• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

He Who Holds The Key Unlocks True Desire.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
He who holds the key unlocks true desire.

I stood above her, admiring her sleeping form. Naked, nothing covering her but a thin sheet. Her body still shining with a sheen of sweat from our encounter. Her breathing coming in soft sighs.

I enjoyed her in this state. I liked watching her rest. She was peaceful, safe. Wrapped in the warm cocoon of her dreams.

I had let her sleep long enough. I was going to enjoy making her mine. All over again.

Pulling lengths of soft rope from the night table, I worked quietly. Last thing I needed was to wake her. It would ruin the element of surprise.

She was laying on her back. Perfect. Her pert breasts, nipples hardened enough to rise above the soft fabric of the sheet, thin wisps of hair covering her face. I fought the urge to push those strands away, consoling myself in the fact that she will soon be doing enough thrashing for me to be able to see her expressions.

I smiled. This was going to be fun.

Efficiently and stealthily I begin bounding her arms to the four post bed frame. She stirred, I drew back momentarily. Holding a breath in, I narrowed my eyes. Nothing. She turned her head to the side and parted her lips. A smile? Perhaps.

Quickly I went down to her feet, tying off the last bit of rope to the end of the posts, I walked the perimeter of the bed admiring my work. I wanted her bound tight enough to be incapable of getting away, but loose enough to thrash an inch or so. Let her think she's actually going somewhere.

Standing at the end of the bed, I positioned myself at her feet. Standing, my fingers slowly descended down to her bare soles. I glided my fingers slowly upwards, a touch feather soft..Just enough to cause her mouth to twitch and her ankle to flick slightly.

Alright. Teasing over. Now for the real fun.

Curling my fingers I bury them viciously in-between her toes, wiggling, tickling mercilessly, I look up quickly, watching her reaction.

"Mmmr?! NOOOOMMAAAAHAAAAA-HAAAA!!! WHA-?! AAAHAA!!"

Her eyes had snapped open, confusion, frantic, arousal? I wasn't sure. All I knew was what I saw. She fell into a lyrical fit of giggling, soft at first, then becoming more genuine and loud. Arching her back, she kicked and flicked the best she could. She had not yet completely realized she was bound.

Continuing my onslaught, enjoying the sensitivity of her feet, the smooth feeling of her soles as I claw my fingers along them eliciting a squeal from her mouth. I liked hearing her laugh. I loved even more being the one to cause this.

"WHATTHEFUCK?!AAHAAAHAAAAAAAAHEYYY!!!"

She had realized she was bound. Frantically pulling at her bonds, while I tormented her feet, the knowledge of her incapability to go anywhere seemed to have increased her sensitivity. I slowed my pace to a lazy stroking, just enough to torment her, but also enough for her laughter to quiet down to breathy giggles.

Calmly I explained.

"You, Dear are restrained. I want to hear you beg for forgiveness. For what you ask? Nothing at all. You have done nothing wrong thus far, and I am proud of you for that. BUT I know how much you can't stand begging, and must be pushed to the edge to do so."

Spluttering, and hissing, she looked at me. Her eyes widening with each word I utter. As she opens her mouth to respond, I come around the bed quickly, mounting her hips and slamming my hand over her cursing mouth.

I enjoyed a fighter. Feeling a stirring begin in my stomach, I growl at her, my lips curling into a sneer. "I'm sorry.. What was that?"

As she begins to curse, I remove my hand allowing her to. Smiling I begin tickling her exposed underarms quickly, chuckling as her cursing is cut off and gaspy, shrieking laughter takes it's place.

She begin squirming and flailing underneath me. It aroused me watching her fight so hard against something she really loved. As she continuously grinded her hips into my growing erection, I shifted slightly, pressing down firmly so she could feel my growing length.

Trailing my nails in and out of the hollows of her underarms, I slide downwards to her taut abdomen, flicking my fingers over her waist, hips and stomach.

"No-pleeeheeaaasee!! No! God-damnit-aaahaaa! STOOAAHAAAOOP!"

"Awww. A little ticklish aren't we? I bet you are just dying to get out of these bonds, Yes? Answer me !"

I smiled as she struggled to form a response. Again I slowed my tickling, giving her a chance to breathe and respond. As she opened her mouth, gasping and forming words I leaned down and drew a slow circle around each of her nipples.

"Plea-AhhhhMMMmmmmmm..ohhmygod!"

Her body slacked down into the bed, She was giving in. Breaking. Easily. This would be the ultimate torture for her. I was working her helpless body into a frenzy, she was too weak from being woken to be fully capable of fighting. The inevitable submission would be her ultimate downfall.

The thought of this was confirmed by the look of hooded arousal, and sexual frustration. Her body motions became less erratic and more sensual. I masked my arousal, and began tracing my finger along her collarbone, using my other hand to squeeze and torment her waist.

"Beg for me. I can release you. Only I can release you. You want to feel me inside of you. You want my hands on your body, tracing the curves of your hips, tickling into the soft depressions of your hips, tracing my nails along your underarms. You want this. I know this."

Licking my lips, I began kissing her neck, roughly biting, moaning gutturally into her neck as she arches further into me, pressing my hard erection against her hips.

"Tell me right the FUCK now, what you want!" I growl, kissing her full on the lips. Pulling away, I rest my hands on her hips, shaking slightly with sexual desire.

"I..I..I wa..ommm..Ohhh..I want YOU, Please..Please..Give me you. I want you !" She moaned, her eyes half closed, she was shaking violently underneath me, I almost wanted to continue the torment, my own selfish raw need to fuck her stopping me from moving further.

She had listened. And she had begged. She deserved her reward.

Grasping a tight hold of her hips, I move downwards and slide effortlessly into her. She was not lying. She was soaked with excitement. Groaning into her ear, expressing my pleasure, She arches and coils her body up into mine desire and lust flashing red hot in her gaze.

Cupping her face in my hands I roughly kiss her, tasting her deeply as I bury my fingers into her underarms. The spasming into my length, and the screaming into my mouth nearly push my orgasm out, but I push it down, thrusting harder into her as I torment and tease her armpits.

Her eyes begin to water from the sensory overload. I can feel her on the brink, licking my thumb I bring it down to her clit. Hyper-sensitive and throbbing, I begin rolling over and around it, scratching lightly.

Letting out an ear-piercing scream she cums, Hard. The sheer force of her release, crashing into my body causes me to howl with animalistic dominance as I connect with her release, bearing her body down I yank roughly at the bounds that hold her, freeing her of her confines.

"Good Girl." I murmur, pressing her hair away from her face. She was spent. But I wasn't. I had made her submit once. I craved more. I had my prey in my grasp and I was not about to let her go yet. She was right where I wanted her to be.. Completely worn down, She had been fighting against me many time's in the past.

This was my time to make her pay.

"We're not done yet, Hon." I explained, sitting back and caressing her cheek after wiping a cool towel across her forehead. "In fact. I have only begun. You have 10 minutes to rest. Then I shall return."

Standing up, I stretched. Her eyes had widened so large, I was surprised they didn't fall out. She was no longer bound, but was frozen in place, shivering and whimpering loudly.

I grinned as I softly shut the door behind me.

This is why I enjoy waking her up. I enjoy a fight, but sometimes the easy surrender makes thing's sweet. She would learn that all over again in another 9 minutes.

Last edited:
(Exhales very slowly)

You're... good, Crystal. I feel lucky to know you.

Thank's all for the awesome feed-back... :smilelove

I wasn't too pleased with it, Have some Kinks (heh.) to work out...

Coda... LMAO...That means muchly comin from you!

Great piece. Love the mood set and the detail put into each sequence. It paints a very vivid picture. Awesome job!

That was an excellent story. You are a very talented writer!

You shift tenses a few times within this story, which makes for some clunky reading at points. Also, is the beginning a future looking at the past, or is it current, because there is discussion of events that have no occurred yet. If so, it is an unnecessary framing mechanism. A lot of people use it, so that isn't that big of a deal, but it is something to be mindful of. The tense changes are fixable too.

I have no qualms about the content, but I figured you deserved better than "THIS IS A MARVELOUS STORY WITHOUT ERRORS".

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back