• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #12!!! Yep...really...#12

sadira

3rd Level Red Feather
:wavingguy Hey gang....it's time to start your travel plans to Michigan for Party #12! We are looking to have a great time Oct 10 - 12th. This will be a lakeside weekend of fun, starting with our Halloween Party on Friday night. :bouncybou There will be plenty to do and eat, prizes to win and new friends to meet! Drop me a note at [email protected] for more info.

Heck....Im interested.

I may be able to arrange that as well. As long as it does not interfere with my little ones vacation....

I may be able to make that.

Rob

:wavingguy Hey gang....it's time to start your travel plans to Michigan for Party #12! We are looking to have a great time Oct 10 - 12th. This will be a lakeside weekend of fun, starting with our Halloween Party on Friday night. :bouncybou There will be plenty to do and eat, prizes to win and new friends to meet! Drop me a note at [email protected] for more info.
A party??? For real??? We are going to have a party??? WOW!!! :bowing:

As always, I shall try my hardest. I'm still hurting over missing last year's celebration. :)

Snail Shell

I am already there.. I have gotten the time off work.. yeahhhhhhh.. and it happens to fall on my birthday... heheheh.. my first gathering and Birthday.. woo hooo

Hugss/Lisa

P.S. Wiz, you promised me to be your first to get a foot massage/wax as my birthday present... wink wink

Wonderful. I shall make this one. School's out, so what else do I have left to do?

--T

Fantastic! I don't know how anyone is going to outdo the stormtrooper, but I can't wait to see what costumes people have this year.

I't s about time :woot:
WHAT??? When did you want to know??? At Christmas time??? :p

Tamia, Dimple Toes and ijustwannaplay, contact the account as soon as you can so we can send you the information. Sadira or I will get back to you ASAP. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Wonderful. I shall make this one. School's out, so what else do I have left to do?

--T

...and if I make this one, I want to test the theory on you to see if it's possible to be "tickled sensless"

It's been too long since I attended MTP and I need to fix that. I'll see what I can do, but my dumb ass decided to go back to school this year so I'll have to see if I can wrap my schedule around it. I'm still not sure I can even go to the New Hampshire Gathering that people are falling over each other to invite me to, lol.

But I will do my damndest since money's not as tight as it was last year.

Good, since there will be plenty of orange soda for ya, and the hope the rules can be read without a million questions:p

WHAT??? When did you want to know??? At Christmas time??? :p

Tamia, Dimple Toes and ijustwannaplay, contact the account as soon as you can so we can send you the information. Sadira or I will get back to you ASAP. Look forward to seeing everyone.

I wanted to know on Oct 18, 2007; however, I know you old folks have problems with time and making decisions.

I did contact the said acct and have heard nothing back... sigh...
I've received yours and several others notes and I'm attempting to get enough details together for everyone to assist with travel plans. But, I do work nights. =) So, off to bed with me but emails will go out soon.

If anyone else is interested and haven't done so yet, drop me a note to [email protected]. Thanks!

I've received yours and several others notes and I'm attempting to get enough details together for everyone to assist with travel plans. But, I do work nights. =) So, off to bed with me but emails will go out soon.

If anyone else is interested and haven't done so yet, drop me a note to [email protected]. Thanks!

I TRIED to drop a note, but when I sent it to "[email protected]" I got a "Delivery Status Notification (failure)" from hotmail. The message never got through. Please add me to your email list: "[email protected]"

I wanted to know on Oct 18, 2007; however, I know you old folks have problems with time and making decisions.
OLD??? OLD??? Last I knew you were the ONLY one who needed a walking cane and needed diaper changes every couple of hours. :eek:

Now top that one you old critter you. :p

OLD??? OLD??? Last I knew you were the ONLY one who needed a walking cane and needed diaper changes every couple of hours. :eek:

Now top that one you old critter you. :p

That true; however, unlike you, I don't have to place all my solid food in a blender so it can be turned into mush.

Unlike you, i don't have the change the resolution of my computer monitor to BLIND

unlike you, I don't frat with every step I take:bump:

Last edited:
Sweet!

I'm gonna try my damnedest to make it this year. I had a blast at the one MTP I attended a few years back , but I have been unable to return for another one since.

It'll be great to see some of the amazing people I met back then again ... & of course , hopefully meet some new ones.

Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me on my being able to attend MTP #12.

Ticklingfeet4fu, do this remind you of something?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/esl2NNOtHQE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/esl2NNOtHQE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

That true; however, unlike you, I don't have to place all my solid food in a blender so it can be turned into mush.

Unlike you, i don't have the change the resolution of my computer monitor to BLIND

unlike you, I don't frat with every step I take:bump:
I like shakes, is there anything wrong with that??? My computer is not set to braille. I don't walk with a cane. But your dirty diapers still stink.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/esl2NNOtHQE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/esl2NNOtHQE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Have you been sneaking 'round my property with a video camera again?!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back