• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revised Schedule for N.W.O.T 2008

ticklebear2

TMF Expert
Friday July 11, 2008

5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Check-in

7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Munch/Pool Party or just get to know each other time

11:00 pm to 9:00 am
Sleep/Private Tickling

Saturday July 12, 2008

9:00 am to 10:00 am
One day attendee check-in

10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Main Event Tickle

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Hot dog roast/awards ceremony

8:00 pm to ??
Pajama Party/Slumber Party

Sunday July 13, 2008

9:00 am to 10:00 am
Check out of hotel

11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Closing Brunch at Bob Evans

Contact Ticklebear@ [email protected], TicklesHotel, or Ticklebunny2

A hot dog roast!? I love hot dog roasts! My app will be in the mail Tuesday, I can't possibly turn down a gathering with a hot dog roast.

Awesome!!

I am glad to hear that you are going to send in your app. Glad to hear that you like hot dog roasts.

Count me in,Bear!

Looks as though you have a fun line-up awaiting us!:bouncybou:smilestar I`ll admit,NEST has left me wanting more..... Seeing as there really isn`t anything nearby,this looks like a great opportunity for a road trip and a chance to make some new friends.Not to mention,get some pajamas!:woot:

I can`t wait to see everybody!:happyfloa

:cool2:Thanks Kiliitinko1

Yes, we have a whole lot fun plan for the weekend. Please come on down and have fun with us. This is going to take off this time because I have had a wonderful team of Co-sponsors this year. Hugs to TicklesHotel, Dimpletoes and Ticklebunny2. We all have been working our butt off trying to come up with ideas that would make N.W.O.T 2008 unique.

Excited for NWOT-hope to see you there!

Yes!!! Please, please join us,
please come! :wavingguy:twohugs:

We would love to have you there! Love to greet and welcome anyone that wishes to attend to come up
for NWOT-it is going to be a total blast and a fantastic, awesome time for all!! If you love and can never get
your fill of tickles-then you must come!

It is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!:xpulcy::couch:
Hope to see you all there-the hot dog roast/bq
bash, pj party jam and the tickle fest is all going
to be terrific!!! Hope to see you there!:tickle:;)

This gathering definitely is going to be awesome, doing our best to make this be one of a kind-really hope we will see many of you there, have a terrific day!!:twohugs::twohugs::grouphug::tickle:
:tickle::tickle:

One of the proud happy co-sponsors of NWOT 2008,
co-hostess- ticklebunny 2 **smiling and eager for NWOT to start!!** :bunny::feets:<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----

send info...PLEASE!

Went to lot of effort to re-arrange work sched...so if you could please send registration info, I'd be most grateful...c/o [email protected]

hey everyone.. as an official co-host for this gathering I want to say I look forward to meeting al of you and giving each of you a real hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss from the TMF.official hugger/greeter

HUGSSSSSS/Lisa

Just sent my payment in....Look forward to seeing and meeting everyone!!!! :woot:

Hey Everyone.. just a reminder that there will be a pool and hot tub so bring your bathing suites..I plan on beeing in the hot tub esp after my recent events.. Yes. I will be there for I am a co-host but may be taking it easy.

HUGSSSSS/Lisa

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back