• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stories from 2001 and before...

goldentk

TMF Novice
Hi all.

This is a collection of stories I gathered before 2001.

Hope they aren't duplicates of what you already have.

Enjoy!

- goldentk

Awesome dude.

Some classics there i haven't seen in a while.

Hopefully others will join in and contribute ancient jewels that they have.

OMG!! THANKS!!

There's a bunch I've never read before but I found the first story that made me want to write.

It's called The Couch Trip.

Thanks for the feedback!

Marquis De Sade: the Couch Trip is my favorite of the bunch, too.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the stories here Goldentkl! I am trying to rebuild my story collection. I had a hard drive to go out on me that cost me most of my collection of stories, pics, and clips. Now I try to periodically save my stuff on discs. It is safer that way!

Peace out!

Holy cow. You have a story I've been looking for since 1997, when Ticklemaster's site went down, called Confess (confess.htm). I searched high and low for it and assumed I would never see it again.

Wonderful!! Thank you thank you than you!! It's worth a repost all on its own, but I'll let you do that.

I wonder what else you have in this collection? I only made it to the letter C so far

:)

Thanks again!!

Thanks for the feedback!

Marquis De Sade: the Couch Trip is my favorite of the bunch, too.

It had quite the lasting effect on me.

I remember actually printing it out and trying to comprehend how the words were more effective than any clip I'd seen (then) or pic (then). Up until that point, tickling stories were just kinda fun and only really well written books got my imagination involved as much. I actually mentioned the story in one of my other posts here. So cool to see it up again.

Along with everything else of course. :)

Damn! My free trial of winzip is corrupted. I can't open the file. Any chance you'd post some of them unzipped?

There's plenty of free zip programs - I've been using 7zip and lzarc for years.

cool, anyone else have a collection of old stories zipped like that?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back