• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wild Western Waves, Then, A Shocking Decision, And A Declaration Of Love

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip. They didn't play particularly well, as they went four and five. Paradise won two of three in San Francisco, before losing two of three in both San Diego, and Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first part of their season's schedule.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, tensions between him and Naomi seemed to ease. He had civil conversations with her on the computer.

When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, Naomi came from the bedroom, and met him. As Mitch undressed, his scantially clad Aussie wife nervously paced the floors, acting unlike herself. Mitch could immedately see that something was bothering her, and wanted to know what was up:
"Okay, I know that look. Over two decades. You cant fool me. Something is bothering you" Mitch prodded. Naomi took Mitch's hands, led him to the bed, sat him down, and clutched his hands. "Honey, what I am about to tell you, I hope you will take this the right way. I love you with all my heart, and every breath in me. I want us to be together forever. I have been doing a lot of thinking while you were gone, and, the thing is.... I think it is time that I retired from baseball" Naomi said, calmly. Mitch was silent, and sat stunned, and then said. "What brought this on? Have you been having more conversations with your buddy Kidman?" Mitch said testily. "Mitchell, that isnt fair. I'm just tired of playing baseball. I dont even play full time. I pitch at home, and then spend ten days every couple of weeks waiting around while you guys are on the road. I cant act, or do anything else. What you didnt acknowledge was that I said "I". Nowhere did I say "We" or "You". I want you to play baseball for as long as you want. I'm not giving you any ultimatiums. We will still attend the parties every Saturday night, and you can play baseball, and tickle the team to your heart's content. I just dont have the fire anymiore. I want to get back to my acting career. Everything else stays the same. Me, our sex life, tickling, foot worship, ladder climbing. None of that changes. I'm your wife. I love you always, and I will continue to do all those things for you. My mind and my body dont want to play baseball anymore, Mitch. You cant rightly force me to, if I'm not asking you to retire" Naomi said calmly. Mitch sighed. "Okay, I'm not mad, just a little stunned is all. I'm not going to be an ass, and make an issue out of this, since you arent forcing me to retire." Mitch said.

Mitch and Naomi got into bed, tickled some, and made love. Naomi climbed on top of him, and put her hair in his face. "I would do absolutely anything for you. I have for over two decades, and will continue to. Who knows, maybe this will improve our marriage, if I can work in the movies, and not have to sit here while you're on the road. I still plan for us to be together forever, and to grow very, very old, with you, Mitchell" Naomi said.

The next night, before the game with the Nationals, Naomi went down to the clubhouse, and in to see Elmont Koehler, and Lee Sniderman. "Guys, I have something to tell you both. I love you all, and I love this team, but I'm done. I want to retire. I cant play baseball anymore. I want to go back to acting. I will finish the season and honor my contract. I've talked to Mitch, and told him he can play for as many more years as he wants to, with my blessing. I want to go out quietly, like the classy girl I've always tried to be. I will miss seeing you all every day, and I will still sit in the family seats, and watch Mitch, and all of you play, if I'm not off doing a movie" Naomi said. Elmont and Lee smiled at Naomi : "We love you, Naomi. We will be very sorry to see you not active as a player anymore, but we respect your decision, and will miss you" Elmont said. "I'll miss everyone too. I need to do this. Its time" Naomi said. After Naomi told Elmont and Lee, she made her way to the clubhouse, where the manager and GM called a meeting. "Folks, gather around please, we have an announcement" Elmont said. The team sat on benches. "Naomi has just informed us of her decision to retire, effective at season's end" Elmont said. Kate Hudson was stunned. "Nai, why now?" "It;s time, Katie. I want to go back to acting. This changes nothing. I've talked to Mitch. He plays as long as he wants. I'll miss seeing everyone every day, but it's something I feel I have to do" Naomi replied. "We'll miss you, Nai" Katherine Heigl said. "I'll miss everyone too. Please let's keep this in team for now. No media. I want us to focus on winning games, and getting to the postseason. You know how many distractions Mitch and I cause. I just want to pitch my remaining games, and ride off into the sunset" Naomi said.

After the announcement, which still stunned the team, the Good Guys took the field that night for their game against the Nationals. Kate Hudson had the ball, and was pumped up, striking out seven Nationals hitters in the first three innings. The Good Guys scored four quick runs, and Kate made it stand up, firing a five hit shutout, in a 4-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He gave up only one run in six innings. Paradise broke a 1-1 tie with two runs in the eighth, and Hayden closed the deal in the ninth, for a 3-1 victory. Charlize Theron got hit hard on Wednesday, giving up three homers, in a 5-0 loss.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi went to counseling, where Naomi told the couneslor of her decision. "How do you feel about that, Mitch?" The therapist asked. "I'm okay with it, so long as every other aspect of husband/wife, and our sex and fetish life continues. Naomi has given up many years for me. I always appreciated that. I wont bully her into continuing to play baseball if she doesnt want to. If she wants to go back to acting, I have to support her decision" Mitch said.

The Philles came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell surrendered two runs into the seventh inning. The Good Guys trailed, 2-1 in the seventh, before exploding for five runs, and a 6-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, falling 5-1. Kate Hudson opposed Phils ace Cole Hamels, on a sunny, dry, 85 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate gave up an early solo homer, and the Good Guys got a run off Hamels. After that, both pitchers breezed along until the eighth. The game was tied, 1-1 in the eighth, before Paradise pushed a run across against Philly's bullpen. Hayden got into, and out of, trouble in the ninth, for a 2-1 victory.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and was hammered, giving up seven runs in five innings, of a 7-4 loss. Charlize Theron pitched a good game on Tuesday night, allowing three runs in six innings. Paradise broke a 3-3 tie in the eighth, with two runs, for a 5-3 triumph. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, hot, nearly 90 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up three solo homers, and nothing else. Paradise trailed 3-0 in the sixth, before rallying to tie the game. In the bottom of the ninth, the Good Guys loaded the bases, and a wild pitch brought home the winning run, to send the sellout crowd home happy, with a 4-3 Good Guys win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Naomi's retirement announcement had been a shock for the team, but, on the field, they had performed solidly during the nine day homestand.

On Saturday, the team held its weekly tickle party. The only appropriate lee would be Naomi, whom everyone wanted "punished" for deciding to retire. She was tied in a black bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Gil Bellows began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked:HEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! OMG NO! Working down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, attacking Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at his wife's bare feet, and tickled her soles and toes with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush. Naomi went ballistic, clenching her toes down, flexing them back hard, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHE! OMFG THIS IS TOOO MUCH! NOOOOOO! STAHPPPPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHE! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "What I decided last week changes nothing. I'm still here for you, now and always. My not being a player for the Good Guys after this year, doesnt mean I'm not still your wife, or our grown kids mother. I hope youre not angry at me" Naomi said. "No, I'm okay with it. I appreciate you not asking me to retire. I think I want to play some more after this year" Mitch said. "Thats fine, sweetie, play as long as you want. I'm always here for you" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.

So, it had been a rather sudden announcement of retirement by Naomi. The team was playing well, though. Would it continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well that is a big announcement for the Good Guys and it should bring some pretty big changes as well. It may prove to be a good thing for the marriage however. For one, this Good Guy fan is excited to see what happens next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, that was a big announcement from Naomi, and will likely bring changes. We'll have to see what affect it has on the marriage.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon. Likely on Friday.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back