• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

African Nights

jordan

TMF Expert
Premise:
Crime and Punishment. We hear this saying a lot in this world nowadays. However with every new crime there is an old punishment. What if this crime wasn’t anyone’s fault, what do you do than? What if there was nothing you could do. What if the punishment doesn’t fit the crime?

Time: Night
Place: ????????

African Nights

“This tribe has been around for one hundred years.” Our chief said loudly as he walked around the campfire the rest of our tribe sat around. Fire lit their pale faces and the white warrior paint shown the brightest. The paint represented the strength and spirituality of that person.

“A great crime has come upon this tribe. It was prophesized the day our tribe separated from the arrow hearts tribe.” The chief said. “It was said a pure woman will give birth to a child of both blood of our tribe and of a white man!” The chief said. “They said that this girl will be the fall of Africa and than the world!” The chief said.

“It is also said that the girl’s spirit must be broken so this fall does not fall upon us.” The chief said in a low voice. He raise his hand and waved for his guards to bring a young girl towards him. “By the laws of this tribe we will give the girl a chance to tell us her crimes and may change our Gods plan with her.” The chief said.

The guards forced the girl to her knees, as she hid her face with her hands. The tribe got to their feet and moved closer to one another so the girl could not escape. “Tell us now why you are here.” The chief said in a low voice. “Because of my blood.” The girl said in a shaky voice.

“No, because our God wanted it.” The chief said. “you’re wrong! What God would wish of this! Just because the blood of our tribe courses with the blood of a white man doesn’t matter.” The girl said starring up at her chief. “How dare you!” The chief said as he slapped her hard across her face.

The blow cold be felt among my people, this was the first time this has ever happened. Our tribe shook their heads as they sat once again. “We shall prey while our women break her spirit.” The chief said. he walked around the fire and started to point to different women in the tribe.

He stopped at me and pointed. I stepped down from the tribe’s people with a pool of shame swimming in my chest. I was only five ages younger than the girl also named Trina by the white man. I walked shaken towards the middle of the fire with the five others he chose.

With his hand he motioned us and Trina to a smaller part of the cave. His guards followed close behind. I felt the weight of a thousand eyes following us as we left the light of the fire. As we walked the sounds of our feet echoed across the walls of the cave. Our shadows of tortes that lit the wall cast eerily across the ground.

We entered a small passage and into a larger part of the cave. The ground was covered in sand and a large rope hung from the top. The rope ran to the ground. The guards took the girl to the rope and tied her wrists together and than over top of her head. They took from their waist whips, and tiny daggers and dropped them to the ground.

“Do to her as you please, I will return by sun up.” The chief said as he and his guards left. I stood there hugging myself. I never was ordered to hurt anyone. I looked around and noticed the other girls were scarred too. I took a glance from at the girl and realized this wasn’t right.

“I have came to a decision.” I said as I walked forward and stooped to the ground and picked up one of the whips and daggers. I took the blade and slit the handle of the whip off and let it fall. I stood and walked to the girl and tied the middle of the whip to her ankle and than brought her leg up.

I tied the rest around her waist. “Our God wishes for us to break her spirits, but he does not tell us to use pain.” I said. The girls were confused, but they didn’t interrupt. “I have confidence in our God and so I have confidence in our people, to do the right thing.” I said as I stepped closer to the girl.

I looked down at the girl’s bare foot starring at me. “There for we shall tickle her.” I said. I saw Trina look back at me and than lowered her head. “Do not feel shame for you are braver than I.” I said. I sighed deeply. This was the best I could think of. I could never raise a hand to one of our people even if the blood of our tribe and a white man showed.

I took my right hand and sighed again as I ran my fingers up and down the flat of her foot. The girl swayed back and fourth as the our five girls walked forward. “HEHEH
EHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” She giggled. I lifted my hand and pushed my hair back from my eyes.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” The girl laughed as the others started to tickle her underarms and sides. She could go very far since she was standing on only one leg.

I started to tickle her foot again. Her small toes wiggled every time I got close to them. Since their were more girls tickling her I had no idea where it was of my tickling her foot of them that was making her laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Trina had a sweet laugh and it excited me, but I didn’t want to over do it. This was also hard on me. I felt casting her out of the tribe was more human than humiliating her like this. A thought of rebellion struck my mind, but being only one woman would be suicidal.

I continued to drag my nails down her delicate foot. Each stroke I got a new response. When I tickled her heel she would shake her foot as much as she could. When tickled her middle she would try and pull her foot away, but when I tickled her toes she would scream a little.

I nodded to the other girls and they backed off her. She stood there as I untied her foot and let it drop. I also untied her hands so she could sit and rest her legs. “I’m sorry we must do this.” I said. She shook her head. “I would rather die than see my tribe die for me.” She said.

I lowered my head and a swell of pride filled my heart and the love of a friend grew in us all. I knew the prophet meant break her spirit, but it meant with a sword not with a feather. I shook my head as I felt my eyes burn. “We must tie you up again.” I said in a shaky voice.

“No need I won’t struggle.” She said. I thought for a moment and nodded. She lied on her back and put her hands above her head. I motioned the girls to sit out as I got to my knees. I started to tickle her belly. She did as she said, she didn’t struggle she only rolled to the left and right a bit.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” She chuckled a bit, but I knew it wouldn’t be long before she would burst out laughing. I took it slow and didn’t tickle her full on, I wanted her to be a little comfortable.

She wiggled a little harder when I started to run my nails in her pits. She held her hands as she shut her eyes and smiled broadly. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” I only had one finger tickle one pit at a time.

I reached down and gently tickled her knees. She kicked her feet, but settled a little. I knew how uncomfortable this tickle was so I moved down to her feet. I tickled the tops of her toes. I started to think hard again and stood up. “I cannot continue.” I said. The girls weren’t surprised by what I had said. They like me was ready to quit before we entered this chamber.

I walked beside the others as Trina got to her bare feet. I smiled to her and nodded and she returned my gesture. “I have not suffered and I do thank you.” She said. We all smiled and nodded again. “What is this!” The chief said as he entered carrying a long spear.

“We are through here!” I said in a louder voice than I had planned. “This is worse than I thought.” He said. He picked up his spear and he was about to throw it when one of my hands tore it from his hand. “We are all through.” He said standing back. I watched in amazement as our people walked into the room carrying swords and spears.

The chief stood back furry ran through his eyes. “This is what I get for trying to help my people.” He said. “You were right.” My husband said. “What?” The chief said. “You were right about this day, the fall of our tribe and the world was supposed to happen today.” He continued.

“Than why did you stop me?” The chief asked. “Because you are the cause of this end!” He said. My people made hushed sounds through the tribe. “As second leader you are tossed from this tribe.” My husband said. The chief looked around rage filled every part of him as he walked towards the exit of the chamber.

“Before I leave.” He said in a dark voice. He rushed a soldier and pulled his spear away from him and threw it towards Trina and struck her in the stomach. The tip pierced her back as well. She fell to her knees as I cot her. “Trina!” I said in a sobering voice. “Don’t be afraid for me.” She said as her eyes fell shut. I looked up only to find the chief was gone.

Conclusion:
When hatred and blind furry interfere with every day life and love will we be able to look at our selves the same? Would we die than let others die in our name? Or have we evolved since than, are we evolving now? Is death the only way out? These questions circulate minds like blood. Do not turn on them for they might be the door way to absolute and madness.

Although not much tickling I think it was a pretty cool story anyway. Its pretty unsual to read about someone dying on the TMF. It was very original and a pleasent break from the full on tickling stuff.(not that I've complained about the full on tickling stuff!):D

Thanks.
This the first two stories are really practice for my new series. I will get into full swing of things with my third.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back