• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge ain’t so bad.... (FFF/M)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
It was one of those days which is just hot enough to leave you wishing for a nice soft couch and a tall drink without being so hot you’re drowning in your own sweat. As it happened that was exactly what me, my wife Lyn and her two friends Holly and Mary had to hand and all four of us were lounging in the living room in shorts and t-shirts. I confess that my attention wasn’t really on the conversation as it meandered along as all three looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. Bare flesh from toe to mid thigh, plunging neck lines and, in at least two cases, nothing between the cotton of their t-shirts and their flesh. The exception was my darling wife, she’s a little too well endowed to get away without a bra for long without being uncomfortable.

Looking back on it now I should have known something was up when Holly excused herself and was gone for at least ten minutes. A couple of times I thought I heard an odd clinking sort of noise but it was such a pleasant day that I was damn near dozing off and put it out of my mind. I was passing the time ideally stroking my wife’s feet and was thoroughly enjoying myself as she occasionally let out a low moan as I hit a particular spot or rubbed just that little bit harder. Her and Mary were having a conversation about... you know, I don’t remember, whether that was a result of the trauma to come or simply that I wasn’t paying attention I’m not sure. Probably the latter though.

Holly came back into the room and, oddly, took a seat to my right instead of rejoining Mary on the other couch. Not that I minded in the least as Holly’s hand ended up brushing my bare thigh and that was hardly a bad thing. Unfortunately I was a little distracted by her being that close and instead of gently stroking a finger up Lyn’s feet as I’d planned I did the same movement with my fingernail. She jumped and turned to face me with a look that was half smoldering temptress and half vengeful goddess... which pretty much made her utterly irresistible.

“I thought I told you not to do that!” She didn’t so much speak the words as purr them. “Time to teach you a lesson!”

Before I knew what was happening Holly had grabbed me from behind and had my arms wrapped up in hers, fingers locked behind my head in a pretty damn good half nelson. She sprang to her feet and I had no choice to go with her unless I wanted dislocated shoulders. Lyn and Mary followed suit and suddenly I had twenty fingers poking and prodding at my ribs and stomach through my T-shirt. Instantly I collapsed into laughter and would have hit the ground except Holly still had me all wrapped up. The other two moved so one was on either side of me, their fingers still working me over and taking some of my weight on their shoulders. Between the three of them they moved me steadily towards the bedroom, half pushing, half carrying and always tickling me.

As soon as I was close enough Holly fell sideways onto the bed, dragging me down with her. The tickling stopped of course as I was pulled away from those torturous fingers but it still took me several seconds to get my wits (and breath) back and that proved fatal. By the time I could try to fight back against Holly something soft had slipped over my wrists and been pulled tight. The pressure behind my neck vanished as Holly let go and I tried to yank my arms down... only to find they weren’t going anywhere. I twisted my head to the side and saw a loop of the softest rope I’d ever felt was around my wrist, connecting me securely to the bed. That became a secondary concern however as Mary sat herself on my thighs, trapping me on my back and blocking my view as hands grabbed my ankles, forcing them apart and, inevitably, tying them to the foot of the bed. In less than five minutes I’d gone from comfortable and relaxed to trapped, scared prisoner. Oh, and massively turned on as well of course, but that went without saying.

Mary got up and I found myself looking at the three gorgeous women as they stared down at me with strange, hungry looks on their faces.

“This is going to be fun... I’ve been dying to get this bastard back for last month!” Holly said, draping a hand over my wife’s shoulder.

“Ohhh yes, he’s going to suffer for that one!” Mary laughed, matching Holly’s move and framing my wife perfectly.

The only though going through my head was just how dead I was likely to be at the end of the day. The, uh, incident they were talking about had involved me, them, a lot of bondage and a comparison test of electric toothbrushes on soles and all three had been so exhausted by the end of the day it had been ten minutes until the first had made it back to their feet. I was, not to put too fine a point on it, fucked.

“You know, he’s getting way too good a view....” Lyn said, reaching down and picking up a pile of black leather. In one movement she’d straddled my hips, reached down and forced the hood over my head. I felt the laces pull tight behind my head and the strap holding the blindfold in place was yanked so tight the leather actually pressed hard against my eyelids. The only light was through the small round hole over my mouth that let me breathe.

Another side effect of the hood was to almost completely muffle all sound in the room. I could hear a little bit of their conversation but it was more like listening to the teacher in the Charlie Brown show. You could sort of understand the tone but the words were just a mumble. I felt fingers trip gently down my thighs, past my knees, down my shins and settle around my feet, ten fingers to each foot. Lyn shifted her weight, sitting slightly higher up so she was just below my belly button and then... my world became her entirely as she lent forward and let a now bare breast block the hole over my mouth, smothering me, cutting off all air and leaving my head spinning.

As soon as she did this her friends attacked my feet with a joy and urgency I was simply unable to block out. I screamed in the darkness but my protest was muffled to a mew by the beautiful breast smothering me, all it really did was waste precious air. God they were vicious, fingers raking down my soles and between my toes as if they were trying to dig through to the bone. Every muscle in my body went taut as I thrashed... or tried to anyway, all I could do was move maybe an inch in some directions, a fraction of that in others. What was a much bigger problem was as I laughed and screamed there was no air available to satisfy my lungs’ increasingly urgent demands for oxygen. My vision started to go red, a glow spreading from the outside in with black following it. Finally, an instant before the blackness overwhelmed me, Lyn lifted away and sweet, sweet air flooded in. I gulped it down greedily, more drinking it than breathing as the girls paused in their tickling offensive to let me recover. A handful of seconds passed and I felt my body start, just start, to relax. And then I was plunged back into darkness as Lyn smothered me again and Mary and Holly resumed their assault, although this time with tongues and teeth replacing fingers.

Over and over they repeated the sequence, pushing me to the edge of unconsciousness through a mix of tickling and smothering. Every time they switched their technique, never repeating the same thing twice and rarely using the same tool. Fingers, mouths, toothbrushes, dental floss, feathers, hairbrushes, forks you name it they used it. They told me afterwards they used over thirty different means and methods and I believe them. I lost count around the fifth and the rest just blur into an incredible, terrible, wonderful and terrifying mix of pain, torment... and, yes, pleasure. Because the fact was some part of me was loving the attention and that was becoming very, uh, obvious. In a physical way. If you catch my meaning. Okay, fine, I was sporting an erection you could have used as a flagpole, happy now?

It didn’t go unnoticed either as the next thing I knew something cold was against my thigh and moving upwards. I think, think, it was a set of scissors but only because I don’t think any of them carry a two foot long knife with them on a regular basis. A few snips later and my shorts, underwear and even t-shirt were history and I was bound and naked in front of three gorgeous women with revenge on their minds. Lyn hadn’t moved from my waist all through their torments and now she slid her way up until she was kneeling just underneath my outstretched arms. She kept most of her weight off me but made it clear that she could crush the life out of me if she should so choose. Her hands were resting on my armpits and I felt ten more fingers rest once more on my feet. I felt myself tense waiting for the other ten to descend, probably on my hips. I was half right as fingers did indeed descend around that area but only for long enough to slip a condom onto my straining dick. For a moment I was in shock and that shock doubled a second later as someone who definitely wasn’t my wife straddled me and sank down onto my covered cock, sucking it deep into her pussy.

I had no idea who it was either, both Holly and Mary were pretty similar in terms of build and I couldn’t tell which of them it was. Whoever it was they simply sat still, their hands sliding down my thighs to cup the backs of my knees. Without warning all thirty fingers started to dance over my flesh. I howled, I bucked and in so doing started to fuck my mysterious partner hard. It must have been one hell of a ride for her, whoever she was, as all three of them were doing their level best to drive me insane. The tickling was just as hard as it had been on my feet but now spread over three separate areas and with three entirely different techniques. Above me I felt Lyn shift down as far as she could until her ass had to be touching the ass of whoever was screwing me. Talking of which, that mystery pussy started to convulse around me and I felt my own orgasm rise up... only to have my entire world plunged into blackness again as Lyn fell forward and smothered me once more, harder than before and it was only seconds until I was burning with the need for air.

Whoever it was that had my cock in a death grip within her gave a final hard thrust and I plunged over the edge. I thrashed, hands clenching into fists as the red wave of oxygen starvation washed over me once more, but this time accompanied by the biggest, pulsing orgasm I’d ever felt. Someone, whoever it was, crashed forward to lie upon my thighs and I felt my cock give one last spasm and fall still as the blackness rose mixed with one final scream of ecstasy rushed up and claimed me, and that was the last I knew for a while.

When I came to I found myself untied and lying between Lyn on my right and Holly on my left with Mary curled around my legs gently sucking my toes. For a moment I thought I’d died and gone to heaven as all three were naked and grinning at me with a mix of delight and affection that melted my heart and I felt tears prick my eyes. And before you say anything, just try having that look sent your way from more than one woman at a time and tell me you don’t feel, in that moment, completely content, satisfied and just the luckiest person in the world.

I wondered for a second whether I dared ask who had ridden me like a sex toy but didn’t have to bother with the question as Holly leant in close, her breasts rubbing against me as she whispered “That was incredible.... I don’t think I’ve ever come that hard.”

“You’re welcome.” I replied with a shy smile and slid a tired, aching arm around her. “But what shall we do about these two? Doesn’t seem fair that they don’t get some... fun of their own.”

“Oh don’t worry...” She replied as my wife and her friend giggled and started to crawl towards each other over my exhausted body. “... they’re quite capable of taking care of each other.”

I couldn’t believe my eyes as the two women seemed to melt into each others arms, ending up kneeling between my thighs, their lips locked together, each with one arm wrapped around the other, holding her close as each played with the other’s pussy.

Holly finished her thought and, in so doing, wrapped up the rest of the evening perfectly: “Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show...”

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back