• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F story sequel. F/F

smakaro

I have also reconsidered this story as well. As I said for the last one...I feel like its far too contrived, and that there are authors who just do what I do better. The more I think about the stories I wrote the more silly I find them...so I've decided to move on. There's just something wrong with what I wrote and while I got some good feed back and am appreciative I just don't feel confident in the quality of the work.

Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:
"This sounds like a trap," Aea said.
"It probably is," Cee said.
Aea sighed.
"Do you agree?" Cee asked.
"I do..." Aea said weakly.

My fav part!

Everything happened a bit fast in this one but both parts are a fun read. I like 'em. :upsidedow

My fav part!

Everything happened a bit fast in this one but both parts are a fun read. I like 'em. :upsidedow

Thanks!

On my deviantart account I actually spread it out over 4 parts, but wanted to keep things simple here. <<<<----

I like to build suspense too. But I also didn't want to keep from the revenge part for too long. :p

Thanks!

On my deviantart account I actually spread it out over 4 parts, but wanted to keep things simple here. <<<<----

Simple? Nah. Spread it out for as long as you want here. Some of the best stories here are nice, long and detailed ones: some of jj82277's, suikoden's...

Then again, there are some awesome short ones as well.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back