• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Office-- just the word, no actual tk

penny lane

Verified
I don't know if this has already been posted before, but on The Office a couple of weeks ago the T word was mentioned. Here's the set-up: Michael Scott is talking to Darryl (who is so underused on the show) about what he should do about an insubordinate co-worker (Stanley), whom is African American. And of course, Darryl (also African american) starts to take the piss out on Michael.

Michael: "You been in any gangs?"
Darryl: "Yeah."
Michael: "Crips? Bloods?"
Darryl: "All of them. The Latin Kings, Warriors, and Newsies."
Michael: "What do you do when you're on the street and another gang disses you? How do you resolve disputes?"
Darryl: "In the gang world we use something called Fluffy Fingers."
Michael: "What's that?"
Darryl: "When somebody in your gang gets all up in your face, and you start tickling them and they start tickling you back. And before you know it, it's all good and you forget the whole thing. You go out, go to church together, and get an ice cream cone."

And that's the extent of it. The term Fluffy Fingers cracks me up!

I was very glad that there was not a follow up scene where Michael follows Darryl's advice and tries to tickle Stanley. The office is already great on the uncomfortable humor but that would have taken it to a whole new level. I love it when Darryl messes with Michael. Like telling him the black man phrase: "Bippity boppity give me the zoppity."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back