• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy- Chapter 1 (Includes Prequel) M/F, Explicit Content Within

Musicroxmysox

Verified
Enjoy everyone! I have greatly enjoyed writing this first chapter and I do hope you enjoy reading it. Comments are appreciated. Please excuse the language, and my way of writing. Nevertheless here you are.

-M

Cassidy- Chapter 1
The last thing she remembered was the question, “Do you have a light?” The rest was blank. Cassidy had been about to open her car and drive home and then she had heard the question. She had turned then to give a response but then there was nothing. Now upon waking up she had no idea where she was or why. As her eyes adjusted she saw she was in the center of an empty room. Burgundy light flooded down from a point above her head. Cassidy tried to look up but her arms were shackled to the ceiling and that made it rather difficult. She noticed to that arms were shackled shoulder width apart to the floor. Standing there in the center of an unknown room she was relieved to realize that she still had clothing on. However it was not what she worn to work, it was instead a floor length long- sleeved plain cotton gown, and plain cotton ballet flats. Cassidy tried to figure out the color, but it was impossible in the unique colored light. Instead she stared ahead waiting.
Gradually she heard the fuzzy sound of some sort of microphone being turned on and then a voice began to speak.
“Welcome Cassidy to our humble abode. We trust your time will be pleasurable here. Now please be so kind as to listen and then when I am done you may ask questions if you wish. First, you are here to go through a series of tests, some more rigorous then others. We are a research facility that is currently conducting a study. We promise not to hurt you in any way or to cause discomfort. In fact you may even like and enjoy what will is about to happen. Furthermore all your affairs have been taken care of for the time you will spend here. Your car is at home, your cat fed, your computer and phone alerted as to you not being able to be contacted. Now do you have any questions?”
Cassidy breathed slowly. “What will you do to me?”
“You shall see soon enough,” answered the voice.
“Will I be here long?”
“As long as the time is allotted.”
Cassidy took another deep breath and racked her brain for anything else. At this point she was rather dumbfounded and did not know what to think of this situation. She decided she had nothing else to say and remained quiet, hoping nothing would happen to her.
“That is it I see. Just to let you know one other thing, this facility is entirely sound proof. That is all.”
The voice clicked off and Cassidy stood there shivering, though the room was not cold at all. She heard a sound from behind her and tried to turn but could not. A blindfold came down over her eyes and she felt herself taken off the ceiling. She could not tell how but she was moving a long some sort of corridor towards a room of sorts.
Cassidy was brought into a new room, an even less unfamiliar room. Her hands were unshackled, but she was still held very tight. She knew one person was holding her wrists; another walked over and pulled the long gown off her, never fully allowing her to be un-restrained. She was then lifted and laid down on what felt like a squishy chair. Each wrist was stretched out and attached to the chair at the top in a v shape. The same was done to her legs making Cassidy spread eagle in the curved squishy chair. It felt sort of like being cradled she thought as the people finished securing her. Cassidy knew she was not going anywhere; the people finished securing her with a thin strip of fabric around her forehead to a back panel behind her head. Immobile and scared she shivered in her bonds.
“Don’t be afraid, we will not hurt you. Now, we are here to do a basic test of reactions, and then you will be moved on to the real series of tests.”
She heard the hum of a machine start and tried to relax. Someone took off her ballet slippers and dropped them to the floor. It was then the lightest of touches drew itself down the middle of her foot. Then it happened again now a little stronger and gradually more and more till a whole hand of nails was stroking the underside of her foot up and down. Giggles emanated from her as the hand grew faster spidering around on the underside. The hand then proceeded to bend back her foot and rake nails under her toes which caused Cassidy to begin shrieking and pouring fourth laughter. The nails scribbled at the center of her foot. She tried in vain to close her foot from the ever tickling nails but could not focus and instead laughed on and on. When she thought that she almost could not take it anymore the nails stopped for a few seconds.
Cassidy then felt a feather being pulled slowly through her toes causing quick shrieks and eeps from her. When finally this tickling stopped she could not breathe.
“Good right foot very responsive,” she heard. “Now the left.”
This time her tormentors were not so slow in the tickling. Immediately as she heard that sentence a hand began tickling all over the bottom of her left foot. At the same time a feather kept being pulled through each of the delicate spaces of her toes.
“No ahhaha….stop please hahah ahhhhh…..,” Cassidy cried, clearly suffering.
This was too much being tickled on the bottom of her foot and a torturing feather. Then a hand relentlessly scraped its nails under her toes obviously enjoying the screams. Cassidy struggled in her bonds trying to escape the tickling. Finally when she thought she could take no more it stopped.
Cassidy gulped in air as quickly as she could not knowing when the tickling would return. Then she felt it began anew, this time in the soft hollow of her left underarm, with a very gentle feather. But this was a deception because all too soon fingers were wiggling themselves into the underarm at an amazingly fast pace.
“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh heheehe no no stop,” Cassidy squealed in rage as she bounced around in the chair.
At the same time her tormentor began to tease the soft flesh of her right underarm at the same time, poking and prodding ever so gently. This went on for what seemed like an eternity till she heard a sound.
“Ok that is enough move on, we are just testing her body’s responsiveness.”
Without missing a beat the ticklish hands began spidering up and down her sides poking and prodding her ribs causing high pitched squeals from Cassidy. She felt like she had been getting tickled forever when finally it stopped. To tired to say anything she silently breathed on the table. After a quick moment the hands returned and started to move across her stomach. They went a little further and pinched her hips. Cassidy’s body jumped in the bonds and she screamed. Seeing this effect her tormentor took his thumbs and pressed them into her hips, digging along and shaking them.
Tears began to stream from Cassidy’s eyes. With one hand her tormentor dug into her left hip but with the right he began to swirl a feather over her breasts. After the terrible hip torture her nipples were engorged and pointed upwards. The feather gently swirled under the curve of her right breast.
“Ahhh…..no please, to much, heheheh….stop!.”
But her please were ignored. The treacherous tickling of her hips did stop though, only to be replaced by the torture on her breasts. Two feathers were now swirling back and forth under her large curved breasts. Cassidy still giggled away, but now more then ever a fire began to burn in her loins. The feathers kept their swirling and then began to glide directly over her extremely erect nipples. As she giggled moans and sighs began to escape her as well. Her tormentors noticed.
“Look her pussy is beginning to swell, she is starting to drip with the wetness. Wait two minutes and then proceed to the last frontal area.”
Cassidy heard the word frontal and thought oh, is there a back area to. But from there her mind drifted. Her tormentor continued to stoke her left breast and nipple with the feather, while his nails began a more concentrated tickling on the right. The desire in Cassidy’s voice was now evident along with the giggles that kept emanating.
“Time’s up, move on to area x.”
Slowly the feathers drifted downwards till they slid past her navel. At this point Cassidy knew where they were headed but could do nothing to stop. Wetness had begun in her pussy by know. She knew that this would tickle more then anything had so far and tried to brace herself. The feathers reached her nether regions and slid down her outer lips gently. Up and down they went and all she could do was laugh and try as she might to move in her bonds, but it was no use. Her arousal increased more and more. The tormentor was now stroking her delicious bud with the feathers and using his nails to tickle along the creases of her pussy and inner thighs.
“Please hehehehe…..no ohhh….please,” Cassidy begged in a small voice. Her bud was on fire.
The feathers dipped into her inner lips making her struggle even more. One began to tickle right above her delicate clitoris. Deep down she knew her tormentor was waiting for this delicate part to show itself. Her arousal was so far gone now that she felt on fire. Finally as he dug into her thighs and stroked her inner lips her clitoris came free from its shield. The man spotted it and in one motion ceased the tickling of her thighs and resumed feathering her lips. His other hand now took the end of his feather and swirled it directly on her clit.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………..hahahahhaha…………,” Cassidy screamed.
The man feathered her clit in an expert manner, swirling stroking and teasing till Cassidy was dripping and in a terrible need for release.
“Please let me cum…….please… please….”
She was no begging in better her laughter for release. Over and over for what seemed like hours she begged. And then the voice spoke.
“Let her cum…we still need to do the other side today.”
Her tormentor stopped the tickling. Gently her pushed two fingers into her core and with his other hand rubbed her clit. All to fast it was over. Cassidy went rigid in the chair as the orgasm came over her. Her legs stretched tight. The man did not cease and rapidly in succession three orgasms over took her. All the tickling, all the feeling had been too much. Cassidy passed out in the chair her body spent.
The tormentors looked at each other.
“Good work, almost a shame we are not done. When she wakes up we will have to test the back side before sending her off on specific assignments.”
“Still I bet the back of her will be as much fun as the front has.”

very nice contribution. it is always interesting for me to gain the perspective of someone elses work. it is so interesting to me to see the female comfort and sheer embrace concerning the idea of seductive capture and sensual torment even to the point of climax. the temporary divorce from stereotypical emotionalism is always interesting to read. thank you so much for sharing.

JJ.

Nice job M, great stuff! Almost a clinically sterile feel to it in that there are no emotions to plead to but her own. Please keep writing. :upsidedow

Very fun and interesting. Was the almost clinical detachment jj & Krazie mentioned intentional? The last comment about how "fun" this has been seems to indicate otherwise. I can't wait to see what happens to her back! :) And "sending her off on specific assignments"? Inquiring minds want to know!

Two minor quibbles. I didn't understand the sentence "She was no begging in better her laughter for release". Was there a typo there? And a very minor typo "Wetness had begun in her pussy by know." I assume that should be "Wetness had begun in her pussy by now"?

Wow music. Excellent first story. You hit everything perfectly.

Character: I love how we're given a quick summary of everything in her life and how it's all been taken care of.

It gives us a quick glimpse into her life, tells us a little about her and tells both Cassidy and us, the reader, that while she's here, no one's coming to save her.

Story: Nice short into and I love the ending. I'm really looking forward to reading what happens next.

Tickling: To echo what the others have said, I enjoy the detachment. It makes her suffering all the more...pleasurable. For us, anyway. Because we know no matter how much she cries and begs, until her tormentors get whatever it is they're looking for, none of that matters.

Great job, Mel. There's great content that really pulls the story together.

It's not just another tickling fiction piece. Which is always nice to see around here.

Only thing I'm curious about is why you didn't break your paragraphs up? Was that intentional or accidental?

Other then that-- the focus on every inch of her front was amazingly hot.

Ok so I have to admit, I've been avoiding this. I even deleted it off my computer.

First, sorry for the mistakes in language, I'll be more careful next time.

Second, it was written with broken up paragraphs for style. I wanted it to flow like a story does with dialogue.

Third the detachment in the story goes along with the theme, a test that is based on numbers and reaction. Very rigid and sterile.

Fourth thank you all for the nice comments. I do believe I will continue. I don't know where this is going exactly. A series? Idk, sick freak captures girls to do a science project? Maybe.

Again thanks all, sorry about the typos (sometimes I type faster then the computer responds) and I'm going to try to start writing some more.

-M

This is great stuff. Well done on your first effort! It's great to see a new author swell the numbers around here.

I love the plot - abduction, aloof ticklers, pleas falling on deaf ears - it's all good.

Please continue with this series. :yayzorz:

Very good first story, Mel. :triangle: I'll be another to hop on the train of really liking the "Clinical detachment". There's something extremely deep-hitting about a torment that you cannot reason with.

I do hope to see more from you, and that the second part syzygizes the first. He he he.... (Sorry, had to do it. ;) )

Excellent work!

Excellent first story. I hope to see you write another. Keep up the great work.

Second, it was written with broken up paragraphs for style. I wanted it to flow like a story does with dialogue.

Am I missing something? The paragraphs look totally fine to me. They look like mine after I finish copying and pasting the text from Word to here. The only thing that's "missing" is an extra space between paragraphs.

When I paste it all here I just make sure to double-space the breaks in paragraphs because they don't show up here for some reason. Other than that I really don't see anything much different.

Am I missing something? The paragraphs look totally fine to me. They look like mine after I finish copying and pasting the text from Word to here. The only thing that's "missing" is an extra space between paragraphs.
I think that's what Crystal was talking about. Double spacing between paragraphs definitely helps readability.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back