• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Facing your Fear (M/F adult short and sweet)

jj82277

There is an interesting erotic mix when the things that terrify you to the core are the very things that trigger the most INTENSE forms of sexual pleasure. I attempt to dabble into that lustful concotion a tad bit here. This is a work that I did privately a while back that i have rewritten. This is a lot shorter than my usual work, but there is a purpose behind it (as always.) I am addicted to feedback, so please share your thouhgts and oppinions. So, for all who would like to take a short journey illustrating the duality of Fear and Arousal, I would like to cordially welcome you to my dysfunction...

Sarah woke up...

Sarah could feel that she was in the office...she could feel her slim wrists tied tightly behind her back...she could feel her stocking clad ankles tied tightly together under the chair, pulling her legs tightly together...as she tried to move her soft sexy nyloned feet trapped inside her 4 inch high heels she could feel that her ankles were tied to her wrists...Hogtying her tightly to the chair...the more conscious she became the more she desperately yearned for freedom...with every knew deliberate gyration-Sarah found another binding strand of rope restricting her movement...her calves were tied together stringently...her knees were tied tightly together both above and below... there was no way that Sarah could move her legs, even an inch… the duality sensual and terrifying duality of her bondage started a war deep within her still clouded mind… hundreds of strands of rope were wrapped around here thighs over her tight black sultry little skirt...the outline of her thigh high covered legs could be seen through her slit that she had lasciviously EXTENDED HERSELF...hundreds of strands of rope were tied around her torso (strangely making her large breasts more pronounced under her blouse... Sarah knew
she should have worn a bra today… the sweet silk material only brought her nipples to greater attention as the arousal of her imprisonment mixed deliciously with the cool smooth caress)...Sarah couldn't move at all...Sarah couldn't move at all...SARAH COULDN'T MOVE AT ALL!

Sarah tried desperately to cry out… she emptied all the breath in her panicked lungs in a vein attempt to call for help… only then, did Sarah become aware of the “unique” gag stifling her helpless pleas...it felt strange in her mouth...it wasn't a regular gag...it was an object of some kind... as her awareness crystallized, she could feel by the slight rope around her mouth that it was tied in...feeling the stiff bristles against her sweet lips she realized what it was...A HAIRBRUSH... Sarah hates hairbrushes… the dreadful sensation of having the rough bristles maliciously attacking her excrutiatingly ticklish soles was far too much torture to bear… and caused far too much sexual desperation to contemplate in her current surroundings… the fantasies of having her deepest phobia used against her by a sadistic sensual tormentor were of no help in her current state…

The more that Sarah became aware of her stringent surroundings...the more she realized how diabolical her predicament truly was...Sarah could feel a MASSIVE object between her shapely quivering thighs...her love of tight stringent bondage betraying even her fear and anticipation of the sheer torture to come...she knew what it was...she knew it was a massive magic wand vibrator...she knew all too well what it would do to her... the shame of her clit stiffening in the midst of her increasing wetness consumed all of Sarah… she could not believe that she was getting so excited in the face of such demonic evil…

Sarah felt tiny chills of pleasure course through her being as the cool air gently kissed her sensitive BARE skin under her skirt (she knew she should have worn panties today… even the most intimate folds were subject to the teasing touch of the cool room breeze)...with every moment that passed, the distress of the situation sank in a little deeper into the front of Sarah’s mind and the back of her throbbing clit...the more the thoughts occupied her mind the more horrified she became (and unfortunately, the stiffer her nipples became... deviously accompanied with even more moisture between her quivering warm thighs)...the screen on the computer was still up...he must have only just left before she woke...as she was now fully awake Sarah saw the screen fade to black...her familiar tickling screen saver had been changed...there was no longer the image of a voluptuous sexy secretary having her cute feet maniacally tickle tortured by her evil sadistic boss...it had been changed to a single message...a single message punctuated with an exclamation point in the form of another HAIRBRUSH...the message was only 5 words long but needed to no explanation: I'LL NEVER LET YOU CUM...

By the time Sarah finished reading the message… the vibrator turned on...the corrupt reality of her predicament was already far too arousing...she knew that she would cumm her brains out shortly if this continued...after 30 seconds it stopped...only long enough to bring her to desperately raging arousal... the frustration at being denied release was almost as great as the sheer terror cascading through her bedeviled mind…the message duplicated itself...I'LL NEVER LET YOU CUMM appeared twice on the screen now...sitting still as she was tied tightly in the chair she couldn't move her wanting pelvis at all…(even though she so desperately tried struggling mightily against her TIGHT tight ropes)...she couldn't amplify the vibrations of the magic wand… (and she couldn't feel the egg vibrator buried deep within her womanhood nestled against the G spot that was being saved for her most desperate hour of need to further her teasing torment)... the magic wand buzzed to life for 5 seconds...just 5 seconds...no more...no less...

For Sarah… the bondage was arousing...the vibrators kiss was intoxicating...but the frustration-as crazy as it sounded-was driving her to new found places of sexual excitement...AND DESPERATION...her sensitive little clit began to throb sweetly against the massive device wedged between her bound legs...a third message appeared repeating the affirmation of Sarah’s utter despair...she couldn't breathe through the gag so she tried to breath deeply through her nose...only then did she feel the nostril device...the air hose attached to the oxygen tank in back of the chair...as she took deeper and deeper breaths she gained a higher level of energy and euphoria...almost on cue the bottom right hand of the computer screen cleared to the home screen...the messages of torment still visible...she realized that it was still Friday night...no one was to be back in the office until Monday...the inebriating oxygen mask would prevent her from sleeping...then the meaning of the message became deeply deeply more literal...I'LL NEVER LET YOU CUM SARAH...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get out to VOTE

Hello again everyone. I am so floored by the support that this work has garnered... I am completely blown away. Thank you all for your support. In that spirit I would like to humbly ask you all to help support the writers of this forum that provide the detailed content that we all love so much by voting in the Golden feather awards here.

and to all those who like to remain anonymous. I understand. I was like that for a while myself. you will be happy to know that there is a process for voting that does not require anything public signifying your identity. I would love it if you would avail yourself to that process as well. Thank you all so much again for your wonderful support and I think i speak for all the members of the "Writers Guild" when I thank you for participating in the Golden Feather selection process.

Thank you all again so much... this has meant so much to me.

JJ.

Last edited:
JJ... wow... that is mean..and an intersting idea at the same time.... I hope this is the evil twin you spoke of writing this...

HUGS/MOM

JJ... wow... that is mean..and an intersting idea at the same time.... I hope this is the evil twin you spoke of writing this...

HUGS/MOM

Thanks mom. I can always count on your support. I hope that you and dad get something out of it. if you need an oxygen tank, i know a guy. lol.

Thanks mom. I can always count on your support. I hope that you and dad get something out of it. if you need an oxygen tank, i know a guy. lol.

oxygen tank.. are you calling me OLD..... go to the corner and put your nose in it for 5 min... young man..heheheheh

oxygen tank.. are you calling me OLD..... go to the corner and put your nose in it for 5 min... young man..heheheheh

no, it was part of the story to facilitate days on end of tickling mom. geez. i would never cal you old.

no, it was part of the story to facilitate days on end of tickling mom. geez. i would never cal you old.

Ok Ok.. you can come out of the corner then... gives you a big hug to let you know your still loved

HUGSSSss/MOM

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back