• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massachusetts Man Wanting to tickle, and get tickled himself

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
Hello Friends,
My Name is ElvisJessie. You could say I'm a regular here. I'm a 41 yr old man I stand 6'3'' tall Weigh a semi-muscular 208lbs I have baby blue eyes, and short dirty blond hair, I have size 13 feet, that are high arched, and Narrow.

I'm searching for a tickle partner in the Massachusetts area for a little fun. I love to tickle ladies, and if there evil minded enough I love to be tickled, as well. I live in Franklin Massachusetts 26 miles south of Boston. I'm an Amaeture writter, and very nice to hang out with. So please Get in touch with me if you'd like to get together for some laughs.

another MA guy looking......

ElvisJessie,
just wanted to let you know I'm out here too in MA! I started an MSN community, Boston By Foot, to see if I could find other people/women into tickling and feet. I've had extremely limited success. Alot of people sign in, but no one generally stays in contact or leaves messages to connect. Only a few guys have responded.....not MY goal, but I'm still trying to see if people will respond......trying to "scare them out of the NE bushes"!

Just saying hey and hope you have good luck. Feel free to email anytime. mrmiguu on AOL IM. [email protected].....
Let me know if you get too many responses to handle! I'm a ticklee/ler, too!

supies

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back