• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nest 2008 - A Journal Part I (Semi-fictional) M/F MMMM/F

hennesse

(Since I did not get prior permission from everyone at NEST before writing this, I am only using initials. Those who were there can figure out who is who.)

When I received the email announcing the registration for next NEST, I automatically sent in my request and payment. There was no question I would attend this year. Last year was my first and I had some incredible first time experiences there (describing those needs to wait for another time).

When I arrived in Philadelphia, I immediately started thinking about the people I would meet and what kinds of play I would have. After checking into the hotel I excitedly walked the corridors looking for participants. I ran into J. and Ma. from Vegas. She looked great with a great big smile. They had recently arrived and were heading out to the airport to pick someone up. The “Experience” was starting and I was getting giddy.

Down in the lobby, I ran into some old friends (guys) that I knew from last year. We sat outside to catch up and watch people as they arrived. The contingent from Toronto showed up with a lot of energy and three new people. Ji., a good friend from last year, and I decided to go to lunch at a nice neighborhood bar. The waitresses were cute and we flirted shamelessly. It’s good to be alive!

After some more meeting and greeting at the hotel, I noticed a new woman who hadn’t been there last year. Je. was attractive, closer to my age, and looking very unsure of herself. Ji. and myself decided to play it cool and not approach her directly. We introduced ourselves and then backed off. It turned out that this was the best thing for us to do. More visiting ensued, drinks were drunk, and everyone finished the evening on a comfortable note.

The next day, the workshops started. There were several that I liked, but my favorite was the intermediate bondage class with Cr. and P.L.. P.L. is a very attractive fetish model and she was being tied to a chair by Cr.. What could be nicer than that? There were about seven guys, all of us about two inches away from them, watching every move. Another couple was there and they were also trying the knots.

At the end of the demonstration, P.L. was all tied up and Cr. asked if anyone wanted to tickle her at this time. About five of us knocked over our chairs standing up and waving our hands. I got to be a lucky one, and positioned myself at the left side of her upper body.

This was the first time in about a year that I was going to tickle a girl who was tied up. P.L. was looking a little unsure of her predicament, but also a little excited. There were four guys next to her, one at each limb. And then we started.

I always start slow and light. I spidered her underarm, the skin all around it, and up into her neck. The other guys were being a bit more intense and she was really squirming around, trying to get away. Then we found her ears.

She squeezed her eyes shut and gasped for breath, futilely shaking her head to get away from the sensations. Her eyes widened as the feelings from her other tickled areas began to combine together. Her tickled feelings were swirling together into a maelstorm of ticklishness. We kept it up, reveling in her chaos, making it go on and on. Finally Cr. took pity on her and stepped in.

All of us were panting heavily, eyes bright with excitement. P.L. was drained, chest heaving. And this was the first day. (To be continued.)

Damn fine post! You write very well.

I'd love to read more... especially regarding her feet.

Hehe, I remember that workshop well. I was one of those five guys tickling her, feet specifically. That was very fun. Poor thing got a floor burn from all that struggling.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back