• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily in Furs FM/F

Morning Angel

TMF Expert
Everything was great – I had finally gotten the promotion I’d wanted at work, I had been with my gorgeous and adoring boyfriend for a year and we had recently moved into a big house in one of New York’s most sought-after areas. Ok, maybe I wasn’t a size 6 yet, but on the whole I felt content and in control of my life.

All that changed when I met Lily.

David came home from work last Friday and said, “There’s someone I’d like to introduce you to tomorrow.”

“You don’t have another set of parents, I hope,” I replied, looking up briefly from some paperwork.

“Good God no,” he said chuckling. “This is a friend of mine, Lily.”

“Ok,” I said slowly, with a sideways glance.

Neither of us normally had to set up formal meetings for introductions to friends, and I idly wondered if this Lily person was some tall, thin, vivacious ex-girlfriend who would play on whatever insecurities I had about not being tall, thin or vivacious. My shyness had been part of the reason it took me so long to get ahead in work, and even the first few weeks of my relationship with David I did almost as much blushing and stammering as talking. And while David said that with my curves I filled out a tight sweater better than anyone, and could be an 80s hair model with my long, thick, straight dark hair, I was no blonde bombshell. Dave teased me about it sometimes, saying that I’d have to be leader of the free world and a swimsuit model in order to truly feel confident.

He heard the hesitation in my voice and said, “Don’t worry Jane. She’ll think you’re perfect, just like I do.”

***​

Lily opened the door to her spacious Brooklyn house and threw her arms around David.

She looked a few years younger than my age of 28, maybe 24 or 25, but slightly taller than I was at 5 foot 6 and infinitely blonder. Her light curls were held back in a high ponytail and her red sleeveless dress clung to her slender but well-proportioned body. For a second her grasp on David tightened and her green eyes were full of something seductive and sinister. Or perhaps I was just being paranoid.

“Davie!” she cried, with a quick slap to his ass. Then, releasing my grinning and beet-red boyfriend, and turning to face me, she said, “And you must be Jane. David’s told me so much about you, but you’re even cuter than I imagined.” As she said this she reached forward and stroked one finger under my chin. Instinctively I blushed and giggled at her tickling touch, and I dropped my gaze, embarrassed. I felt indignant, though. What nerve! Flirting with my David and then treating me like someone’s kid sister! I couldn’t tell her how uncomfortable it made me, though. My natural shyness coupled with her overwhelming presence kept my head down and my mouth shut. Besides, I was a guest in her house, and she was David’s friend. David didn’t seem bothered by her forward manner – in fact he seemed inthralled by her. People who were that touchy-feely with strangers weren’t my favourite sort, but I decided to go along with it for David’s sake. Maybe she was just a little weird.

“Well, don’t just stand in the doorway, come in sillies,” Lily said, ushering us into the hall and playfully poking my sides as she walked behind me. Once more, I couldn’t help giggling and feeling flushed, even though I wasn’t feeling at all playful myself. David knew how ticklish I was, why didn’t he warn me about this nutjob instead of letting me suffer the embarrassment of being tickled by a strange and intimidating woman?

Lily led us into her living room, but didn’t invite us to sit. She seemed to be sizing me up, her eyes piercing and seeming to evaluate more than my body. I felt self-conscious and awkward next to her ease and familiarity with us.

“You have a lovely home,” I began, but Lily cut me off. “You’re nervous around me, aren’t you?” “What? I mean, er, it’s just that–” my stammering answered the question for me. She laughed. “Don’t worry, cutie, I often get that.”

I looked over at David to see how he was taking all this, but he seemed to be enjoying Lily’s attentions to me as much as he’d enjoyed her embrace. His blue eyes were bright, and there was a boyish eagerness in his voice as he said, “She’s perfect, isn’t she? Just like I said, Mistress.”

Mistress?

***​

It’s amazing how quickly a person can be totally immobilised. Before I could think, Lily had grabbed my arms and a pair of wrist cuffs from a nearby table, and cuffed my wrists together behind my back. Meanwhile, David grabbed my legs, chucked me over his shoulder and carried me into another room at the back of the house.

This room had a bed – I found this out when I was dropped onto it – but it was unlike any bedroom I had ever seen. The bookshelf in the corner contained no books, only an assortment of massage oils and lubricants. Rows upon rows of feathers in all different colours and sizes lined her two nightstands. Wrist and ankle cuffs were attached to the doorway of the room, the slightly peeling paint on the doorway carrying echoes of all the past victims who had fallen under Lily’s spell. On the wall above the bed was a large painting of a man being knighted by a stern queen, but instead of a sword the queen brandished a whip across the young man’s right shoulder, and he wore an expression of exquisite pain as she whipped him.

Ropes and restraints lined the foot of the bed, and once I was laid down beside them Lily swiftly grabbed a pair of lined ankle cuffs and a clip to connect them, and bound my ankles together. My wrists and ankles were then tied together with a long length of rope behind my back, placing me in a hogtie. A collar was then placed around my neck, linked to ropes that tied to the corners of the headboard. Cuffs were also placed around my legs, just above my knees, and the ropes attached to these restraints led to the corners of the footboard. Hogtied, facedown, hands and feet in the air, unable to even roll over, I cried out to David, “Are you crazy? What are you doing to me?”

It was Lily who answered: “David belongs to me.” She moved into my field of vision, picking up a stiff feather from one of the nightstands beside the bed. “I am his mistress, and when he met me he realised that you can be nothing more than a plaything to us.” She beckoned David over to her with the feather, and in an instant he was at her side and she was kissing him passionately. He moaned with far more pleasure than he’d ever shown with me, and I knew Lily’s words were true. She pulled away from David, leaving him gazing slavishly after her as she walked to where I couldn’t see her. “David needs a real woman, and you’re just a silly little girl, aren’t you?” And with that, she began slowly tickling my left foot with the feather. Mirth was the opposite of what I felt, but I was forced to laugh and squeal and try in vain to escape the feather’s touch.

David still stood by the nightstand, and I pleaded with him in between giggles, “Make her stop! Please make her stop tickling me!” He just stood there, not even looking at me, but gazing adoringly at his mistress.

“Come on Jane,” he said. “You know this is your rightful position. You’re very sweet and all, but Lily can give me a world of pleasure that you never could. She’s everything you’re not, and you belong here beneath her.”

His words stung and humiliated me, but I was in shock and could only focus on the tickling. Lily was now running the feather between the toes on my left foot with one hand and gently scraping the undersides of the toes on my right foot with the other. I was giggling hysterically, out of control, but it was only the beginning.

***​

Lily was now addressing David: “Be a good boy and come here with another feather.” He obeyed, and before I could react he was threading both feathers in between my toes and running them up and down my feet. I was still frantically squealing and struggling, trying to find some relief, and still reeling from David’s flat refusal to help me.

Lily lay down on the bed next to me, casual as anything, and adjusted the ropes connected to my collar so that they were tied to the middle of the bed’s headboard instead of the sides of it. She then adjusted the ropes attached to my legs so that they were tied to the middle of the footboard, and I found myself just as tightly bound as before, but now lying on my right side facing a grinning Lily. She began lightly stroking the side of my belly with one long nail, producing extra giggling and squirming from me. “Now,” she said, “I want to tickle, tickle, tickle this cute tummy of yours.”

My blood ran cold. My tummy has always been my most vulnerable spot, and now that it was stretched tight and being teased by a woman with so much power over me, I was defenseless against even this gentle tickling. “Please, no… don’t tickle…” I managed to gasp, but I knew there would be no relief.

“Don’t tickle?” she asked in a mock-innocent voice. “Can little Janie give me one good reason why I shouldn’t tickle her tummy?” I was giggling too hard to think clearly, and even under the best of circumstances I doubted I could come up with a brilliant treatise on why she shouldn’t tickle me. It didn’t help that whenever she said the words “tickle” or “tummy” I flushed and couldn’t meet her eye. All I could do was weakly answer, “Because it tickles.”

For a moment her deep giggles joined my high-pitched ones. She asked in exaggerated confusion, “I shouldn’t tickle your tummy because it tickles? But isn’t the point of tickling you like this…” and here she danced all ten of her long nails along my lower belly, “…that it tickles you?” I howled with laughter and used my remaining strength to make one last effort to escape the ropes that bound me. Still ravaging my middle, she said, “There’s no way I’m going to stop doing this…” she scrabbled her fingers under my tits, “…just because somebody’s ticklish.”

The fight was rapidly leaving me now. I wasn’t struggling in my bonds as much. I felt myself begin to give in to her will, her desires, her nails on my torso and the feathers that David was still using on my feet. She was never going to heed my pleas, she would tickle me as long as she wanted, and there was nothing I could do about it. She could sense my despair, and her red lips curled into a smirk. She spoke in a low, sultry, teasing voice: “That’s it. Naughty little girls get their tummies tickled, and you’ve been very naughty for wanting me to stop tickling you, and for having such a silly, silly reason.”

If my face hadn’t already been red from laughing, it would have gone pink from shame. At that moment, hearing the tone of her voice as she degraded me, I truly felt like the naughty little girl Lily said I was. She knew best. She was right to disapprove of me for begging for the tickling to stop, and she was right to punish me for wanting to go against her wishes.

I now understood that it was not my place to ask for anything from David or from Lily. I felt no anger, no resentment, only acceptance of my new position and resignation to my fate. All I could do was try to find favour with the sadistic goddess whose fingers were now moving slowly up to my ribs, in the hope that she would show me some mercy. In a whisper, I choked out, “I’m sorry.”

The fingers were still. The feathers torturing my feet were gone. Wordlessly, and unseen by me, Lily had given David a signal to release me from the hogtie. I could feel the ropes loosening as Lily smiled down at me and patted my head condescendingly.

“Well well, sweet Jane is finally learning her place. Good girl, Janie.”

***​

Lily and David untied me, removed my restraints and half-dragged me to the doorway of the bedroom. I had little strength left after the tickling on the bed, and I didn’t have the will to resist. David had been right, this woman was in charge of both of us, and despite the humiliation of it all, it somehow felt right to obey her. She had an easy sense of control, took it for granted that we were beneath her and took great delight in treating us like playthings and making us obey her. I had felt an inexplicable shiver of something like pleasure when she called me a good girl.

I was tied to the cuffs attached to the doorway with my tired limbs stretched to their limits, arms high above my head, feet apart below with my toes barely touching the ground, a big fat ‘X’ crossing out the life I had previously known. This was my world now: my former lover standing behind me, squeezing my flanks and making me shriek with laughter; my new mistress pinching and tickling my nipples while nuzzling the side of my neck, making me giggle and moan; and both of them whispering “Tickle, tickle, tickle” to me.

The teasing never stopped. Lily and David were constantly reminding me of how helpless and ticklish I was. Having to hear, “Tickle, tickle, Janie”, “Koochie koochie koo, my ticklish little girl”, “Awww, are you ticklish here?” while feeling a teasing fingernail on the back of my knee or clawing hands on my ribs made me feel a hundred times more ticklish and a thousand times more embarrassed. I had never felt so small, so insignificant, so completely at someone’s mercy in my whole life. But at the same time, I had never felt so free. Life was simplified in Lily’s house. It didn’t matter if I felt nervous or self-conscious. It didn’t even matter that David had chosen to devote himself (and me) to her. Lily decided what to do with me, and I submitted to her. And I laughed.

***​

It seemed I laughed more in that one day than I had in each day up to that point put together. And the more I laughed, the more my mind began to respond favourably to the torture it was receiving. Once the initial shock of being bound and tickled had worn off, I was beginning to like the feeling of one pair of familiar and formerly loving hands and one pair of foreign and infinitely more cruel hands all over me, despite the agonising tickling.

After almost an hour of tickling on the doorframe, I looked up into Lily’s green eyes and saw her expression of absolute joy as she ran her nails up and down my underarms and purred, “I know where Janie’s ticklish.”And it hit me that my being here was causing that joy. My helplessness, my giggles, my body responding to every flick of her finger. That thought lit me up, and all I wanted was to increase that joy, to give this incredible woman as much pleasure as I could. David’s choice made perfect sense now, and instinctively I wanted to make it my choice as well. To my surprise I heard myself gasp, “Tickle me more.”

“Ooooh!” Lily squealed. “Davie, I think we’ve got her. Come here.” David moved to stand submissively behind Lily, who was still facing me, fingers poised inches from my underarms.

“Why do you want me to tickle you more?” she asked teasingly.

“Be… Because you want it,” I answered in a small voice.

“Do you like being my plaything, Janie?”

I nodded, eyes on the floor.

“And are you going to be a good little girl for us from now on?” asked Lily in a mock-stern tone.

“Yes,” I replied, my voice a hoarse whisper.

“Then welcome home, Jane,” Lily said, as her fingers found my flesh once more….

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back