• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lush and Rampant, this one made me hot, just writing it.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are always appreciated.

Thank you Toula, you're exquisitely awesome and just thinking of tickling you leaves me wanting.

Lush and Rampant…
Inspired by Toula
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2008.

Toula had mixed emotions as she raised her head and surveyed her situation. She saw her tight full-bodied figure tied spread eagle and taught on the double bed and she writhed a little. Seeing Gordon at the foot of the bed with that evil look in his eyes she writhed a lot now and challenged the restraints that held her.

He slowly surfed her almost entire naked body with his eyes, from the top of the most gorgeous mane of red hair he had ever seen, taking in each curvature of her exquisitely soft 36DD’s that seductively and sensually accented her mouth-watering body with an intense gaze and engraving them in his brain for future reference and exquisitely erotic dreams. He had wanted her from the moment he had laid eyes on her picture. His mouth was dry and he was beginning to feel something most sensual and highly erotic building up inside him. He surfed down to her size 8 feet and gazed at them, nestled in their purple puma sneakers that were almost a second skin. A hint of foot socks teased him as they barely crested the sides of the sneakers and he imagined how exquisite it would be to ever so slowly peel them off. He knew from their chats that she would beg and plead for him to leave her sneakers and socks on, but also knew that in her tied state, she had no say in the matter whatsoever. The build up inside of him was fervidly growing.

"I'll say it again Toula sweetheart; you leave me breathless. But I must touch you though, I must have you, I must love you." He came up beside her and sat down, leaned forward and sensually kissed her on the lips. She squirmed a little and eagerly returned the kiss. He intently gazed into her brown eyes as if to find her soul there and the key to the very essence of their being together. The moment he had been dreaming of for weeks had arrived and now she was tied to the bed for his lush and rampant pleasure.

Toula had met Gordon in the chat room of the Tickling Media Forum and they had hit it off almost immediately. One chat room chat and cyber tickle immediately led to chats and cyber tickles in there and the sister site Tickling city. She preferred TC’s chat room as she felt is was more intimate and cozy. And here nightly, they would chat and cyber to their heart’s content as he tickled and pleasured her. With each chat she seemed to get more comfortable with him and he with her. Those chats had led to her to get up enough courage to fly west to his place and to letting him tie her down and give her a tickle. While she was enjoying what was happening, she couldn't believe as she lay on the bed, that she was letting a man she had only known for a short time, tie her and tickle her all over. She shivered at the thought of what was going to happen to her and squirmed on the bed.

"Relax Toula." He spoke quietly. "You're going to love this. In the end you'll be begging me for this. And I promise as I have done so many times before, that I would never hurt a Greek goddess such as yourself. You are completely safe in my hands."

His words made her jerk and she squirmed on the bed again. She did know she was safe, but at the same time knew of the impending tickles and pleasures he would give her. She was ready for an orgasm and orgasm denial and remembered the techniques he has used in cybering her. That alone she had told him, has given her many orgasms and that this was one of the smaller reasons for her coming out to visit him.

He now lay beside her, kissed her again and then straddled her. She quivered as he did this and the words "Oh God," came softly from her lips. He smiled and looked into her brown eyes once more, then leaned forward and again sensually kissed her. She kissed back and quivered more then jerked and squirmed a little.

“The time has come.” He whispered, putting a finger to her lips. “Your moment has arrived

Her moment, this was his moment, she thought. She stopped squirming and looked at him, then watched as he ran five fingers down her forearm, her eyes flitting back and from her arm to his face. Her body was still shivering and she could feel a tenseness starting. He sat back to look at her and he could feel her trembling body beneath him. He smiled and nestled his hands in her armpits and as he did so she jerked and so did the bed.

"I can hear your heart beating faster." He spoke softly. "Each beat drumming an intense and very sensual love song."

Her breath deepened then went shallow; she tightly closed her eyes and jerked at his words. Her heart pounded then fluttered then pounded again and she turned her head in the direction of his almost silent movement.

"You know your nakedness is intensely stirring many feelings within me, reaching to the bottom and most earthy and fervid part of my soul and teasing them to a frenzy.“

'OHGOD!' This she didn’t know of and her mind was jolted out of thought as a single finger slowly slithered down her left forearm again and slithered right into her armpit. "OH GOD! OHHH SHE-IIIIT!" Her body flinched, shivered and her head jerked from side to side as the meandering finger slowly went back up then back down He continued the stroking and quietly laughed evilly. She saw a black mask in his hand now and she squirmed even more. He then leaned forward, brushed his hand against her left cheek and then sensually kissed her on the lips again

"Time to go night, night Toula."

She drew a sharp, short breath and squirmed some more. "No please Gordon, I want to see a bit more." As the mask covered her eyes, her breathing got heavier and faster and she squirmed again. She felt the mask on her face and felt the elastic strap at the back of her head.

Then the room went silent and she could hear the silence slowly pounding in her brain, slowly pounding like her heart, each beat drumming its intense and very sensual love song. The pounding got louder and louder and louder drowning out everything else in the room. And just when she felt that it would drive her out of her mind, it stopped and the room went silent again. She could hear whispers of movement and she knew he was moving somewhere in the room. She felt him move and while she was blindfolded, she still followed him with her head. Her breathing was heavy again and she tugged slightly at the restraints. His left hand slowly grasped the toe of her left foot and she jerked at his touch. She took a short, sharp breath and mumbled something under her breath. He smiled and wriggled her foot and it jerked again. This time she tried to get it away from him, but the restraint held it in place.

”You will be fun to work with.” She knew the fun part but what did he mean by work with? She felt him move again and she could feel him sitting beside her once more. The silence was again deafening and her head moved all over, trying to find a crack in the blindfold from which she could see at least something.

"You look hot Toula; I think I should test your ticklishness.” His fingertips caressed the crowns of her ribs and she froze for a moment then began writhing, trying to sink into the mattress to keep away from him. This was to no avail and she felt his hands graze her breasts and she continued writhing, trying desperately to get away.

"Such a love ribcage… I will have fun exploring that and your breasts as well. I think what's also hot right now are your nipples and a certain womanhood. Which makes me ask the question, could you be ticklish there Toula?" He pinched her left nipple and she jerked and drew another short sharp breath.

"Oh yes… I knew it."

She remembered in chat and cyber how he had played with her there and how it got her excited to the point that she came for real. She could feel her perky nipples getting hard and feel her loins in turmoil. She was aroused and extremely sensitive right now and barely able to contain herself. The tickling was keeping her on edge and the blindfold was enhancing it.

His fingers grazed her armpits and she jerked, arched her back and breathed heavily once more. He smiled again at her reactions and continued pushing the shirt up over her head and arms.

"You are so cute and cuddly." He said. "And oh so tickly too. I just love ticklish full-bodied women. Especially when they have such soft, sensitive and wide open armpits like you've got."

She flinched as he grazed them and he again looked at her breasts and saw that her nipples were even more erect now.

"OOOHHH, you are really aroused… I like this and I will make sure that you have a perfectly orgasmic time."

She breathed in sharply. He had used the word orgasm and it filled her with so many images. She jerked again as he grazed her pits again and jerked, feeling his tongue teasing her left nipple and then her right. She felt his warm lips kissing and caressing her nipples and began to moan softly.

He stopped and smiled at her. "Tickly nipples huh, those are for later."

With that she felt fingers fluttering on her ribs, lightly digging in and rubbing from tips to back. The ballet dancing, figure skating, spider-tickling fingers were torture to her and the soft laughter returned.

"You have a lovely laugh Toula, but we must up the volume on it." He straddled her now, sitting on her waist and looking over her as a spider does to its intend victim. His fingers pressed a little more firmly into her ribs and the laughter got more intense and higher in volume. Her head went from side to side and she tried to arch her back, but with him being on top of her it was impossible. He stopped and then ran two fingers along, stroking her tummy. She froze, then thrashed and continued the soft long laughter. Leaning forward he blew a raspberry in her button and she writhed intensely under him. Delighted in her reaction he blew another longer one and she writhed once more.

Suddenly ten fingers ballet danced on her ribs and she exploded with hearty laughter and intense writhing. He was rubbing in between the crowns of her ribs and it was driving her insane. From the tips to the crowns to the back of the ribs he skittered his ten fingers and she heaved with horrendous jagged cackles of laughter. Her rib cage was ready to explode and she was screaming for release and this delighted him no end as he continued vibrating his fingers between the sensitive ribs.

She heaved for breath, heaved for any sort of release that she might find, but his merciless fingers continued to dominate her there and her cackles continued intensely. She desperately tried to rock him off her but he had positioned himself squarely on top and he victoriously grinned down at her.

His fingers fluttered in her armpits again and she cackled even more, desperately trying to bring her arms down and save herself from this onslaught. Her silky soft hollows burned with the tickled he was giving her and the fires were now spreading throughout here whole body. He was digging in and riding her like a wild horse and she was writhing to get away from him in any way. She wanted release, craved it, screamed for it, but none came as he continued to tickle and tickle and tickle.

OH MY GOD STAAAAAAAHHHHHP THIS, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY FUCKING MYSENSES!”

“Well I know that, that’s what I want to do. Your senses are my latest play toy and I play hard.”

She screamed and continued to cackle jerking and writhing in her bondage as his fingers now had no set agenda and he tickled here and there at will. She writhed even more intensely when she felt a finger stroking her between the legs again and up her womanhood.

"No, no, no…" Was all she could quietly breath.

The finger slithered up and down, teasing her lips almost searching for the tender bud below. She shivered and shook, feeling the orgasm building and boiling up inside of her. Would he take her to orgasm for real or let her build up for nothing. Quietly she was begging for release, begging to cum, begging to be free of the boiling orgasmic torment. But he was pressing just enough to only tease, not make her cum. Her wrists and ankles strained in their bondage and the bed moved almost continuously. Then he stopped fingering her, and she felt him get off. The silence was deafening once more and she intensely followed any sort of sound by turning her head in its direction. A finger slowly slithered up her left ankle and she jerked her foot and writhed it all over. He sat between her legs and single finger stroked her womanhood up and down. She immediately thrashed and cackled. His finger now traveled down the lips and back up again, going even slower this time. Her reaction was the same, only this time he could detect a bit of a moan coming from her as well.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SO SADISTICALLY CRUEL! PLEASE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!"

He laughed again. "And why should I do that when I am having so much fun."

Now using the paintbrush, he tormented her lips even further, even probing it between them to seek out the tender bud below. Still more moaning came from her and he knew that really getting off on this. To keep her on edge, his free hand sporadically spider tickled her left foot and she continued the spasmodic jerking.

"PLEASE GODDAMMIT STOP THIS!" Her pleas drifted off into fragmented laughter and she continued to shake the bed.

Her whole body was now one massive tickle spot and it was now also becoming one massive G spot as well.

She heard a humming and violently writhed to try and get away from it. Any noise now was enough to send her into writhing and he giggled at the power he had over her.

“Awwwwwwwwwwwww you don’t like the sound of my vibrator?”

“OH MY GOD, YOU’RE FUCKING SADISTIC!”

“Thank you for the compliment and for giving a little more away about yourself.”

She cursed herself for letting that information out and began violently writhing again. She went wild as the vibe lightly touched her now highly sensitive lips. The sensual and torturous finger stroking of her lips and bud was bad enough, but the vibe was pure torture personified. Meandering and slithering its way up and down her lips and bud was driving her crazy and she began begging him for any sort of release. Her entire body writhed from side to side and her mouth clenched shut tightly. But he could hear a moan coming from deep inside her. He could now see her trying to grind her womanhood against the vibrator and so he pulled it back so that it was just touching the lips. She was now getting the full torture from the vibrator but not being able to get off on it.

“Hmmmmmmm Someone is wanting it bad I see.”

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE LET ME CUM! Please give me my orgasm Goddammit! I'll do anything!"

"Hmmmmmm. Anything? And who said it was your orgasm. I think of it as mine as well you know." He laughed evilly and pressed the vibrator slightly into her, held it there for a few seconds then pulled it back.

"OH MY GOD NOOO, I NEED TO CUM SO BADLY! DON"T TAKE IT AWAY!"

He removed it altogether, now slowly stroking only her inner thighs with it, always stopping just short of her womanhood. He could practically see the orgasm building up inside of her and he watched as her loins violently shivered and shook. Then he stopped vibrating altogether and spider tickled her loins. She moaned loudly, shivered and shook and begged for release, promising him anything if only he would let her cum.

Suddenly the humming stopped and she felt the vibrator cease to work. She tried to push her womanhood into it and begged him to turn it back on again. His reply was to say nothing and lets his finger do the talking. Now his finger worked lightly, probing into the pulsating lips and teasing the tender bud below. She hissed and swore under her breath at him and violently writhed once more. The finger was enough to torture her but not enough to get her off and she wanted to get off big time. He stroked up one side of the lips and down the other then in between them and she bucked and strained in her bondage. Suddenly a rivulet of pre cum arrived and he watched as her volcanic, spasming lips burst wide open, followed by a geyser of juices. She screamed as she orgasmed and his eyes were riveted on her womanhood. Her face was flushed and she shivered and shook even more.

"Did you know that a woman is 100% more sensitive after an orgasm, which also means 100% more ticklish."

A deafening silence followed and her head moved to hear where he was. She desperately needed to know where he was, cause she knew that in her case he was right. Her sensitivity had been heightened to the finite degree and if he tickled her now it would be pure torture personified. This was the worst spot she could be in and she knew that he knew it too. What scared her the most was the fact that he could conceivably tickle her to another and far more intense orgasm and she was hoping he wouldn’t discover that. She was spent, she was exhausted and it was then that he whispered the one word that put ice and fear into her, like a lightning bolt on a hot torrid summer night.

“Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.”

Toula went ballistic as if there was any spot that was an absolute in stone no, no to touch, let alone tickle, it was her feet. Instantly her worst fears were about to be clinically realized and she was in no position to do even the slightest thing about it. She violently writhed in her bonds and her feet writhed like a pair of crazed wildcats. She knew it would be so easy for him to remove her sneakers and socks and how torturous it would be for her to feel it. The blindfold now accentuated her loss of site tenfold and she screamed inside for release. She hissed, “Fuck shit” as two hands grabbed the toes of her purple pumas and wriggled her feet. He had the power and she desperately wanted him to lose it and the wildcats continued to writhe. The hands now held the toes and she had pulled and twisted in her bondage, desperately trying to work her legs away from him.

The pussy teasing and stroking was bad enough, the orgasm denial and slow orgasm, complete with the stroking of her G spot was even worse, but this was taking her to the edge of losing it altogether. This was her worse nightmare personified and she was screaming louder than ever before and only for her to here.

“I am going to be all over these full-figured feet in the most sensually seductive and sadistically delicious way.

She didn’t like his last statement in any way what so ever and she knew that he meant every word of it and more. She knew that all the cybers he had had with her had only made him more hungry if not ravenous for the real thing and now he was about to feast personified. She frantically and hysterically worried over her tickle spots and writhed even more. The tops of feet and toes, her heels, the balls of the feet, in between the toes, the sole which even a very light touch to it and sides of each foot by the toes, and the tips of her toes too, would make her go ballistic. She knew that her arches were going to be tickled and tickled and tickled and she preyed that he would suddenly show some mercy and untie her. After all, he had made her orgasm and wasn’t that enough. He had even made her orgasm slowly, drawing it out as long as he could, stretching her sensual senses to a single strand breaking point. She was about to enter the abyss.

“YOU DON’T WANT TO DO THIS!” She growled. “PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU TO LEAVE MY FEET AONE. I CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY IN OTHER WAYS!”

“I’m sorry but I can’t do that. Inside those moody mauve pumas of yours are some holy grails that I am just itching to get my hands on. That photograph of your foot that you sent me drove me ravenously wild and I simply must have the real thing. And so it’s shoe time. Time to tame a couple of pumas.”

“NO, NO NO PLEASE. LOOK WE CAN HAVE SEX, WE CAN HAVE THE WILDEST SEX OF YOUR DREAMS, AND I CAN MAKE ALL YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES COME TRUE!”

“You know what your problem is, yes I have sexual fantasies, but my tickling and foot tickling fantasies far outnumber and outweigh them, and so the time has come.

She could feel one hand holding her left foot still and the other one toying with the lace of her sneaker.

“FUCK SHIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” She growled and hissed at him. ”PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!”

She knew the lace was coming undone and again tried to free her foot. She jerked again, feeling fingers between the sides of her sneaker and her foot then feeling a firm grip on the heel of the sneaker, and another firm grip on the toe of it. A sliding motion revealed that her sneaker was coming off and she again jerked her foot to get it away from him. She tried clenching her toes to keep the sneaker on but it was too loose on the foot for that to work. As it came over her heel he began to drag the top of the heel portion along her sock covered sole, immediately accompanied by a single slow flinger. This made her jump and she began writhing her foot. But the writhing only made the sneaker easier to remove and within moments it was totally off her foot. He dropped it to the floor and it sounded like a gun going off. He smiled as her foot writhed once more and his left hand darted out to tweak her toes. This made her foot writhe even more and he had to bend the toes back to hold the foot still. Her foot still writhed in his grip and he smiled and wriggled it some more.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm the Holy sock covered grail is now within reach.” With that he stroked a single finger from heel to toes and she squealed and again the wildcats were let loose. Her sock did nothing to protect her and she began to cackle, but quickly stifled it. The finger went up again and this time back down to the heel as well and she did everything she could to quell the laughter that wanted to burst forth.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm my silver stroker should just eat you alive, but that will come later. First it’s time to get sensual with this sock.”

Her mind blew a circuit. Get sensual with this sock? How could he do that she frantically asked herself as a myriad of thoughts invaded her brain. No one had ever gotten sensual with her socks before or even suggested it and she frantically wondered what he was going to do. These thoughts were totally blown away, as she felt soft, slow and long kisses to her sole and toes. She squealed and frantically tried to pull her foot away, but two hands reached out and gripped it, holding it still as the kissing went on and on. She felt each kiss personified and it was almost as though his lips had feathers it tickled so bad.

“Someone’s got the tickles real bad and that makes me ravenously excited in the most earthy and sensual of ways. How would you like a combination of orgasm, orgasm denial, sex AND tickling. Would that not please you in the most stimulating of ways? ”

“FUCK SHIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!” She growled and hissed at him again, suddenly and hysterically knowing that he was considering bringing all her worst nightmares together. She writhed and bucked in her bondage and she hissed something illegible at him and continued to try to free herself. She knew she was moments away from going ballistic big time and she was preying for any shred of mercy that he would not tickle her feet. Her nerve endings were slowly being shredded like cloth and her brain was near implosion with thoughts of what he’d do.

“The question is, do I peel the sock off first or cotton, to leaving it on and give you twice the tickles. I have mapped out your sole tickle by tickle, stroke by stroke and I must say this next little while non-stop will be most enjoyable.”

“Next little while non-stop?” She violently writhed in her bondage and hissed at him again. Her eyes were fully open and her face paled as she imagined an unknown length of non-stop of tickling her feet. She couldn’t even take one stroke, let alone the many hundreds he could do. She shook her head no and begged and pleaded with her eyes then began promising him anything if he wouldn’t tickle her feet. His only response was to lightly spider two fingers from heel to toes and she squealed and bucked.

“Well you’re hot about this tickling. I can trust in the fact that you found it pleasing?”

She was anything but hot about this tickling and pleasing she did not as he spidered the two fingers again, making her squeal and buck once more. She jerked and gasped, feeling a single finger again slowly slithering up her sock covered sole. When it reached her high arch, she gasped and began breathing heavily and arched her back. Leaving the arch the finger then went to ball of the foot and then to the soft pad under the toes and into the toe joints. Her back continued to arch and her heavy breathing got faster and faster. The finger started slowly downward and followed the same path as it had come up. She held herself still for a moment then collapsed on the bed and thrashed and cackled. His finger ballet danced on the sole and figure skated its way all over her tender arch. From heel to toes he sensually teased the tender ticklish sole and she began to writhe again cackling freely now. He delighted in her reactions and continued the sensual teasing of her hypersensitive sole. Her breathing was still heavy and her laughter still came forth.

"Resistance is futile." He whispered then quietly laughed evilly again. "My, my but we're ticklish with our sock on. I can just imagine how ticklish your bare foot is."

She bucked at his remark and writhed all over, again trying to free herself from the bondage. Her mind was beginning to come apart and the noise of slowly shredding cloth returned.

He laughed at her, then moved over to the right foot and began removing that sneaker. Her foot flinched, but the firm grip he had on it kept it still. Within moments the other sneaker was off and as he dropped it to the floor she jumped again and arched her back once more. She felt his hand graze the tops of her sock covered toes and she scrunched them immediately. He grazed them again only slower this time, grabbed them and wriggled the foot.

"No, no, no!" It was all she could do to breath once more and her foot writhed as the cotton slid up her sole. She drew a short sharp breath and her legs tensed and strained at the bonds holding them. Five fingers now spider tickled the half sock covered sole and her entire body writhed and the long laughter returned. This was even worse than him teasing her womanhood. At least there she could have orgasm and release. Here there was no release, only continuous tickling. The fingers went from the heel to the toes of her soft, smooth, curvy foot, sensually cruising over the sole of the sock. She thrashed and continued the laughter, trying desperately to pull her foot away from his grip. Then he stopped and she felt like a bolt of lightning was going through her as he started to peel off her sock. He stopped, spider tickled her rounded heel and she writhed even more intensely.

"OH MYGOD!" Her voice was low. "STOP IT, YOU'RE FUCKING TORTURING ME!"

”Well that is the general idea isn’t it? My ultimate goal is to tickle you sensually senseless." He laughed as he said it, then he moved the sock up a bit more and spider tickled the bottom half of her arch.

She went wild in her bondage as this was pure torture and her tight body thrashed and writhed all over. "GOD STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA!”

Then he began exposing the top half and began to lightly spider tickle the hypersensitive skin. His fingers would glide, ballet dance and pirouette over the soft arch, then dig in for the tender kill and rub and rev like crazy. The spasming arch delighted him no end and he tickled and teased it for all it was worth.

"Oh my god! Ahahahahahahahah Staaaaahp it! PLEASE! Ahahahahah You're driving me crazy!"

"Again that is the general idea."

More laughter came from deep inside of her and he again delighted in her reactions. The sock was now bunched up around her toes and he was slowly tugging it off. With a final flick the sock was off and she wriggled and writhed her toes all over. He leaned forward, gently kissed the big toe and it spasmed then writhed all over. This time she went ballistic and her feet violently writhed all over. Her breath was heavy, but also short and shallow and as she struggled to free her foot. He spider tickled again, only this time a little slower trying to get every ounce of reaction out of her.

"Such a silky, soft, hypersensitive sole; the kind that tickling dreams are made from. And a sensual size eight suits me just fine." He spoke softly then spider tickled under the toes. “Now I’ll try a new technique.

Taking her sock he stretched it across her sole and began to slowly drag it back and forth across the hypersensitive skin. She arched her back again, froze, then fell back to the bed and thrashed and cackled. He had found a tickling tool, which was to his liking and he was making the most of it. The soft cotton tickled like crazy and she continued to thrash and the laughter continued to flow.

"SHEEEEIT, YOU’RE FUCKING DRIVING ME CRAZY!" Her head snapped from side to side and her body writhed all over.

"Well you’ve got the general idea now." He started dragging the sock across her sole faster and faster and her foot flailed about in all directions.

Her chest heaved, her entire body shivered and shook and one long squeak was now coming from the bed. Her head snapped from side to side and she tried desperately to keep the laughter in. But it came out in continuous guttural spurts. She could feel her hard nipples and almost bursting loins and she wanted to orgasm so bad. But that was being denied her, as the tickling was not enough to push her over the edge. She rocketed off the bed then fell back, thrashing and cackling again. Her laughter was getting louder and louder and the occasional scream was beginning to make it's appearance. He was delighting in her reactions and now continued the arch tickling using ten fingers. From heel to toes and back he went, especially making sure that her arch and the soft toe joints and pads got more than their fair share. Her foot violently jerked and writhed, trying to fine some chance of escape, some refuge where he couldn't tickle it.

“Mmmmmmmmmm watching your foot frantically and hysterically writhe and twist like crazy, makes me want to tickle it more.”

"FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU’RE A BAAAAASTARD!" She was frantically and hysterically jerking inconsistently and pulling on her leg bondage with an intense ferocity. “YOU’RE A SADISTIC BAAAAASTARD”

"Compliments will only get you more tickling and so lets see to your other foot shall we." And with that he Spidered his right hand's fingers onto the right sock sole and attacked the tender arch. His fingers again glided, ballet danced and pirouetted over the soft arch and then spidered for the tender kill. He looked back at her and while she was blindfolded, he could imagine her eyes clenched tight, yet her trying to find even the slightest crack in the blindfold from which to see.

Suddenly a monotone humming filled the room and she squealed. “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!”

His silence was deafening and she was really writhing now. She suddenly felt the evil head of his massage vibrator and when it touched the ball of her foot then cruised its way into the arch and she went wild again. He had to bend her toes back to keep the foot still as he vibrated her foot spasmed at every turn.

"NO, NO, NO! GOD PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE THIS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP THIS YOU BASTARD!"

He laughed softly, stopped and let her rest a minute, then continued on the sock foot. The vibe was equally as fiendish on her sock foot as it did on her bare one and she writhed and thrashed as much as the bonds would let her.

"I'm glad we're enjoying this and want more."

"NO, GOD PLEASE, I TOLD YOU I CAN'T TAKE THIS, STAAAAAAAAAAHP!"

"Ahhhhh, and I've only just started." He went back to the bare foot, bent the toes back and vibed the soft joints.

Instantly she again went volcanic with intense writhing and guttural to screaming laughter and it almost felt as if the bed was going to fall to pieces, it was shaking so badly. He had to grip her foot as hard as he could to stop it from writhing out of his grasp and even then it was still wild in his hand. Her guttural to screaming laughter went back to long laughter and her entire body was in constant spasmodic jerking movement. He could tell she was in wild ticklish abandon and he was thoroughly enjoying it. Then he stopped with the vibrator, turned it off and put it down. Watching her writhing subside he slowly returned to her foot, only this time fiendishly spider tickling his fingers in her tender arch once more. This resulted in more volcanic writhing to constant spasmodic jerking with screaming to guttural laughter.

“I think it’s time I bared and tickled your other foot and perhaps I could even tickle you to orgasm. Wouldn’t that be nice.”​

Last edited:
Great Story!!!

Excellent story, man!!! Can't have enough of sensual and sadistic tickling bringing the (un)willing victim to orgasms after orgasms...:bowing:

and you wonder why I have not come to visit you.. your evil.. prob worse in real life..

But you must come and visit me. I so definately want to take you, and especially Hotel, to the "Garden of Good and Evil." :devil::manicd: :feets::tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

and you wonder why I have not come to visit you.. your evil.. prob worse in real life..

But you must come and visit me. I so definately want to take you, and especially Hotel, to the "Garden of Good and Evil." :devil::manicd: :feets::tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

I am sure you do.. but not gonna happen... yikersssss.... I am a woose remember.. hehehehehe

NO.. I will be the snake in the tree.. where you cant touch me.. hehehehe

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back