• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the sweetest thing

JOHNNY79

I went to see this movie and it has two tickling scenes, one is Cristina Applegate tickling Cameron Diaz because she needed to pee, and then at the end of the movie the main guy tickles Cameron Diaz again because she is making fun of him with a puppet it was an o.k movie overall

That sounds great!!!! Too bad it's not Christina Applegate getting tickled. I always wished someone would have gotten her on Married with Children, but unfortunately it never happened.

Wow, that sounds really good.
How long did it go on for? Reactions?

sounds promising

Someone had posted on the Forum about a scene in a car in which (if I have this right) Cameron Diaz reaches in the back to retrieve something and Christina Applegate bites her foot. Is this the first tickling scene you were describing, or is this not a tickling scene at all? Thanx.

the car incident is not a tickling scene and it was too short to even see her feet, the first tickling is on Cameron's back and only lasted for a few seconds they are inside a men's restroom. The second scene is a little longer and if I'm not mistaken it looks like not only the guy is tickling her but also another girl is and they are tickling her in her sides

Thanks JOHNNY! Sounds scrumpdilicious!

Footman--so true about Christina! And it would have made SOOOO much sense to get her in that show. Oh, to write for TV!

ddd

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks, Johnny! I checked this board Friday, just hoping someone had seen the movie and would post.

Welllll.....

Okay, not to throw cold water on a great fire...but I saw this movie. My girlfriend (a fairly unbiased source) thought it looked totally fake in the second scene (and yes, it could have been a great one). And unfortunately the first scene could have been a tickle or just a scare. Still a good movie and worth seeing, but if money is tight don't go see it just for this.

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back