• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short and Sweet (M/F)

Puddy

Hi, this is cutsier than I usually write but I felt like writing it, and then decided to share it.

Taylor was Brandon's dream girl, the kind he'd always wanted to meet. Not looks-wise (although she was cute, blond-haired, blue-eyed), because he wasn't as concerned with that. But personality-wise. She was a good person, who treated people with respect and civility. She was 22, he 24. And, best of all, she seemed to like Brandon.

Their first two dates were fantastic. First was a blind date set up by mutual friends. Both went in with trepidation. Was she really that charming? Was he really that funny? But their doubts went out the window quickly. They ended up taking a long walk, talking for hours, losing track of time, until Brandon realized he wasn't going to be able to get much sleep to go to work the next day. But he didn't care. He took her home, promised to see her again. And he did, a second date that took them to the aquarium and the pool.

Now she was coming over to his place for the first time, to watch a movie. Brandon had made sure everything was perfect. He gave his roommate twenty bucks and told him to take a hike. He cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, even, ever the optimist, his bedroom. He vacuumed, a task neither roommate had bothered with in quite some time. He had a movie that Taylor had expressed interest in seeing.

When Taylor arrived, she looked beautiful as ever, even in simply a plain white t-shirt and jeans. She left her shoes at the door, barefoot. She apologized for not painting her toenails, Brandon shrugged it off.

Taylor was given the grand tour, and the movie started. But they quickly lost their interest in it, choosing instead to cuddle, then kiss, then heavily make-out. Brandon had been very curious about Taylor's ticklishness. Her friends had said she was the most ticklish person they knew. Now he felt was finally the time to test that claim.

One of his exploring hands found Taylor's ribs, and lightly squeezed. She broke contact with his lips, startled, and squirmed. "Don't," she said. "I'm ticklish."

"Oh, really?" said Brandon, innocently. "So, you mean, if I do this," he said, wiggling his fingers in her ribs, which caused her to giggle, "I can make you laugh?"

"Yeah," she said, warily watching his hand, still poised by her ribs. With his other arm and body, he was holding her lightly in position.

"Well, I like hearing your laugh," Brandon said.

Taylor smiled. "Don't be so mushy," she said.

Brandon gave her another tickle. "You're in no position to make demands." Taylor struggled, and eventually broke free of Brandon's grasp.

"You'll have to catch me," she said. Brandon grinned, and chased her around the apartment, before finally pinning her to the floor, straddling her waist, one hand able to hold down her wrists above her head, the other free to explore.

"Consider yourself caught," Brandon said.

Taylor knew she was toast. "Is there any way I can convince you not to tickle me?" she asked coyly.

Brandon pretended to consider. "Maybe if you told me where you're most ticklish, I can promise not to tickle there."

"I don't believe you," she said.

"Then I'll have to find that spot on my own," Brandon replied.

"Oh God, okay. Well, I mean, I'm pretty much ticklish everywhere! But, umm, there's this spot, right on my tummy, I think that's a really sensitive spot." Taylor cringed. "You're going to tickle me there, aren't you?"

"Yes, probably," admitted Brandon. "But first." He leaned in, kissed her slowly. "Tell me to stop, seriously, and I will, okay?"

Taylor nodded. "Yeah. A little bit won't hurt."

Brandon used his free hand to attack her ribs and sides. Taylor started with giggles and grunts, but was quickly driven to laughter. Brandon's hand went back and forth between right and left, and always got a new reaction from each new spot. It was only a minute or so, but Taylor felt like it had been several minutes. She gasped for air. "God..." she said.

"We're not done," said Brandon.

He attacked her armpits, next, exposed as they were by the action of having her arms extended over her head. Here he did not find the spot disappointing either, as she fruitlessly struggled, giggled, and even snorted. Brandon stopped and stared at her when she did this. Taylor looked embarrassed. "Sorry, I do snort when I laugh sometimes, and you're making me laugh a lot!" Brandon just laughed. "And hey, this isn't fair, when do I get to tickle you?"

"When you can pin me down, I guess," said Brandon.

"You're way bigger than me!" Taylor said. "I'll never be able to do that."

Brandon shrugged. "Life sucks. Hey, about that stomach..." Taylor twisted, trying desperately to escape, but her efforts were futile at first. Brandon poked at her tummy, which he exposed by pulling up her t-shirt, starting with one finger but quickly moving to all of them. Taylor was apopleptic, laughing uncontrollably, her feet kicking behind Brandon. When he moved to doing raspberries on her belly button, she was able to control herself, but when he went back to finger tickling her stomach, she finally was frantic enough to break free of Brandon's hold.

Brandon was surprised when her hands were freed, and Taylor used this to her advantage. She was smaller than Brandon, but she was more flexible, and was able to toss Brandon off of her, roll over, and lie on top of him. She even managed to get a few tickles in, finding Brandon to be a very ticklish person himself, before Brandon regained his composure and flipped the situation back around. When it was over, Brandon was back on top of Taylor, both of them a little winded and flushed, breathing heavily. "I didn't see that coming," Brandon said.

"Ha," said Taylor. "Hey, could you get off me, please?" Brandon did, and they sat next to each other on the floor. "Man, I am so ticklish," she said. "That was fun, but I'm tired."

"So, you want to be tickled again?" he asked.

"Welllll," said Taylor, drawing out the last syllable. "I don't know if I want to, per se, but if you have to, I guess, I'll be your willing participant." She was smiling. "But I do get one thing from you, mister."

"What's that?"

"I get to tickle you," she said. Before he could protest, she said, "And I get to tie you up, because I'm small and fragile and you might hurt me."

Brandon had not been tied up before, but when a girl like Taylor said she wanted to do that to you, you don't argue. "Okay," he said.

"Maybe you can tie me up, too," she said, teasingly. "Maybe."

"I could tickle you until you let me," said Brandon, just as teasingly.

Taylor groaned. "I guess I don't have a choice." She stood up. "Let's go get some food. I'm starved. Perhaps later tonight, you'll get to see how ticklish my feet are, tickle-boy."

"I can't wait," said Brandon.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back