• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jon Mayer and Jennifer Aniston

todd30

TMF Expert
In the new issue of US Weekly or is it Star Magazine ( I can't remember I was in line at the supermarket) they talk about how smitten Jen is with Jon and how great the sex is including and I kid you not. Spraying whipcream all over her body and licking it off and tickling her with feathers and ice cubes!!

OhMyGod.

Seriously?!

Its brill knowing hot celeb's get up to what we 'normies' get up to!

:jester:

Yep, it was Star Magazine:

www.starmagazine.com/aniston_mayer_sex_life/news/14209

Here's the direct quote:

"She is having the best sex of her life with John," a source close to the actress tells Star, "and she's loving every minute of it."

So just what does John do to make Jen think her body is a... wonderland?

According to the source, the singer covers her with whipped cream, which he licks off, tickles her with feathers and uses ice cubes to give her goosebumps.

"John also likes to keep things interesting with games like role playing, which is new for Jen," says the source. "She was a little resistant at first, but now you couldn't wipe the smile off her face if you tried."

Lucky bastard!

He's also dated:

Cameron Diaz
Jessica Simpson
Minka Kelly
and several others!

Lawdy!

~ toyou

Yep, it was Star Magazine:

www.starmagazine.com/aniston_mayer_sex_life/news/14209

Here's the direct quote:

"She is having the best sex of her life with John," a source close to the actress tells Star, "and she's loving every minute of it."

So just what does John do to make Jen think her body is a... wonderland?

According to the source, the singer covers her with whipped cream, which he licks off, tickles her with feathers and uses ice cubes to give her goosebumps.

"John also likes to keep things interesting with games like role playing, which is new for Jen," says the source. "She was a little resistant at first, but now you couldn't wipe the smile off her face if you tried."

Lucky bastard!

He's also dated:

Cameron Diaz
Jessica Simpson
Minka Kelly
and several others!

Lawdy!

~ toyou

...Clearly, Mr. Mayer's made a deal with the devil.....:rant:

In the new issue of US Weekly or is it Star Magazine ( I can't remember I was in line at the supermarket) they talk about how smitten Jen is with Jon and how great the sex is including and I kid you not. Spraying whipcream all over her body and licking it off and tickling her with feathers and ice cubes!!

I have the clip from this.

Drew

I have the clip from this.

Drew

Can you post that in .wmv, .rm, .avi, .asf, .mpeg, .mpg, .mp3, .wav, .flv versions please so I can test all my media players and see which one works the best?

~ toyou:firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back