• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lars and the Real Girl (Kelli Garner)

I just saw this film for the first time tonight and was pleasantly surprised to see this very brief tickle scene. If only it was longer...sigh. Kelli Garner is cute and I'd love to see her get a more prolonged tickling. She would have if I'd been the director! Anyway, here's a screen capture of the scene in question. It occurs at the 53-minute mark...as near as I can make out, the male actor tickling her says, "Tickle tag!!!"

LARS-01.jpg

I just saw this film for the first time tonight and was pleasantly surprised to see this very brief tickle scene. If only it was longer...sigh. Kelli Garner is cute and I'd love to see her get a more prolonged tickling. She would have if I'd been the director! Anyway, here's a screen capture of the scene in question. It occurs at the 53-minute mark...as near as I can make out, the male actor tickling her says, "Tickle tag!!!"

View attachment 676139

Great scene! I'm really interested in watching this movie now ...

Did it seem spontaneous? I tried to find the scene, but didn't find anything. I think I'll watch that movie sometime ...

Dark Crane,

Ehhh, unfortunately the movie is not so good (which is one reason the tickling scene really brightened things up...momentarily). The plot is terribly slow and way too long, even at an hour and a half. I really can't recommend it, though I'm sure at least some people enjoyed it when it came out in theaters. The film "Love Object" covers much the same ground (man buys life-sized realistic sex doll over the Internet and becomes obsessed) but in a far darker and much more morbid manner (which better suits my own tastes). "Lars and the Real Girl" takes a far more compassionate and gentle approach to a shy introverted man's temporary delusion and shows those around him rallying to his support, but often in clearly implausible ways. It's certainly a positive uplifting kind of film but it's also rather boring overall. And bear in mind the tickling scene is maybe three seconds long at most. Worth a look-see though...

Cute scene! I actually liked the movie very much but I guess your mileage will vary :)

Dark Crane,

Ehhh, unfortunately the movie is not so good (which is one reason the tickling scene really brightened things up...momentarily). The plot is terribly slow and way too long, even at an hour and a half. I really can't recommend it, though I'm sure at least some people enjoyed it when it came out in theaters. The film "Love Object" covers much the same ground (man buys life-sized realistic sex doll over the Internet and becomes obsessed) but in a far darker and much more morbid manner (which better suits my own tastes). "Lars and the Real Girl" takes a far more compassionate and gentle approach to a shy introverted man's temporary delusion and shows those around him rallying to his support, but often in clearly implausible ways. It's certainly a positive uplifting kind of film but it's also rather boring overall. And bear in mind the tickling scene is maybe three seconds long at most. Worth a look-see though...

Thanks for the description of the movie, Count Zeppelin! Thought it was more like a comedy one by some images I'd seen. But, from what you said, I remembered something the movie "Her" - the one in which Joaquin Phoenix fall in love with the operational system with the voice of Scarlett Johansson ...

Maybe I'll take sometime later to watch it. And as a great bonus watch the tickle scene also. Just three seconds, but so pleasurable ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back