• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drowning in Waves of Dark.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Drowning In Waves of Dark.

It's dark out, I cannot see. I know he is near, but I can't reach him.

His breath is hot on the back of my neck, a searing wave of passion flows through my body. I shake slightly, I can't let him get me. I try to step forward, but his hands hold fast, encircling my waist. I can't see him, but I can taste his raw scent, permeating into my brain. It was hot. It was cold. It was power. And we both knew this.

"I did not tell you to move." He presses his mouth right next to my ear, murmuring each word slowly as if he has all the time in the world. He knows I don't even need to see his movements for his voice alone anchors me to him.

I hate him for that. How DARE he have this control over me?

"Let ME GO NOW!" Buckling my knees, I try to work my way out of his grasp, this angering him he presses in wards against the soft curve of my hips, wiggling his fingers quickly.

"Oh-NOooaahaaahaaa!! Stooahahaoopp Thaaa-Thaahaaa-That!" I gasp, swinging back up further into his grasp.

He had stripped me naked only moment's earlier. I knew he wanted to play, and I'm always up for it with him. It gives me a chance to exercise my mental game. He always pushes me, making me work for my own inevitable outcome. We both know this, and it is why we work.

He draws a path for us to walk, but only he knows the right direction to go. His work is full off twists and turns that only he is aware of, constantly changing and altering to his liking.

He enjoyed making me think. He loved coaxing reaction's from my body. I loved to fight him.

It worked.

"I don't think I want to stop yet. No. I definitely don't want to stop. You're just too easy, little girl." He teased, pulling me down onto the bed, rolling onto my hips and pinning my arms roughly above my head. His grin so sadistic, and powerful I could hear it. He eyed my shaking form as if making mental calculation's of where he plans to start, and end.

I could feel his gaze lording over my body, I just couldn't see him. Why couldn't I see him? Struggling against his body, I tried to buck him off of my hips, shrieking as he roughly pressed his pelvis into mine. "L...Let me GO!" I gasped, my tongue thick with building arousal, as much as I hated losing grasp of my power, the closeness of our bodies worked frenzied emotion's out of me.

I hate him. I want him. I can't let him see that. Battle. Fight.

It was a mantra, it was a prayer. It was everything and nothing at all, and I knew he knew this when I heard him chuckle deeply, leaning down to roll his warm tongue over my bare nipples, working them carefully, nibbling the buds to their peak.

"Ohhhhmmm..Ohh!" I squealed, arching my back upwards to his inviting mouth, hissing as he pulls away quickly. "What the fuck! Why?!" I gasped, wiggling impatiently under him.

"You're enjoying this too much. Time to give my hand's room to move around." He stated simply, using his left hand to grip my wrists together, distracting my fight with a rough bite to my neck as he quickly pulled out a length of soft rope.

Working quickly, knowing the distracted moaning escaping my lips will only last so long, he begins expertly twining my wrists together, and securing them above my head, grabbing a stray pillow he slid it under my grinding hips, sliding off the bed as he did so, narrowly avoiding a kick to the face.

"Noomm..NONO!! Let me FUCKING GO, YOU PRICK!" I howled, fully aware of my predicament, legs flying in all direction's as I knew they we're going to be the next to be restrained. I couldn't let him have that win. No. Not yet.

Growling, he lunged for my legs, wrapping my ankles in a football hold and tickling swiftly across the bottom of my squirming soles. "NOoooaahaaahaa!! AAhaaahaaaaahaaa!!!!" I rocketed backwards, pulling vehemently at my bound wrists, trying to bring my knees to my chest, It was no use. He was stronger then me.

"Now. I can just sit here and keep doing this, or you can fucking cooperate and maybe, MAYBE I will l reward you. But as of now, You're not getting shit out of me, Girl." He hissed, working his wiggling fingers in-between my toes, eliciting a primal scream to escape my lips. "AHHhhHAA!! OKHAAHAAAYY!!"

Satisfied that I wasn't going to struggle, he slightly loosened his grip. And I did nothing. I may be a fighter, but I'm not a stupid one. "Good girl, see? It helps to just listen every once in awhile!" He kissed the bottom of my soles, sliding his tongue along the sides and nibbling gently. The sudden change up from tickle to caress blindsided me, I giggled sensuously, writhing in place. The sensation's rushing through my body, settling soundly in the pit of my stomach.

Pausing to spread my legs slightly, securing the rope soundly around the bottom post's of the bed, he stood, observing his work. "Mmmmm..you liked that, huh?" He murmurs, and returns to his erotic kissing of my newly bound feet, running his tongue slowly up the length of my foot, kissing a lazy path back down.

"Ohhhgod..ohhhmmmmohhhthatfeelssoogood!" Moaning softly, I take in each stroke of his tongue, the rough scraping of his facial hair against the wet trail coaxing gentle giggling to escape my lips. I could tell I was exciting him, his kissing became more persistent, and I moaned with more effort in my attempt to distract him from becoming torturous again.

"Now we KNOW you like this, but what would happen if I keep kissing this foot and..." He wonders aloud, his voice husky, the deep pitch rolling over my body, I knew what was next as I felt his other hand rest on the bottom of my other bare foot. "No Do-aaahaahaaMmmMM!! OhhHAHAAAMmmmOHHGODNOOOMmmmm!"

My word's we're swallowed into a fit of laughter and wailing moans. He had continued his kissing to my left foot, and was raking the sole of my right with his nails. He was grouping sensation's and pressing them into my body, I was losing my grip. I was losing my fight. And he knew this.

"I love it when you squirm like that. There is nowhere you can go. Doesn't that just SUCK?!" He hisses, sliding onto the bed and straddling my jerking hips. "Vulnerable..Open.." He murmurs, tracing his nails up and along my ribcage, planting small kisses along my belly he continues stroking, quickly plunging his fingers into my underarms and covering my nipple with his mouth.

"OHHH-GOOAHAHAHAAOOODDNOOOmmMMMMM!! NOMOOHOOAHAHARREE!!" He was switching too fast for me to keep up, I was primed, my body was burning and my mind was jumbled. I didn't know how much more I could take before he cracked me.

"More? Okay...Greedy..But I can provide more.." Working his fingers into the hollows of my underarms he mercilessly tickled me, switching from lazy circles with his fingers to frantic scratching using his nails. His arousal was becoming imminent with the thrusting motion he made with his hips against my moistening core. This was driving his Dominance, and pushing my inevitable submission.

"Ohhhgoohooahahaaaddaaammmaahahaa!!! -Noodoont....STOHAHAOOP!!!" I gasped, my breath hitching in my throat, sweat glistening off my body. My fight fading as fast as my growing arousal, peaking in my throat and rushing out my body in the form of soft whimpering gasps. Sensing my plight he took pity on me, bringing his hands down to cup my breasts, working his thumbs over my nipples as he kissed softly along my collarbone.

"I will stop tickling you, if only you ask. I can feel how wet you are, my love. You need to release and I can grant that for you, when and only when you ask. If you want to be obstinate, and dis-obedient then there is more than enough of that body of yours that I can work over, if needs be." His voice had taken on a more soothing tone, his hands had roamed down to my taut abdomen, absently stroking while I absorbed this information.

"P...Please...Please..Stop tick-tickling me..Will you please stop..tickling me?" I gasped, thrusting my hips against his in vain attempts to cement each word uttered from my parted, dry lips. I could no longer take it. He had won, I needed him now more then ever.

He knew this. "Well....you DID ask nicely.." as he pondered he lightly strokes his finger's around the underside's of my sensitive breast's, coaxing a squealing giggle out of me. "...Buuut...I really DO enjoy hearing you laugh..." He increased the pressure in his fingers, scrabbling them lightly around my swollen nipples.

"No-Nonooaahahaaaaaa!! NOOAAHAA!!! PLEEHEHEAASSEE!!" I was screaming now, frustration sweeping over me. I had ASKED, damnit ! Nicely at that! That's when realization dawned...

He had switched the game.

Sliding off my trembling body, I could hear the clink of his belt being drawn off, the fluttering sound of his shirt billowing to the floor. I sucked in a deep breath as he slid back along my hips, the searing warmth of his skin almost melting against mine. I could feel his length, teasing the entrance of my core as he worked his hips forwards and backwards, pressing against but never pushing through.

"MmmMMohhhgodd..PLEASE..STOP!" I moaned, struggling to press my hips further against his only to be denied over and over. "No, dear. Not yet..I will be enjoying your body until you can't see straight." He chuckled, bringing his nails back up to my trembling skin, tracing a torturous path from my hips, along my ribs, trailing a nail over each peaked nipple and then around my neck. "Ohhhhmmmahhh-ahhhhthatfeels ni-NI-NOOAAHAHAAAAA!!!" Jerked roughly out of my trance put forth by his gentle touch, he had proceeded to dig his fingers into my waist, tickling frantically as he slid his taut form inbetween my parted legs, blowing a warm breath along my soaked womanhood.

"N-Nooahahahaaaa..NOOo-OhhNONOAAHAAA..YOUFUUHUHHAHAHAAUCK!!" I screamed, thrashing violently from side to side in desperate hopes to shake his fingers from the lock he had on my sides. But this only drove him further, feeding off of my begging, my laughter, my whimpering pleas of mercy. He began counting my ribs, taking his time with each one, I was going to pass out. I just knew it.

Slowing his work of my ribs, but not ceasing yet I could feel him closing in further on my center, and before I could do anything at all he had buried his face between my legs, circling his soft, warm tongue quickly over my hard clit. Lapping it into his mouth, sucking gently along the edges, he took his time bringing me to orgasm. Not once, but twice. All the while tickling my spasming, sensitive body tortuously.

He started at my ribs, and ended in my underarms, caressing the soft hollows in time with his licking. My first orgasm was quick and hard. Ripping out of my body, I cried out passionately, my laughter fading momentarily as I came. Pulling away from my pussy he stroked my breasts, kissing up my belly as I shook and stammered, unable to form words.

He took his time bringing me to my second release. Roughly grasping my hips, he licked slowly around my slit, his tongue grooving and dipping across my clit, never staying in one place long enough for me to concentrate. I begged for him to speed up, he did that by splaying his fingers and quickly burrowing them into my hips, quickly tickling down and across my hips and lower stomach as I wailed and sobbed, tears streaming down my flush face.

This continued for so long that I lost all track of time and self. I was screaming, I was moaning, I felt like I was die..a death in the best way possible. When he finally allowed me to orgasm I did so. For a very long time. I didn't care about anything but that moment, my moment of release..again. Arching my back and tilting my head back I let go of every emotional barrier. My tears, my laughter, my frustration all poured out of my quaking body.

I felt like I was given a second life. Everything was clear. Everything but my sight. I was still struggling to find light. Was I ever going to?

Kissing my cheek softly, he murmured into my ear his voice soft and gentle, "You earned that. How do you feel?"

"I..I feel good.." I replied quietly, enjoying the feeling of his mouth gentle caressing my skin. "But...please..why can't I see you? I want to see you...please..tell me..?" My voice tremored slightly, utterly spent from our play.

"Ohh...yes..that can be easily rectified, my sweet." His voice solidified and dropped into his normal command tone, "You will awaken in 3..2...1..Now."

All at once the early morning light shone brightly, I shielded my eyes, caught off guard. Jumping slightly as I turned and saw him sitting next to me, stroking my forearm gently, a lazy smile curving his masculine face. "Did you sleep well? Don't tell me..I'm sure I know." He chuckled deeply, curling his body above mine, moving his mouth to my ear he whispered huskily into my ear..

"Now that I allowed you to see. We are going to go back and do it all over again."

Widening my eyes, I gasped, attempting to thrust myself away from him, shrieking as I realized I was bound in the same position as earlier.

He creates the path.

Why is it, do ya think, that I always remember to breathe AFTER I'm done reading your stories? Fanfreakin'tastic, as usual.

Thanks for checking it out, you guys. I really love the feedback.

I'm glad ya'all enjoyed it. :D

lol, I don't usually read through erotic stories like this, but since it was written by the great CrystalLight, I figure I might give it a look.

Response? Fantastic! ^_^ Since I'm not all that into aggressive sexual tickling like that (yet), I'd have to say that the second major element of the story that stood out to me was the incredibly realistic reactions that the 'lee expressed...and that she fought through it, rather than being completely submissive to her 'ler. Not too much of that around, methinks. Amazing job! =)

And the title...very clever, considering the nature of waves. After one comes and goes, another follows. This whole story was like a wave...building tension, climactic "crest", the tension tapering down toward the "trough" of the wave, making the 'lee (and the audience) believe that the wave had finally passed for good...but then comes the second wave, and the cycle starts all over again. Brilliant, Crystal, brilliant. ^_^

Well, Crystal, what to say that has not been said already.

I would have to say that this is one of the more well-written stories I've seen in a long time. I do agree with the comment about waves. I will also say that it takes a lot for me to reply and give feedback to a story, it hast to have a certain...for lack of a better term, spice, to it. This contains that, in the way it moves, the way each part of the body is described, the reactions as stated before are wonderful. There is, like a good piece by Chopin, the right amount of tension and resolve, tension, resolve. Or, for your choral music fans ou there, even some elements of whitacre. Now there's something I never thought I'd do, relate music to erotica, especially those two composers. But if you've heard them you know that they explore the full breadth of their chosen instruments. If you haven't, well...it's impossible to explain.

The point here, yes there is one, is that the story contains an element that is very difficult to capture. One of trust that, like a romantic-era piece of music, there is a conclusion, a final statement. There certainly was a climax, no?

In brief, brilliantly done, sorry to be a rambler, but when the muse hits, just like playing music, ya gotta write it all out or there will be no solid statement. If anyone would like to discuss what I wrote or the musical examples herein, feel free, it's my life. Just like reading good, well-written, well-planned and executed erotica.

Thank you for reading if you managed to get this far,
Dave

HOT!!! I'm really starting to love reading your stories. :devil2:

Thanks. :D

lol, I don't usually read through erotic stories like this, but since it was written by the great CrystalLight, I figure I might give it a look.

Response? Fantastic! ^_^ Since I'm not all that into aggressive sexual tickling like that (yet), I'd have to say that the second major element of the story that stood out to me was the incredibly realistic reactions that the 'lee expressed...and that she fought through it, rather than being completely submissive to her 'ler. Not too much of that around, methinks. Amazing job! =)

And the title...very clever, considering the nature of waves. After one comes and goes, another follows. This whole story was like a wave...building tension, climactic "crest", the tension tapering down toward the "trough" of the wave, making the 'lee (and the audience) believe that the wave had finally passed for good...but then comes the second wave, and the cycle starts all over again. Brilliant, Crystal, brilliant. ^_^

Thanks for givin' it a shot..Glad you enjoyed it, hon. <3

Well, Crystal, what to say that has not been said already.

I would have to say that this is one of the more well-written stories I've seen in a long time. I do agree with the comment about waves. I will also say that it takes a lot for me to reply and give feedback to a story, it hast to have a certain...for lack of a better term, spice, to it. This contains that, in the way it moves, the way each part of the body is described, the reactions as stated before are wonderful. There is, like a good piece by Chopin, the right amount of tension and resolve, tension, resolve. Or, for your choral music fans ou there, even some elements of whitacre. Now there's something I never thought I'd do, relate music to erotica, especially those two composers. But if you've heard them you know that they explore the full breadth of their chosen instruments. If you haven't, well...it's impossible to explain.

The point here, yes there is one, is that the story contains an element that is very difficult to capture. One of trust that, like a romantic-era piece of music, there is a conclusion, a final statement. There certainly was a climax, no?

In brief, brilliantly done, sorry to be a rambler, but when the muse hits, just like playing music, ya gotta write it all out or there will be no solid statement. If anyone would like to discuss what I wrote or the musical examples herein, feel free, it's my life. Just like reading good, well-written, well-planned and executed erotica.

Thank you for reading if you managed to get this far,
Dave

Dave,

Wow..That mean's a lot that I impacted...really. Thank's so much !!

"He had switched the game."

That's such a beautifully concise phrasing of the mark of the total manipulator. The story was awesomely erotic in general, too. I love how much hypnosis you weave in; I'd love to see you run farther with that.

Loved this...I am becoming a fan, I think! lol. Most stories are written from the "ler point of view. I connect with yours. =)

The last line was incredible btw. There is a depth in it that makes me think.

thanks for sharing.

This is really, really good, hun. I was particularly impresses with the POV, the honesty buried in the desire of the main character. Well-developed, erotic as fuck and a neat ending.

What else can I say? Excellent.

I normally don't enjoy fiction that much, but your non-fiction is so tight and well crafted; I figured a story from you would have similar qualities. CrysalLight, you far exceeded my expectations, which were rather high.

You did a couple of things, that truly impressed me. Your use of POV and the receding ler voice was well done. Not only did you tell the story from the lee's perspective, you placed the reader inside her skin. We felt almost everything she was experiencing. I, obviously, have never been a female lee at the mercy of a ruthless male ler, but now I have a clearer idea what that must feel like. The purpose of good storytelling is taking the readers to a place they have never been. You did that, girl. You did it well.

The receding ler voice means we get no clues to his identity or even his humanity. His dialogue only tells us that he likes to torment and please simultaneously. He seems more like a faceless, omnipotent, omniscient force of nature instead of a man. For the purposes of the narrative, he might as well be God. This just adds to the total helplessness of the lee. Very well done.

Your writing reminds me of Eric Lustbader. He wrote The Ninja and has taken up the Bourne franchise for the late Robert Ludlum. You weaved together a great tale of tickling erotica without being base or crass. I hope you contribute more.

Ya boy
Tomskee

That was 4 alarm :firedevil Jo! Super sensual and the perspective was great. It was like "welcome to torture from the inside looking out" as opposed to the normal reader looking in voyeuristically. The twist at the end was also awesome. Keep it up babe!

Wow...Really, guys. Thank you so much for checking it out.. I'm glad I was able to entertain.. :)

Your feed back means a lot..thank you.

There really isn't anything I can add to what has been said already. You are an extremely gifted writer and I enjoyed this story sooooooo much.
Kudos Crystal, Kudos!!!!

Don.........aka DLazarus :tickle:

And passionate it was! I'm glad this one got bumped, this was a fantastic piece. Very tight and extremely sexy with a pulse-pounding pace throughout. I'm so glad I got to see this one!

Omg baby that was so awesome...omg...omfg...you have to write more!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back