• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Roleplays

GarreleFeet

Title says it, Myriads, and it's definitely within possibility. All it takes is the addition of a new section. It'd be a hit, especially among the other writers.

Respectfully submitted,

It all depends upon whether or not you like roleplays. Plus, I didn't mean an entire category of forums, I just meant one forum in the stories section.

I don't know. I feel like that is not something that needs a whole section. It's kind of silly and can be done with one thread, not an entire section, and also in a lot of cases it's a private thing done in IM or something. It wouldn't bother me in any way if the section was created, I just don't feel there's a big enough want or need for it.

The reason I say it deserves a forum of its own is because of multiple roleplays that I, as a past roleplayer, know shall emerge if this goes through. If there was just one, then you'd be dead-on.

What do you mean by 'roleplays'?

If you mean you want to have people do a chain thread in character 'cybering' then you could do that in TicklingDiscusion.

I've never seen things like that outside the chatroom though. Not sure what you mean. Example?

Myriads

Perfect example: <a href="http://rpol.net">RPoL.net</a>. Not all of these are what I'm talking about (plus, few to none have fetish content). To see the most perfect example, look in the medieval fantasy section for a roleplay called 'The Rain of Darkness.' I created and managed it. (You'll notice that I couldn't help but slip in some fetishism ^_^) The main part is the Main Story thread. Don't feel obligated to do all that; just giving an example. Obviously, the roleplays here would be tickling-themed.

Thanks for your time,

:bump::bump::bump::bump:

I completely support the creation of a Tickling Roleplays subforum.

Here's why:

#1) In the "Stories" section, threads represent discrete series of events (just like if you were to sit down and read a book). The audience may comment but is not encouraged to take part in the story itself. And besides multi-part stories, these threads leave no room for addition or expansion.

#2) After stories are posted, people usually respond with comments, etc. Posting in a non-dedicated subforum will give people the impression that comments are appropriate or desired, completely throwing off the flow of a roleplay topic. For example, in one forum that I frequent, roleplay topics are confined to specific roleplay subforums while comments are confined to specific comment subforums. i.e. "My Tickling RP" will have a sister thread in the comment subforum titled "My Tickling RP (Comments)" instead of having comments in the RP itself.

#3) A dedicated roleplay subforum would let users know that (unless the author says otherwise) people may join the RP at any time. You wouldn't jump into someone's story thread and add to the storyline, would you? Well, in a roleplay subforum, that's expected if not encouraged.

#4) The whole dynamic changes when you go from writing a complete story to writing a portion of an open-ended story that others may take part in.

#5) Roleplays are fun to read and keep up with, sort of like reading a comic strip. You know what's happened so far, but what's coming up? You'll have to wait to find out (or help build the story yourself).

#6) Roleplays don't belong in Tickling Discussion because, like I said, roleplays are not discussions, and comments within roleplays kill the flow.

I could go on, but I think I've made a convincing argument why roleplays do not fit the forum at present and why a new subforum is needed. Thanks for considering!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back