• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A story about TMF member Toula and I thank her so much.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
A story about TMF member Toula with a teaser and link to it here. I thank her so much

He slowly surfed her almost entire naked body with his eyes, from the top of the most gorgeous mane of red hair he had ever seen, taking in each curvature of her exquisitely soft 38DD’s that seductively and sensually accented her mouth-watering body with an intense gaze and engraving them in his brain for future reference and exquisitely erotic dreams. He had wanted her from the moment he had laid eyes on her picture. His mouth was dry and he was beginning to feel something most sensual and highly erotic building up inside him. He surfed down to her size 8 feet and gazed at them, nestled in their purple puma sneakers that were almost a second skin. A hint of foot socks teased him as they barely crested the sides of the sneakers and he imagined how exquisite it would be to ever so slowly peel them off. He knew from their chats that she would beg and plead for him to leave her sneakers and socks on, but also knew that in her tied state, she had no say in the matter whatsoever. The build up inside of him was fervidly growing.

http://74.53.42.102/showthread.php?t=126029

Last edited:
Cool, always good when people meet in real life.

Congrats on a great meet up.

And Toula is one sexy lady!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back