• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My best tickle experience Part 1

anonymous

One day I was in school when the most beautiful girl of school got close to me. She has light brown hair, green eyes and she was thin. She told me if we can reunite to study math because she didn't understand. I agree, so she told me her address. In the afternoon I was waiting for her to get down and take me to her apartment; when she went down she was wearing a sleeveless shirt, mini skirt and sandals, so I could see her armpits and her feet and I said to myself "take it easy", I went up with her and she took me to her room and closed it with key, I said to myself "Is she's thinking what i'm thinking" "No". Then she said to me " i heard a rumor about you", i said "what". She said "Someone told me that you are a great tickler", i said to myself "damn you guys you told her" and i said to her "depending what you want", she said "so you are", "yes" i said, "great well i'm going to need a favor from you" "I made a bet with my friends about finding the most tickling points of our body who has the most well she's going to get punished, so i was finding the best tickler and your friends told me that you were, so would you do it?", i said "of course but i'm gonna need the supplies", she said "don't worry" she went to her closet and take some handcuffs and feathers "are you ok with those?" I said "sure, now let me write the ticklings points". In the meantime her friends appear with the same clothes. "So shall we begin?". "Ok i'll start" said the most beautiful girl. I grab her and put the handcuffs on her wrist and put her in her bed, then i grab her feets and bondage them with the other hancuffs. "Ok i'm going to start" i grab the feather and start to pass them slowly to her soles. And she didn't laught at all. "She's tought" i said, then i pass to her navel nothing. "Wow she's not ticklish at all" "HAHAHA no one can beat me" "We'll see" said one of her friends. then i pass to her sweets armpits. I start to tickle her with the feather in one armpit and my fingers in the other armpit (because is my favorite tickling spot). Now the question is: What you think she did? If she start to laugh or nothing happens. I'll tell you the answer later. See ya

Wait,wait,wait now this is good! As Merciless and the rest of the TMF community await the answer.....

MO:cool:

Attachments

• batgirl_tickled_by_huntress_by_oekakitickles-d4op2ej.jpg
    batgirl_tickled_by_huntress_by_oekakitickles-d4op2ej.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 25
  • supergirl_and_others_tickled___super_ticklish_02_by_oekakitickles-d4op4og.jpg
    supergirl_and_others_tickled___super_ticklish_02_by_oekakitickles-d4op4og.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 8
  • supergirl_tickled___super_ticklish_01_by_oekakitickles-d4op46p.jpg
    supergirl_tickled___super_ticklish_01_by_oekakitickles-d4op46p.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 6
  • AmericanDreamBarefoot.jpg
    AmericanDreamBarefoot.jpg
    896 KB · Views: 8
  • The Ticklish Rogue Barefoot.jpg
    The Ticklish Rogue Barefoot.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 8
  • TicklishMarvels2final.png
    TicklishMarvels2final.png
    659.2 KB · Views: 4
  • BlackCanaryTicklesZatana.jpg
    BlackCanaryTicklesZatana.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 72
  • TicklishNegotiations.jpg
    TicklishNegotiations.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Ravager Tickles Wonder Girl.jpg
    Ravager Tickles Wonder Girl.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Titans Ticklish Revenge.jpg
    Titans Ticklish Revenge.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Wonderous Laughter.jpg
    Wonderous Laughter.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Zatana Tickles Black CanaryBARE.jpg
    Zatana Tickles Black CanaryBARE.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 15
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back