• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Motorcycle Tickling

TinyTickler

TMF Expert
Riding on my motorcycle back from Colorado me and Elaine were coming back from a camping trip we decided to take for our 5 year anniversary. Me and Elaine love to ride our 2006 Harley Davidson Sportster it has a custom paint job midnight blue with white ghost flames and a set of screaming eagle pipes that makes the ride almost orgasmic before we left Colorado I told Elaine that at some point on the ride home I had an anniversary gift to give her, Elaine replied I cant wait.

There is something about having a beautiful dark woman dressed in ass-less leather chaps and black boy shorts with a black leather vest and no bra, that leather vest I bought her had her name stitched on the right breast with red roses surrounding it, I liked the vest because it Vs down far enough that if you hit a bump in the road her breasts would shift and a nipple was sure to show itself, her black bandana kept her dark curly hair out of her face as we were cruising down route 66 and her ruby red lipstick was seductive enough that you would think poison was on her lips so that one kiss would be good enough to kill.

We made it back to Oklahoma and we decided to make a pit stop before heading back to Edmond so we pulled into Stillwater where Elaine goes to college at OSU I pulled the bike over into an open field off the side of the road and turned off the bike I turned around and asked Elaine “Are you ready for your gift” she replied “I cant wait” I got off the bike and got into one of my saddle bags and pulled out four leather straps and told Elaine “turn around and put you back on the gas tank” Elaine replied “mmmm sounds like were gonna have a good time.”

Elaine turned around throwing her leg high over the bike giving me a big shot of her crotch as she leaned back squirming to get comfortable in an almost orgasmic dance on the gas tank; “put your legs on the back pegs” is said as Elaine stretched her sexy long legs to reach them. I reached down and took off her biker boots showing her beautiful feet that she always got pedicured, I bound her feet to the pegs using the leather straps keeping her feet open for torture “now stretch your arms up and grab the handles” I then bound her hands to the handle bars, stepping back to admire the work I have done I realized that I have never seen my wife in such an erotic pose and if she only knew what was in store that smile on her face was about to turn into laughing hysterically.

I bent down and pulled up some wheat grass that is very soft and very ticklish when brushed against someone, looking at Elaine I can see that her vest is spread open enough that her breasts are pushing trough I take the wheat grass and start brushing up her leg as she squirms giggling like a little school girl moving up her thigh across her pelvis rounding her bellybutton and playing with her belly piercing as I stroke the piece of grass up to her breast circling it around her nipples as they tighten and erect in arousal moving up to her under arms brushing vigorously as she laughs uncontrollably “hahhahhahahhha ahahahhhaha”

I can see her beautiful smile in the moon light as she laughs with enjoyment as I go to her neck rubbing up and down her neck in soft strokes. “hahahha ahhahahah ahha hahh ahhahah hhha hah” I pull out a feather from the back of my leather jacket as I start to concentrate on her pretty feet using the blunt end of the feather I run the feather up and down her foot making circles and figure eights Elaine gasps for air as she laughs in euphoria “hahhhahah ahh ahhahahah ahahhah hah h a” I begin to run the feather in between her toes as she squirms all over the bike moaning like a wolf at a full moon.

Moving up to her inner thigh I brush the feather in waves going toward and away from her pussy slowly making curves over her hips and in front of her pelvis her laughs were like a person possessed making grunts and sexual moans as she fights to make me ease up. I brush the feather across her tummy as she quivers trembling in ecstasy “hahhhah ahahahah ahah hah hah ahahhahahah ahah” more more more Elaine cries out I throw down the feather and start using my hands spider tickling her sides and her armpits going from shoulders to her hips she almost convulses as she screams in laughter “hahahahah ahahahahah ahahhahaha hahah ahha” I can see tears coming down her face glistening in the moon light.

I take my bandana off my head and tie it around her neck tightening it just enough to feel like someone has a hand on her neck slowly squeezing, I use both my hands as I quiver them on her sides making her moan in orgasmic ways, I rip off her boy shorts noticing that she was so wet that there was a small pool of vaginal secretions underneath her. I reach behind her head and grab the bandana around her neck tightening it a little more I bend down and kiss her poison red lips as I run my finger from the apex of the neck slowly going down to her chest over her belly button reaching her pussy gently rubbing her swollen wet pussy, kissing her passionately her moans of erotic pleasure ensures me that she will enjoy the finale.

Rubbing slow circles around her clitoris I can see her breathing getting heavy watching her chest rise and fall with deep breaths of pleasure, I slide a finger into her juicy hot vagina stroking her pelvis running over every ridge making them swell and smooth as I reach her g-spot I start tickling her underarms as she laughs and moans “hahahahah mmmmmmm ahahahhah mmm ahahah ammmm mmmmm ahahah” I put my finger deep in her underarms and rapidly shake making her almost fall off the bike.

I rub her clit harder running both my fingers on the sides I can feel her clitoris getting firmer with blood I reach down between her legs and right where her pelvis and legs connect I take my hand and squeeze in increments of pressure harder and softer still circling her clit until her laugh combined with an orgasm makes a howl into the night “ahahahahah mmmmmyyyy ggggoooodddd hahahahhhah ah hahah ah ohhhhohohohoo h ohoohohoho hhahhahah oohohoooh ohohohooho hohoho hhahah ohohoho ohahahhahah mmmmmmm ahahahah hahahh mmmmm mmmmm mmmm hahahh” I untie her from the bike as she shakes from following orgasms she finally catches her breath as she tackles me kissing me like she wanted to eat my tongue Elaine looked up at me and said “that was the best gift you have ever given me I have never had an orgasm that intense before but I think that we might attract some attention on the ride home because you ripped my boy shorts off” I replied “I did that for a reason, I like you in just ass-less chaps now lets see if you can have an orgasm on the bike ride home.”

TMF Member TinyTickler<<<<----
I hope you all enjoyed reading please leave comments of your likes or dislikes
AKA John Smalls

turn about

I wish she had given him a dose of his own medicine.

She should have put her hands inside his clothes on the ride back and tickled him in lots of interesting places!

I wish she had given him a dose of his own medicine.

She should have put her hands inside his clothes on the ride back and tickled him in lots of interesting places!

that is an excellent idea dangerous and exciting

did my story die, i think it did, if anyone has any comments please let me know

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back