• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge In The City.

Cranberry

TMF Novice
Sarah Jessica Parker had had a tough day, even by her standards. She had sat for hundreds of various interviews over the last three days, and the chairs were torturous on her back, plus her pink high heel shoes were giving her hell from all this walking from location to location. But in SJP's mind, once you made the film, you had to pay the price of mass press coverage.

Sarah JP pulled her convertible into the car park and prayed to God that she wasn't too late. She checked her reflection in her pocket mirror once before stepping out of the car. Sarah was too busy trying to step easy on her bruised heels to notice the black limo that had followed her into the car park.

Sarah walked towards the destination 'Ignition -SPAR AND MASSAGE'. She made a sweet sigh of relief when she saw that the front lights were still on, and that the front door sign was twisted into the open position. She entered the large building and walked straight up to reception. A boy not much older than 22 sat behind the reception glass, his name tag read Scotty ... and acne had claimed most of his face.

"Oh God, please don't tell me that I'm too late? I really had a hard time getting here" Sarah almost begged. "Nah you're cool mrs Parker, we wouldn't close on our best customer" Scotty replied. Sarah could've jumped for joy if her heels didn't hurt so much. "And please tell me that Mario is still working?" "He's waiting for you as we speak" Scotty answered with a sweet smile. Sarah did actually jump for joy this time, but her feet were unforgiving, and it reminded her why she needed this damn session.

Scotty noticed her agony and met it with sympathy "Why don't you go into room number one and get ready, mrs Parker? I'll have Mario with you in two shakes" "Thank you!" Sarah said gratified. She almost wanted to go behind the counter and kiss Scotty's cheek ... if they were not so covered in white heads. Instead Sarah made her way to room number one and undressed.

Normally Sarah cared about nothing more than her clothes and the costs behind them, but today she took great pleasure in removing her pink $600shoes and releasing her poor feet, and she soon slipped out of her green designer dress and made quick work of her bra and panties.

Sarah almost jumped onto the leather massage bed, and buried her head into the pillow. Today sucked without a doubt, but things were about to change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The engine on the black limo came to a halt, the back door opened, and a leather boot hit the tarmac below. Dressed in leather trousers, and a matching leather jacked stood Kim Cattrall wearing shades and smoking on a cigarette. She tossed three hundred dollar bills into the back seat, removed a suitcase, and told the driver to "beat it" which he did.

'The SJP Show' no matter how hard Kim worked, or how many of her sexual scenes stole the show, the press still called it 'The SJP Show'. And that bitch isn't even willing to get naked on camera, Kim thought and fumed.

Kim whipped out her cell phone and dialled a number, after a few rings Kim began to speak. "Kirsten ... it's all going to plan. Give me an hour with her, and then you and the ginger ninja can join me ... remember, I want a whole hour alone seeing as I'm the one taking the risks, disturb me before my hour is up and you'll have nothing, not ... even ... scraps." Kim clicked her phone off and walked through Ignition's main doors.

Scotty was just adding up the till when he noticed a leather-clad woman approaching. "Sorry, we're clos---Hey! you're Kim Cattrall!!"

Kim rolled her eyes behind her dark glasses, but gave Scott a seductive smile. "Indeed I am sweet cheeks. Look Scott, can you help me." "Anything you want miss Cattrall" a blushing Scotty replied. "I want you to tell me which room Sarah Jessica Parker is in" Kim said, and she couldn't mask the hunger in her voice, and it made Scott confused.

"But Mario's about to finish his coffee and go masage her, ma'am ... why don't you just wait for her?" Kim removed her glasses and stared into Scott, which almost made him melt in his boots. "Because darling, I'm going to be giving her a massage tonight, not Mario ... it's a gift for her, seeing as the film did so well."

Scott looked flushed "I don't know if I outta' be letting you be doing that ma'am" Kim sighed and placed Scott and handful of bills under the counter. Scott's eyes nearly bulged out of his sockets when he saw them. "SHEE-IT! That must be ten thousand!". Kim grinned "What room is she in?" Scott wasted no time in answering "Room number one". Kim yawned "Now leave the keys on the dest, take Mario, and get the fuck out of here"

Scott didn't need telling twice, he gripped the bills and ran into the back, he returned gripping a tall confused muscular fellow by his shoulder. "Now Mario, we gots to be leaving now ... I'll shout you a burger." Scott then left the building, but not without leaving the keys on the counter like asked.

Kim gripped the keys and grinned like the Chesire Cat before locking the main door. She slowly made her way to the hall savouring every second. She finally stood outside room number one, exhaled, and stepped through.

"Is that you Mario?" Sarah asked. Kim licked her lips and cracked her beautiful knuckles. Sarah was face down on the massage bed, with only a thin white towel to cover backside. "Oh Mario, you have no idea how much I need this session." SJP said as Kim Cattrall nodded in agreement.

"And you shall get it" Kim thought to herself.

To Be Continued.

Last edited:
Part 2

Kim looked down at the naked body of her off-screen nemisis with a passionate loathing. This was perfect, the plan could'nt have worked out any better.

"Oh Mario, please, my body needs you" Sarah pleaded.

Kim slowly removed her leather boots, her feet were naked and the toenails were painted cherry red. She then slowly and quietly removed her leather trousers, revealing dark black panties that only a girl in her 20's or Kim Cattrall could pull off.

"I need to be touched!! I need the magic touch!!!" Sarah wriggled around on the massage bed, but kept her head steadly face down on the cushion. Kim noticed that Sarah's heels and toes were pink, and she thought it was quite cute.

'Oh you'll get the magic touch alright, you spotlight hogging bitch' Kim thought to herself as she carefully removed her jacket. Kim had nothing on underneath, and her nipples were like bullets. Kim was finding that the art of revenge could be the biggest turn-on ever. Kim picked up Sarah's designer shoe from the floor and pressed it to her face, she inhaled deeply but slowly. She let the sweet perfumed smell of Sarah's foot dance around in her lungs, before licking the inside. 'Hmmm the GREAT SJP tastes just like the rest of us ... wonder that' Kim thought.

"Please hurry Mario, or I'll go mad, you have no idea about the fucking day I've had"

Kim wrinkled her nose in disgust 'you love the spotlight, you took it from us ... how dare you complain' Kim thought as she removed a plastic bottle of maple syrup from her suitcase. She helt the nozzle about two foot above Sarah's lower back before pressing slowly, the syrup began to ooze from the bottle."

"Mario will you please---EEEK!!" Sarah Jessica Parker screamed as drops of syrup fell down her long sexy spine. "Sorry Mario, you suprised me. The oil sure is cold. I'm sure you'll warm me up though."

Kim Cattrall began the rub the syrup into Sarah's back, she took great pleasure in creasing it into her shoulders and sided. Sarah groaned in an almost orgasmic high "Mmm your hands ... they feel so tender today ... please Mario ... please ... work that magic into my legs and feet?"

Kim was happy to oblige, she poured a good large helpful of syrup onto her hands and oozed it onto SJP's left foot. She rubbed it in hard, every toe was surrounded in syprup, every square inch of her sole and heel was coated in the sweet substance.

"Mmm that is heaven ... that oil sure is doing the trick ... it's a little sticky though."

Kim repeated the process on the right foot, she noticed that Sarah was wearing pink nail polish on her cute long toes, which made Kim want to lick the maple syrup straight of. Infact Kim's tongue was an inch away when she stopped herself 'plenty of time for that' she told herself.

To be continued.

Part 3

Kim began working the arms, she coated SJP's forearms good and proper before moving onto her palms. Sarah shook in pleasure as Kim worked the sticky syrup into her hands. "Mmmm you sure know how to make a woman feel speacial ... expect a tip at the end of this"

'Oh I'll get a tip alright, you lanky show stealing whore' Kim thought as she climbed up onto the bed and placed her knees on either sides of SJP's waist. "Well this is new." Sarah said.

Kim placed both her lips on the small of Sarah's neck and lightly licked away a trace of syrup.

"Mmmm not that I'm complaining. Mario, you have the softest lips" SJP fell into a blissful sigh as Kim's lips worked down her spine in small kisses. Kim removed SJP's towel revealing her bottocks, took a handful of syrup and eased it into each tight butt cheek, SJP sighed in bliss and even giggled when Kim flicked her syrup coated pinky down the crack of her butt.

"Ohh Mario, please don't stop" Sarah whined. Kim had no problem with carrying on, she flopped her tongue onto Sarah's firm left butt cheek and slowly dragged it into the syrup coated anus of SJP "MMMMMM" Sarah groaned hard. Kim only dipped it in slightly, teasing it really, but it felt great for her, just knowing the power she held over her - pain and pleasure are related - she felt like she owned Sarah at this point in time, and soon she truly would. Kim slithered her tongue from Sarah's anus and worked it up from her lower back, right the way up her spine, untill she was sucking on her neck. Meanwhile Kim was useing her left hand to search inside her briefcase.

"What the?!!" Sarah Jessica Parker felt something on her shoulderblade ... it felt like a tit ... like a womens tit. "What the fuck?!!!" SJP tried Twisting around, it took some effort as the 'oil' was really sticky, and finally saw Kim Cattrall griining at her like a Chesire cat who owned the cream factory. "Suprise ****!!" Kim shouted.

"Kim" Sarah splutterd "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!!" But before Sarah could move another inch, she had a 'funny' smelling rag held over her mouth and nose. The last thing that SJP heard was "I'm going to have some serious fun with you, and then I'm going to let Kristen and the ginger lesbo feast on the scraps."

Then everything went dark for the Mars Attacks star.

To Be Continued ...

Part 4

Sarah awoke to the sweet smell of syrup. It seemed to be in her hair, dripping from her toes, and oozing in a tickling fashion down her butt crack.

"Having fun sweetheart?" Kim Catrall said in a mocking tone.

SJP had a ball gag in her mouth, she couldn't reply if she wanted to. She was in the same position - face down on the massage bed, only this time she was tied to it. She tried to move but the only thing she could manage was arching her back ... she couldn't even mover her toes!

"It took a good twenty minutes getting you like this" Kim said as she laid a hand on a syrup coated shoulder. "I even had to apply wires to each itty bitty toe, just so I could stop you from moving the cute little things."

Kim traces a long red fingernail from Sarah's heel, righ up to her pinky toe, as if to prove a point.

"WHHHHMMMMMMFFFF!!!" Sarah screamed.

Kim relaxed her hand on Sarah's lower back. "Why? did you ask me why? Well here is a question for you ... why did you need so much spotlight?" Kim began to spider her fingers across Sarah's butt cheeks. "You wanted us to pretty much kiss your feet for getting us in that stupid show ... well now you can kiss mine, bitch!"

Kim moved her hands away from Sarah's body and sat on the medical table opposite her strapped down head. Kim moved her foot up towards Sarah's head. Sarah tried to resist it, but her restraints told her otherwise. Kim began to insert her right pinky toe into SJP's left nostril - softly, as she didn't want to hurt her.

"Nuuuuuugh!" Sarah screamed as Kim's little diget searched inside her nose. Kim then covered her whole face with her right foot. Sarah could see nothing but foot, and could smell nothing but perfume and sweat.

"Okay, change of pace" Kim said as she moved around the table. Sarah couldn't see where she was headed, which filled her with dread.

Kim climbed up and stradled Sarah's waist, before plunging her fingers into her rib cage. Sarah went crazy, but she could only move her body an inch at most. Kim was working her syrup coated fingers deep and enjoying every yelp that emerged from SJP. Kim made a heart shaped love-bite on Sarah's right butt cheek, and followed up by lapping up the syrup on the left part of the kneee joint with her hungry tongue.

"I only have twenty minutes left before the other girls arrive" Kim announced. "Let's work on your feet" Kim smiled as Sarah screamed in dread.

To be continued.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back