• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TC Video's "Giggles for Hire"

Giantfan

TMF Expert
I just saw that TC vids has put out a new video with some of the girls from Passive Arts in LA. I LOVE THIS CONCEPT! You can't have better advertising than a video with 5 of the subs. If you go out to the Passive Arts site Lady Elizabeth as put out 6 mpegs. My question is WHY is Pheobe not in the video. Her mpeg was far and away the most fun to watch.....Im a foot tickler. Her reactions to the foot tickling are just awesome too.

I gotta get to LA and do a tickle session with Pheobe.

Giantfan :devil:

Phoebe doesn't want her face to be shown in any videos or pictures. I can understand her reasons as I would not want everyone in the world to know I have this fetish either. I'm a foot tickler as well and I too can hardly wait to get at those adorably ticklish tootsies of Phoebe's. I think her clip for me was the best even if you couldn't see her face because her reactions were just precious.

I ordered this video a day or two after its release. It should arrive by the end of the week, and I will post a review this weekend, if someone doesn't post before me.

Raul

I just received Giggles 4 Hire, and will be happy to post a review, after I recover from my initial disappointment. The major reason I bought the video was for the segment with Sybil, as I have visited her website and chatted with her. Upon receiving it, I immediately fast forwarded to that segment, and found that it was 2 MINUTES LONG! 120 SECONDS! OUT OF A 65 MINUTE VIDEO! She even did the welcome at the end of the previously released promo clip, which I assumed meant that she was to have a major role in the video.

I thought that every segment would be roughly equal in length, but I guess not. As far as I am concerned, TC is still the ruler of the tickling video world, and I own all but about 3 of their videos, but this particular incident left me a little disappointed. Will forward a complete review soon, unless somebody beats me to it.

Raul

Hey Raul. I have a hunch on something. Listen. I live here in LA and although I've never had a session at passive arts place, I have a friend that has. We've already talked about this video with each other. He told me that Sybil is completely and utterly not ticklish anywhere, especially her feet. Yes. I said not ticklish.
So maybe tc videos was just sparing us dissapointment. I dont know. I haven't seen the video. But it's over an hour long so I doubt if its void of at least some great tickling. That Eve looks really good to me in the preview clip.

"He told me Sybil is completely..not ticklish anywhere..."

Interesting. I have to admit that the Sybil clip did smack of CalStar-like fakery. I thought it was just me...

Hi dodger, and thanks for the input. I had thought of that angle as well. This weekend I plan on watching the rest of the video, and will post a review.

Raul

Sounds to me like you guys aren't very happy with "G4H," but I
certainly am! This is a very sweet concept, and I have often
wondered if the girls in a BDSM club would let you tickle them.

I agree that Sybil isn't much of a ticklee, but that's really not
so bad. After all, that leaves more screen time for the GENUINELY
ticklish girls! The one that caught my eye in particular is perky
blonde Courtney. She has really gorgeous, ticklish feet and actually seems to be enjoying it--at least until the Tickler in Black starts working on her underarms. Actually, I wish he had spent more time
on her feet--maybe he felt sorry for her?

Not too far behind Courtney is tall, sultry brunette Eve. It takes her
a few seconds to react to the foot-tickling, but she has a deep, throaty laugh, which increases when he attacks her knees. She is later stretched out on a table and has her whole body tickled--her most sensitive spots may be her inner thighs! Finally, her arms are tied over her head and her armpits are worked over. At the end, she admits she enjoyed it (hopefully, she's being truthful!)

That's all I should write for now, because I have only had a quick
run-through of the whole vid. But so far, Courtney and Eve have made this purchase worthwhile!

Anybody else have a positive review? Somebody must!!

The segments with Courtney and Eve were my favorites too. I also liked the Joanne segment. Overall I liked the tape.

Still haven't finished the whole video, but the Courtney segment is very satisfying. I'm sure I will get over the Sybil thing in time, and with a little therapy.

Raul

raul, i have done a tickling session with sybil at passive arts and her feet are definitely NOT ticklish, however her upper body IS. her underarms and ribs and hips are ticklish. she is not faking that part. also, the reason phoebes face isnt on a video is because she is not the best looking woman they have. I did a session with her also and she is extremely ticklish and is a screamer, but only do her if you dont care about looks or bars through the nipples.

Dtrell,

Thanks for the info on Sybil. That almost makes up for the lack of video footage, and puts her back on my list of possible sessions. I'll pass on Phoebe, though; not a big piercing fan.

Raul
:)

finished it yesterday

i received both g.4.h., and like never before last week.
i fnishd g.4.h. yesterday. the sybile segment was short, but thats a good thing. i too dodn't like her reactions.
the best girl was eve. they saved her for last, and gave the saved time from sybile to her. thank you brian!
i won't kock any of the others, but let me say that i have a definate idea who i want to tickle at passive arts, and who i don't want to waste my $ on.
i'd recomend this video to everyone.
steve

Hey guy's can u send me the link to this video i tryed looking for it and i cant find it.i wanna see what you talking about.thankyou

I checked with TC about the G4H Video and inquired why Pheobe wasn't included. I was quite impressed with her reactions to the foot tickling in her clip. I was told that she refused to show her face,and TC would not do a video with any girl who would not show her face.Both parties have their points and reasons I guess.
Anyway, I just checked out the Passive Arts site again yesterday and found that Pheobe has 'Switched Sides'!! She is now listed under the 'Doms' as Mistress Pheobe. And in her short Bio,it lists "Vicious
tickle torture" as one of her specialties. It appears she has moved to the other side of the feather. There are also a few photos of her,but with her hair blocking out half of her face,and it's a side profile photo anyway,so you can barely see her features.
Oh well....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back