared was bored. It was late on a Friday night and all of the guys on the floor had gone out. There was nothing to do now that Shannon had left for the summer and all he could think about was her. Shannon, a tall, sexy brunette, had smoldering eyes and mile-long legs. She was a wild child, experiencing a lot in her two years of college. Jared was tall, dark, and handsome; a clear match. Along with his washboard abs and captivating green eyes, he had something else that hadn’t seen much use until Shannon had crossed his path that semester. His package was bigger than most guys’ and he wished he could put it to good use tonight. Unfortunately, Shannon was gone and there was no one else around anyways. All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. “Probably another drunken, belligerent resident looking for a lock-out key”, he thought. He didn’t even bother to put on a shirt. His mesh shorts were decent enough for this time of night, anyways. He opened the door and, much to his surprise, Shannon was standing there dressed in the skimpiest outfit imaginable. Jared was shocked. A million thoughts were racing through his mind. Without either person saying anything, Shannon came into the room. Her eyes were ablaze as she said “Surprise.” “How did you get…” Jared tried to speak but she put her hand to his lips. This had been an incredibly spontaneous move on Shannon’s part and Jared knew that he was in for a long, wild night.
He couldn’t hold back. As the door closed, Jared crushed his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around him tight as they stumbled backwards against the cold, metal door. She reached over and swiped at the light switch, making everything go very dark. The light of the computer was just enough for them to be able to see anything at all. Their tongues intertwined passionately as his big hands grabbed the back of her head. Her shirt was the first to go as they both practically ripped it off in the heated passion. She was wearing his favorite bra and her boobs were perfection. He reached around her and with a click it fell off, exposing her full, round size C’s in the dim, blue light. He played with her, pinching and licking her nipples, twirling his tongue around and around. She whispered in a breathy, sultry voice: “I’m not wearing undies,” with wide eyes and a smirk. He pressed her harder against the door, kissing her harder than before, taking away her breath for a second. Her short skirt was soon around her waist as Jared ran his hands down her stomach, her sides, her thighs, back up. Without warning, he slipped one, then two fingers between her thighs. She gasped and grabbed Jared’s face. “Not yet,” she said, “I want to do what I came here for. Then you can have your fun with me. I promise.” He was confused but excited. “Are you going to use my toy?” he asked, his eyes lighting up. “That’s part of it. And I want to blindfold you, too.” Jared pointed to his top drawer and Shannon fished out the bandana. As she turned around, he had climbed onto the bed. She walked over and trailed her hands across his chest, down near the growing bulge in his briefs. “These need to come off right now,” she said as she practically tore them down his legs. His cock was bigger than she had remembered. 8 solid inches of man that had once filled her completely a few nights back. Shaking off her reminiscent moment, she finished tightening the restraints already attached to the bed. “So what’s the big rush?” Jared wondered aloud. “Nothing, I just don’t want to keep them waiting.” And with that, she threw on a shirt, turned around, and walked out the door, leaving Jared in complete darkness.
She had been gone for about 10 minutes but the minutes seemed like hours to Jared. As he lay there, his nerves began to get the best of him. Where could she have possibly gone? Who is she talking about? When will she get back? Questions kept popping into his head, one after another. All of a sudden, the doorknob turned. He could hear the sound of her voice, low and muffled behind the door but he also heard something else…it sounded like another voice, another female voice. The door opened and the light from the hallway poured into the room. “Oh good, just as I had left you.” Shannon said with a devilish smirk. Standing next to her was a slender, slightly shorter blonde with a sweet face and a beautiful body. “This is my friend Caroline. I told her what I wanted to do tonight and she couldn’t resist the invitation.” Jared was stunned. He was lying naked, spread out across his own bed, exposed and defenseless in front of Shannon and some random chick named Caroline. He didn’t know what to do, protest or allow her to carry out her plans for the night. Deciding to trust her, he just lay still as Shannon and Caroline slowly approached the bed. Shannon leaned closer to him as she said in a low voice, “Trust me, you’re really going to enjoy tonight.” “What happened to the ‘they’ you were talking about?” Jared asked, almost not wanting to know the answer. “I just wanted it to be a complete surprise. And I can see it worked.” With a smile and look towards Caroline, they both slowly began to take off the little clothes that they had on. Now Jared could really see Caroline, more of a bombshell than he had thought before. Her boobs were full D’s and, much to his surprise, her body was pretty toned. Shannon was completely naked as she put her hands around his completely erect cock, stroking it slow and hard. As she lowered her mouth to him, Jared had almost forgotten about Caroline for a second. His eyes had adjusted to the dark and now he could see her. She had come over to the foot of the bed and now she was climbing on. The presence of another girl thrilled him and he didn’t know who to pay attention to more. A wave of pleasure washed over him from Shannon’s tongue, swirling around the head, up and down the entire length of his massive cock. She was going all out, meanwhile pumping slow and hard, harder even. Then he felt the weight of the other girl on top of his legs. Above Shannon’s bobbing head, he could see Caroline facing him as she began to lightly trail her fingers along each leg. Jared didn’t know how to react. He wanted to laugh but Shannon’s mouth and hands on his cock felt so good that his breathing was changing completely. But soon Caroline’s light trailing turned into fast, cruel tickling that went down to his feet, his ankles, up his legs…she was crawling up the bed and torturing him all the way up! Jared couldn’t control himself and he laughed. Her hands went up to his completely exposed armpits, his weakest spot. Jared was letting out loud laughs now, peppered with heavy breaths and small moans. Shannon had now taken his whole length in her mouth, sucking and pumping him in and out all the way down back of her throat. Caroline had stopped her tickling and began to touch herself as she watched. Jared was now able to focus on his growing pleasure. It was really beginning to feel good when Shannon abruptly stopped. Jared looked at her with the fiercest expression as if to say “You can’t do that!” She just smiled at him. He begged her to keep going as she climbed on top of him. Caroline climbed back to the foot of the bed but, instead of using her hands, she sensually ran her tongue all the way down his body leaving behind a warm, then instantly cold winding trail that sent shivers all over. Shannon simultaneously was touching him as she straddled his stomach. Jared could feel that she was wet and hoped that it was only a matter of time until he could get out of the bonds and fuck her hard like he had in the past. Her fingers traced the contours of his abs, his pecs, his arms, along his shoulders, and then under his arms…where they lingered. Jared looked up into her eyes, wishing she would finish what she had started but also enjoying the thrill of not knowing what was coming next. Caroline was now facing his feet, licking between his toes and along the tops of his feet, a weird yet strangely pleasurable feeling. Shannon’s tickling was becoming intolerable and his cock ached for her touch again. Without warning, Shannon suddenly shifted her position on his body and brought her pussy down onto his massive and hard 8 inches. “Now it’s my turn.”
As she began pumping herself on him, Jared couldn’t contain the pleasure he was feeling. And yet, he was still bound to the bed with no way of
getting loose. Shannon threw her head back as his penis penetrated her deeper than she had ever felt. The weight of her own body pushed him further and further than she could’ve ever imagined. Jared was going crazy. Caroline was running her tongue everywhere and coming so close to where the action was, he thought she might actually join in. In fact, that’s exactly what Caroline had in mind. She untied the bonds on the bed and immediately, Jared lifted Shannon up and threw her down on her back. He thrust into her with more passion and vigor than he thought possible. Shannon was shocked and incredibly turned on by this forceful display of
masculine drive as he pumped in and out like crazy. He was so big and long that it was almost painful but that’s what turned her on the most. Meanwhile, Caroline had crawled over towards Shannon who was having the life fucked out of her. She first looked over to Jared then to Shannon as she lowered her mouth to her bouncing C-cups. She played with her nipples and licked around and between her breasts. Shannon was confused but the sensory overload was overriding any other emotions she might’ve been feeling. So instead, she went with as Caroline changed the whole plan they had come up with. Just as Caroline had thought, Jared was incredibly turned on by this hot display of affection between Shannon and her friend. And just as if she heard his thoughts, she turned around, smiled, and spoke for the first time: “You like it when I kiss her?” Without waiting for an answer, she lowered her mouth down to Shannon’s. Shannon didn’t know what she was doing but she got what Caroline was thinking. Despite all of her common sense telling her no, she decided to give in. Their tongues glided alongside one another as Caroline dipped hers into Shannon’s mouth. This was so hot to Jared that he started to slow as he watched them going at it. But then Caroline whispered something in Shannon’s ear. Her eyes grew wide as she said “I almost forgot!” Shannon leaned up and slid away from Jared. “Wait one sec, Caroline and I forgot about something we wanted to use.” Caroline had already gotten off the bed and she was over by one of their purses at the door. It was pretty dark but even Jared could see exactly what she pulled out next. “I finally got one.” Shannon said with a sexy smirk. She was referring to the small vibrator that suddenly began buzzing as Caroline clicked it on.
Jared knew that Shannon had never used one and thought that it would be so hot to see how she’d react. However, he thought it would be even hotter if Caroline used it on her first. Shannon looked at Jared and smiled. “Well, what do you want to do with me? This is your gift for withstanding all of the torture we put you through before.” Jared pondered a minute and then, with a crazed look in his eyes, he took her hands and put them into the straps. Shannon was shocked but knew that she probably had this coming. But instead of putting her feet in, he spread her legs himself and plunged his cock into her as she let out a loud gasp. She had not seen this coming! With his hands he pressed her legs as wide as they could spread which was pretty far with all of her years of dance. Caroline came back over to the bed and she knew exactly what to do. With Shannon’s legs spread so far, her clit was more than exposed. Caroline lowered the buzzing vibrator onto it and Shannon moaned louder than she thought was possible. Caroline also fingered herself which made Jared feel hornier than ever. “There’s no one left on the floor so you girls can be as loud as you want,” Jared said to Shannon and Caroline with a grin. And that was it. The steady pressure of the vibrator, Caroline’s quiet whimpering, and the violent pumping of Jared’s massive cock made Shannon convulse with an orgasm that rocketed through her entire body. And as Shannon arched her back and screamed with orgasm, Jared stopped his pumping and slammed into her as deep as he could, reaching his most powerful orgasm ever. Caroline took the vibrator off of Shannon and quickly put it on herself. She came just as quickly as Shannon had and she moaned as her legs shook from her standing orgasm. After a few minutes, they looked at each other, exhausted and fully satiated. As Jared pulled out of Shannon, he reached up and untied her bonds. Caroline and Shannon started to get up and put their clothes on when Jared sat up. “Where are you going?! Aren’t you going to stay?” “I have a hotel room with Caroline at the Hilton…and besides, I want to make you wait. Wait until I surprise you again…thanks for the address, by the way.” And with that, Caroline and Shannon grabbed their bags and walked out of the room, leaving Jared to his now frantic thoughts and unanswered questions of the summer that lie ahead.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
i know you put bumped for criticism....but I can't imagine there is too much that could be said to critique that...it is awesome and if there is more coming i CAN'T WAIT!!!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back