• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pre-quel to Cassidy: The Series

Musicroxmysox

Verified
Well under the advice of a friend I was told that since I have so many ideas for stories I should start writing and posting them. As I have some free time now I have started one that will be a sort of mini-series. Please be warned that I intend this to be very graphic tickling of the most fascinating kind. For your please amusement here is the introduction below. Enjoy and as always happy ticking.:2poke:

-M

Cassidy
The last thing she remembered was the question, “Do you have a light?” The rest was blank. Cassidy had been about to open her car and drive home and then she had heard the question. She had turned then to give a response but then there was nothing. Now upon waking up she had no idea where she was or why. As her eyes adjusted she saw she was in the center of an empty room. Burgandy light flooded down from a point above her head. Cassidy tried to look up but her arms were shackled to the ceiling and that made it rather difficult. She noticed to that arms were shackled shoulder width apart to the floor. Standing there in the center of an unknown room she was relieved to realize that she still had clothing on. However it was not what she worn to work, it was instead a floor length long- sleeved plain cotton gown, and plain cotton ballet flats. Cassidy tried to figure out the color, but it was impossible in the unique colored light. Instead she stared ahead waiting.
Gradually she heard the fuzzy sound of some sort of microphone being turned on and then a voice began to speak.
“Welcome Cassidy to our humble abode. We trust your time will be pleasurable here. Now please be so kind as to listen and then when I am done you may ask questions if you wish. First, you are here to go through a series of tests, some more rigorous then others. We are a research facility that is currently conducting a study. We promise not to hurt you in any way or to cause discomfort. In fact you may even like and enjoy what will is about to happen. Furthermore all your affairs have been taken care of for the time you will spend here. Your car is at home, your cat fed, your computer and phone alerted as to you not being able to be contacted. Now do you have any questions?”
Cassidy breathed slowly. “What will you do to me?”
“You shall see soon enough,” answered the voice.
“Will I be here long?”
“As long as the time is allotted.”
Cassidy took another deep breath and racked her brain for anything else. At this point she was rather dumbfounded and did not know what to think of this situation. She decided she had nothing else to say and remained quiet, hoping nothing would happen to her.
“That is it I see. Just to let you know one other thing, this facility is entirely sound proof. That is all.”
The voice clicked off and Cassidy stood there shivering, though the room was not cold at all. She heard a sound from behind her and tried to turn but could not. A blindfold came down over her eyes and she felt herself taken off the ceiling. She could not tell how but she was moving a long some sort of corridor towards a room of sorts.

To be continued....

Well under the advice of a friend I was told that since I have so many ideas for stories I should start writing and posting them. As I have some free time now I have started one that will be a sort of mini-series. Please be warned that I intend this to be very graphic tickling of the most fascinating kind. For your please amusement here is the introduction below. Enjoy and as always happy ticking.:2poke:

-M

To be continued....

Music,
Nice introduction. . . More please :xpulcy:

Regards,
Nicole <<<<----

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back