• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Affair to Remember (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings all. Here's a little something for the M/M fans—I know you're out there. And for any guy who's eying a married woman, let poor Rob's kinky fate serve as a warning. Enjoy!

:jester:

An Affair to Remember

by

T.T. Gore​

“So you’ve been doing the nasty with my wife, eh?”

“What the fuck IS this, Darren?!” Rob twisted and squirmed on the bed, endeavoring without success to free his wrists and ankles from the ropes that bound them to the bedrails.”

“What is this?” Darren laughed nastily. “It’s called getting some revenge, that’s what.”

Rob tried to twist his head around to look at Darren. But in his present position, this was hardly possible. He was face down on the bed with his legs apart and his arms together. He was also bare-ass naked. And so was slender, dark-haired Darren—a fact that sent a shiver of anticipatory dread through Rob’s body. Sharon has mentioned more than once that Darren’s sexual tastes were. . .exotic. That was why, she said, that she appreciated Rob’s somewhat more straightforward approach.

Everything would have been fine if Darren hadn’t somehow found out what was going on. Rob cursed himself for an idiot. He should have KNOWN that something was wrong when he got the phone call. But he’d suspected nothing. And as soon has he got to the secluded farmhouse, Darren has stuck a fucking GUN in his face and commanded him to take his clothes off!

Now he was fucked—well and truly fucked. Ron could only pray that Darren aimed merely to humiliate him a little. Surely he wouldn’t do anything VIOLENT—!

“Didn’t anyone ever tell you that it’s better to give than to receive?” Darren inquired with an acid grin as he strolled around the bed, examining his naked prisoner fro ever angle.

“W-w-what do you mean?” Rob gulped.

“I mean that you’re kind of CUTE, Robbie.” Darren favored his prisoner with a lubricious leer. “As a matter of fact, you’re just my type. Gentlemen prefer blondes, as they say.” He patted Rob’s bare behind. “Oh, sure, my wife’s a babe, but you know how it is. Every now and then, I feel the need for something a bit, hmmm, different. And so YOU, laughing boy, are going to be nice to ME. Nice as in perform fellatio on me—or, in the vernacular, suck my COCK!”

“What?!” Rob screamed. He made a frantic, unsuccessful effort to squirm out of his bonds. “You must be fucking CRAZY!”

“Well, laughing boy, my fucking WIFE did it for YOU, didn’t she? So why shouldn’t YOU do it for ME?!” Darren gave his prisoner’s ass a playful slap. “Don’t you think that’s fair?”

“But I’m not that WAY!” Rob screamed. “I can’t DO that! I just CAN’T!”

“Is there anything I can do to change your mind?” Darren sneered. “Such as tickle the living SHIT out of you?”

“TICKLE me?! What the fuck do you MEAN?!” Rob whined

“Just what I said,” Darren replied. “I’m going to tickle you, Robbie. And you’re going to laugh your ASS off. And I’m going to KEEP you laughing until you comply with my request.”

“Let me GO!” Rob bellowed. “You can’t DO this! Help! Somebody HELP me!”

“Nobody can hear you, laughing boy.” Darren’s caressed Rob’s curvy derriere. “You’re all MINE now—and it’s PAYBACK time!”

Rob opened his mouth to protest once more against the unthinkable thing that was happening to him—but instead of pleading for mercy or demanding to be released, he loosed a howl of demented laughter! Fucking Darren had begun to stroke the hollows of his fucking KNEES—and it tickled like fucking CRAZY—!

“YAAAAHAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-YAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-YAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rob shrieked. His legs quivered fiercely in response to the excruciating sensations produced by Darren’s teasing touch. In less than a minute his face was bright pink with involuntary laughter!

“Ah, so you’re the sensitive type!” Darren exclaimed. “Well, that should make my task easier. Just let me know when you’ve had enough, laughing boy!” And he ran his flexing fingers along the full length of Rob’s legs!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rob screamed into the pillow. He writhed madly in a desperate, doomed attempt to ameliorate the hilarious torments to which he was being so relentlessly subjected. Oh, why were his fucking legs so fucking TICKLISH?! “EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE!!” he screeched. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“So you much more can you TAKE, laughing boy?” Darren licked his lips. “How much longer before you go all to PIECES, hmmm? But if you promise to be NICE to me, I’ll stop TICKLING you!”

“GAAAAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Rob bellowed. He lifted his bare behind and wiggled it frantically.

“Mmmmm, yes, THAT’S what I like to see!” Darren exclaimed. “You SHAKE that cute ass of yours for me, laughing boy! You shake it HARD!”

And Rob certainly did his heartfelt best to comply with Darren’s demand. He wiggled and squirmed and laughed like a stupid fucking IDIOT until his face was fucking CRIMSON with anguished hilarity and his belly ached like a mad BASTARD—!

Then he laughed some more!

“Now why are you being so STUBBORN?” Darren inquired as he ran his fingers back and forth along the backs of Rob’s quivering legs. “You KNOW you’re going to do what I want—eventually. Because until you do, I’m just going to keep on tickling and tickling and TICKLING you!”

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rob shrieked. A sudden attack of goose bumps made the blonde hairs on his legs stick out like miniature quills. Nonstop jolts of intense ticklish electricity caused his asshole to pucker. And a hot, loose, greasy sensation was beginning to stir low in his belly. Deep in some fugitive corner of his mind, Rob knew what this sensation signified—but no, it was IMPOSSIBLE! He simply wasn’t that WAY—!

“You know something?” Darren whispered. “I think you LIKE it when I do this.” He stroked the hollows of Rob’s knees. “How about it, laughing boy? Do you LIKE being tickled? Does it make you feel all hot and BOTHERED—?”

“OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH-NO-HO-HO!! OH-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Rob bellowed. But his denials were unavailing. For the horrific truth was that being tickled was turning him right the fuck ON—!

“Yes,” Darren breathed as he caressed Rob’s legs with the tips of his fingers. “You DO like this—I can TELL—oh, laughing boy, you’re getting all EXCITED—!”

And it was true! Disgusting—humiliating—perverted—but TRUE! Rob’s cock was stiffening—rising—throbbing—having his fucking LEGS tickled was giving him a fucking ERECTION—!

“And you insisted that you’re not that WAY!” Darren suspended his ticklish assault. “So would you like me to TICKLE it, laughing boy? I bet you would. But why should I be nice to YOU if you haven’t promised to be nice to ME?”

“All RIGHT!” Rob whined. “I’ll do it! I’ll fucking DO it! I’ll do ANYTHING. Just please please PLEASE don’t TICKLE me any more!”

But his hopes of escaping from his hilarious predicament—and perhaps of getting a hand job—were almost immediately dashed. Darren smiled and shook his head. “Ah, Robbie,” he whispered. “If only I could believe you! But I have a bad feeling that if I were to untie you now, you’d just boogie right on down the road. I mean, come on! Look at it from my point of view! How can I be SURE that you’ll keep your promise?”

“I will!” Rob cried. “I SWEAR I will!”

“You say that now.” Darren gave his prisoner a playful slap on the behind. “But do you MEAN it?”

“I do!” Rob insisted. “I swear to GOD that I do! Oh PLEASE! You have to BELIEVE me!”

“Hmmm, so I have to BELIEVE you, do I?” Darren chuckled. “And presumably that means that you’re ready to get oral with me.”

“Oh GOD—!” Rob wailed.

“And I suppose you’d like ME to be nice to you,” Darren went on. “Ever gotten a hand job from another guy, laughing boy?”

“Oh SHIT Darren! I swear I’ll do ANYTHING—GAAAARRRRGH!!!”

Ron had no opportunity to protest against this fresh indignity before a second stinging slap landed on his posterior. Fucking Darren was SPANKING him—!

CRACK! “EEEEEEEE!!!”

“So are you SURE you’re ready to perform for me, laughing boy?”

CRACK! “ARRRRGGGGH!!”

“That’s right, laughing boy, WIGGLE that sexy ass of yours for me!”

CRACK! “HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!”

“Hmmm, I think you LIKE it when I spank you, laughing boy!”

CRACK! “EEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Darren paddled his prisoner’s posterior until it turned a blushing shade of bright pink. Then with a smile, he climbed onto the bed to kneel between Rob’s wide-open legs, and reached once more for the feather.

Poor Rob! All it took was one gentle caress behind to send him into CONVULSIONS! Every muscle in his body tensed and trembled violently! His bare behind, supersensitized by the spanking that Darren had just administered, was so unbearably fucking TICKLISH—!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! Rob shrieked in a prefect FRENZY of anguished hilarity. Oh, he couldn’t STAND this! Oh, it was driving him INSANE—!

As for Darren, his total attention was focused on his prisoner’s twitching, quivering ass. With a lewd smile, he swirled the feather across Rob’s curvy derriere, hardly noticing that with his free hand he was stroking his own upright member.

“The view from behind is pretty impressive, laughing boy,” Darren whispered. “I think I LIKE you this way!”

The implications of THAT comment sent a thrill of horror racing through Rob’s body! His arms and legs jerked frantically against the bonds that held him helpless. But his struggles were unavailing. There was no hope of escaping Darren’s kinky clutches—no hope at ALL—! His situation couldn’t possibly have been worse!

But then it DID get worse, for Darren began to concentrate his ticklish assault on Rob’s puckered ORIFICE!

“YAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!! YAAAAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!! YAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Rob bellowed as an indescribably intense sensation of tickling shot straight up his ASSHOLE to explode in his BALLS! He experienced an irrational, overwhelming desire to turn himself inside fucking OUT—and he might have done so, if such a thing were anatomically possible. Since it wasn’t, he had to content himself with a fierce fit of shivering and an attack of goose bumps that covered every inch of his naked body.

“Mmmm, I do believe that we’ve discovered your WEAK spot!” Darren chuckled. “Does this GET to you, laughing boy? Does it make you CRINGE all over? Does it drive you straight up the fucking WALL—?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!” Rob protested. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE NOT FUCK-HUCK-UCK-HUCK-HUCKING THERE!!!”

“But I think you LIKE it!” Darren exclaimed as he swirled the feather with a practiced hand. “It’s getting you all EXCITED!”

This was only too true. Despite his determination to resist Darren’s perverted ministrations, Rob was humiliatingly aware that his erection had attained heroic proportions! Indeed, he couldn’t recall when he’d EVER gotten it so far fucking UP! And having his asshole tickled gave him an excellent excuse to hump the mattress as he writhed and struggled. Oh, if only his orifice could be teased and his joystick could be stroked at the same fucking TIME—!

The torment went on and on and fucking ON until Rob thought he’d have fucking HYSTERICS! But eventually, when his struggles began to flag and fade, Darren granted him a respite. “I wouldn’t want to wear you out TOO soon,” he whispered to his gasping, trembling prisoner. “By the way, are you ready to PERFORM for me, laughing boy?

“Ugh. . .ugh. . .ugh. . .ugh. . .” Rob gasped as he struggled to suck air into his laboring lungs. He didn’t have the breath to respond to Darren query—which was probably just as well, for he was no longer confident that his answer would be a resounding negative.

“You know, laughing boy, I’ve been thinking.” Darren patted his prisoner’s ass. “My wife cheated on me by having an affair with you. Suppose I were to get back at her by doing the same thing—EXACTLY the same thing?”

“W-w-w-what. . .?” Rob gasped.

“Oh, sure, my original idea was simply to humiliate and punish you.” Darren leaned down so as to whisper in Rob’s ear. “But I think you have POTENTIAL, laughing boy. If you know what I mean.”

“Omygod!” Rob screamed “Omygod NO! I just COULDN’T—!”

“But I think you COULD!” Darren insisted. “And I think that deep down inside, you WANT to be my obedient sex poodle!”

At that point, Rob began to cry. And it wasn’t because Darren’s whispered proposal repelled him—quite the opposite. He realized now that he LOVED being tied up, tickled, spanked and humiliated by another guy! He realized also that he didn’t want it to STOP! So he shook his head and whined muffled denial into the pillow. And Darren reacted just as he’d hoped!

“Well, all right, laughing boy, if that’s your decision.” Darren patted his prisoner’s ass. “In that case, I guess I’ll just have to TICKLE you some more!

And with no more ado he suited the action to the word by darting his fingers into Rob’s defenseless ribs!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE- HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rob screeched. He writhed his torso to and fro in a futile attempt to dodge Darren’s dancing fingers. The frame of the old bed creaked as his arms and legs jerked convulsively against the bonds that held him helpless. And his asshole puckered at the thought that Darren was kneeling behind and above him—!

“How long can you hold out, laughing boy?” Darren whispered as he probed his wiggling prisoner’s defenseless armpits. “How long before you give in?”

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rob screamed into the pillow. He shivered and squirmed and humped the mattress. Oh, he could hold out for a long, LONG time! He just KNEW he could—!

And he did. But all good things must come to an end.

Now, what happened between Rob and Darren when the tickling finally ended is another story entirely. Suffice to say that Darren’s wife would have been shocked—SHOCKED!—to learn that her husband and her lover had become very special friends indeed. And supposing she did find out? That would be another story too. . .

Thank you as always for the kind word. My next story, an F/F encounter featuring the prim yet perverse Dr. Priscilla Harper, is coming soon.

Thanks for a great M/M story! They're my favorite, and this one was particularly enjoyable.

no foot tickling at all??? :(

Not in this tale—but I do not entirely neglect my characters' sensitive soles.
See, for example, "The Adventure of the Salacious Stepmom" in my story archive for M/M foot tickling with an erotic twist.

Thanks for all for your kind comments!

Ahhh, you are always so wonderfully raw. Gawd, I do love your stories--you can make me squirm so fast, it's amazing... :devil2:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Not in this tale—but I do not entirely neglect my characters' sensitive soles.
See, for example, "The Adventure of the Salacious Stepmom" in my story archive for M/M foot tickling with an erotic twist.

Thanks for all for your kind comments!

and i think that is your finest story!!!! I read it often... :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back