• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ride of Laughter M/F some adult content

TinyTickler

TMF Expert
We finally got the chance to go to the Oklahoma state fair me and Elaine had a busy week at work and we felt like going out and having some fun. We were walking down the boardwalk watching people play all types of games we were having such a great time and Elaine said I want to go on a ride so we walked over to the side of the fair where the ferris wheel was and there where all types of rides they had a tilt-a-whirl and the catapult I suggested that we go on the catapult Elaine turned to me “I don’t want to ride that it is too scary” well ok I said we walked a little more and Elaine stopped and jerked on my arm and said look the Ride OF Laughter it looked a little run down, it was one of those old inside cart rides I said it looks ok so we got our tickets and walked up the stairs.

There was a biker looking guy operating the ride he was about 6’5” and he looked a little drunk he asked us with a cigarette in his mouth “that will be six tickets for the ride” so we handed him our tickets and got in the cart as it squealed by making a abrupt stop in front of us I climbed in and then Elaine as the worker grabbed the rail and locked it he leaned over and said “may you laugh until you want to die” now I was worried because something didn’t seem right, the cart started to move squealing as it slowly moved toward the doors of people laughing Elaine held on to my arm as we moved into the first room.

I looked around and all I could think about was how cheesy all the decorations looked and how I felt like the ride would break down and we would have been stuck in here for hours I could hear people laughing hysterically in the ride and I was wondering what it was that made the ride so funny all of a sudden it happened the cart came to a stop my worst fear had occurred all the lights shut off and the laughing in the ride stopped.

Elaine suddenly gasped and grabbed my hand and said “I think I see something walking towards us” I looked in the dark trying to see what is was and couldn’t see anything I said “I don’t see anything honey it might be somebody coming to get us out” it was then that I got scared because now I could see two big shadows moving towards us as I hear a faint evil laughter coming from them I was scared trying to open the rail to let us out before the figures got to us that’s when I felt two giant hands grab my shoulders and pulled me out of the cart as I see Elaine get pulled out as well. I Screamed Elaine and she yelled back John I was fighting to free myself from this giant that had a hold of me scared of what was going to happen to me but mostly what was going to happen to Elaine.

The figure carrying me walked up to a door as I punch and kick yelling to let me go screaming to hear Elaine’s voice but I couldn’t the giant opened the door and threw me inside it was an empty concrete room with a light in the middle of the room the giant figure slammed to door shut as I hear a lock slide trapping me inside I get to my feet as I run to the door beating it with my fists yelling as loud as I can Elaine Eliane let me out Elaine are you ok I fell to the floor fearing the worst has happened.

I balled up crying wondering what was going to happen to me and if I was ever going to see Elaine I heard footsteps walking toward the door I backed up into the corner of the room trying to get away from whatever it was coming to get me I heard the lock slide open as two giant figures came at me they picked me up and shoved me against the wall they took my hands and bound them to a rack that was leaning against the wall and then bound my feet fighting to get out of the restraints squirming all over the place yelling and spitting on the figures tying me to the rack the giants then ripped off my shirt and cut my pants off leaving me down to my boxers then one of them yanked my underwear off as I am tied naked to the rack I feared for my life. The giant figures leave the room as I am left helpless naked and scared all I could think about was Elaine.

I gathered myself and tried to think of a way out of the restraints and that’s when I had noticed that they left the door open if only I could get out of the rack I could get out of here and try and find Elaine that’s when I heard what sounded like stilettos walking closer to the doorway I was in shock to see a beautiful woman standing in the doorway.

She was dressed in a very erotic lace white dress that V’d down to her belly button showing her rather large breasts nipples hard, her dress was cut down both sides exposing her long tone legs and it seemed that the only thing keeping the dress on was a small golden chain.

The mask she was wearing was covered in peacock feathers and gemstones and feathers that were as long as my arm I was afraid of she was going to do to me as she walked up slowly like she hadn’t seen a man in years her walk was very arousing like a dance of seduction that threw me into a trance she placed her hand on my bare chest and leaned up and softly whispered in my ear “I am going to make you laugh until you want to die” I panicked unaware of what tortures she had in store for me.

She stepped back and pulled a long feather out of her mask and said “my name is Mistress and that is all you can call me” I begged her “Mistress please please let me go I need to go find my girlfriend and get out of here” Mistress replied “I will let you leave when I am done with you” Mistress walked up and brushed the long feather against my neck as my head sinks down into my chest to try and avoid the feather Mistress said “don’t resist it will only get better” trying to wiggle free from the restraints as Mistress moved the feather to my underarms I begin laughing uncontrollably as she ran the feather back and forth tickling me without remorse “hahh ahahhaha hah ahahah ahahha h stop it stop it please ahahhha hahahhhah ah hah hh hah.”

Mistress tossed the feather aside and grabbed two finger vibrators as she placed them under my arms giggling her hands as fast as she could “hahahaha ohohoohoh hhahahahha ahahh ah a ohohoohoh haahhahahh aoohohooh stop it stop it ohohooh my goddd stop it hahhhahahhahh hah h” Mistress then moved back up to my neck going from back to front making me laugh like I have never laughed before “hahhah ahahahhahah ahah hahhahah” my cheeks were hurting from laughing so hard and my tummy was knotted up. Mistress said “I’m tired of this I want to make you laugh harder for my pleasure.”

Mistress took off the vibrators and took off her long white leather gloves exposing her long sharp gold fingernails Mistress took one finger and softly started from my pelvis and moved upwards crossing my belly button going across my chest and up my arms Mistress then with all of her nails began scrapping from the top of my arms down my armpits and sides as I laugh hysterically thrashing around “hahhah aha hohooho h ho haha hahhahhah hahahhah why why why oohohohoh oh goddd why ahhhahh ahahhhhah ahahhh a” Mistress then moving her fingers like a spider up and down my tummy crossing my chest I could hear my laugh echo throughout the room “hahhahh ahhahhah hahhahahah” I tried to compose myself and not laugh so that Mistress would let up and it was then that I had noticed that I was aroused very aroused I had a hard on like I have never had before. Mistress said “see I told you that it was going to get better.”

Mistress walked over to a table in the corner of the room and grabbed a hairbrush she looked at me with an evil grin on her face and said “if you liked what I just did to you wait until I do this” she ran the brush down the inside of my thighs, I squirm as she goes up and down my thighs moving down to my feet “no no please no I don’t think I can take anymore” Mistress softly rubbed the hairbrush under my right foot I let out a squeal almost like a pig as I laugh so hard I feel like I am going to vomit “hhahhah ahhhahahh ahah hohooh hoohoh ahhahhahh ahhah hahhahh hah hahoohoh oh my god oh my god no no no no hahhhahh hahh ahhah hahh ah” Mistress rubbed the brush harder going in circles going faster and faster then slowing down and speeding up it was then that something happened I felt like I had an orgasm on the inside it was a warm and wonderful feeling that’s when I said.

“OH MY GOD MISTRESS TICKLE ME TICKLE ME HARD” I couldn’t believe that I even said that I was in a state of euphoria that had me so confused but felt so good to care Mistress then replied “as you wish” that’s when the two giant figures came back into the room but they had some kind of contraption with them it looked like two wheels with feathers on them they attached the wheels onto the rack and left. Mistress moved the rack into the middle of the room and laid the rack flat as she positioned herself in between my legs the feathers rested right in between my thighs as Mistress began spinning one wheel I thrashed around laughing and shaking in pleasure Mistress then began to spin the other wheel making me arch my back in convulsions laughing with pleasure “hahh hahhhahahh ahhahahhah hh ah ohohoh hoohoho hoohohoh hohooho hhahhahhahhahhahha hahhahah hahahha oh oh oh yes yes Mistress ohoho hahhhhah ahhahhahhh ahahh ahha.”

Mistress kept the wheels spinning as she moved toward my head she took off her gold chain belt and tied it around my throat tight Mistress then took off her dress and presented her large breasts in my face as she leaned over my body tickling my sides “hahhah ahhahh ahahhahah ahha ha ho hoohiohooh ohohohoh oho ho ho ahahhh ah ah ahha hahah hahhah h hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmm hma hohohoh oh oh oohahhahhahh” Mistress then climbed on top of me sitting on my chest the wheels still spinning I felt like I was on ecstasy, Mistress then turned around in the 69 position and pushed her beautiful ass and pussy in my face while she was straddling me she began to tickle my inner thighs and sides going back and forth “hhah ahahhah ahahh aha hhah ahah hah aha hha haha h h ohooh ohooohoh ho ahha ahh ahah ahha OH MY GOD YES YES YES YES ahhahhah ahhaha hah ahah ah.”

Mistress then stopped the wheels and jumped off of me moving the rack back upright and placing it against the wall she leaned down and looked up at me and smiled and said “see I told you, you were going to have a good time” gasping for air trying to talk my voice raspy I relied “yes” Mistress then said good here is the finally she squatted down in her stilettos and grabbed my very erect throbbing penis and licked her lips as she slowly put it inside her mouth making one suck and then stopping as a rush of pleasure passes over me cumming all over the place “oo hoohooh ohoh ohohooh h my god oh my god oh my god yes yes yes hmmmm mmm mmmmmm mmmm mhmmh mhmmmmm oh oh oh oh oh oh yes” panting from the most intense orgasm of my life I was as weak as a baby barely able to breath or move Mistress stood up and took off her mask and I was shocked.

It was Elaine she leaned up and kissed me on the cheek and said see I told you this ride would be fun.

TMF Member TinyTickler
AKA John Smalls

Please leave any comments of what you like or didn’t like all opinion help me for making better stories.

This is a good story, nice scenes, and all that good stuff.

However, you need some work. Punctuation is a major issue in this. There are literally twenty-four pieriods in this work, and that's at the end of each sentencial paragraph.

Commas and semicolons and hyphens "Oh my!" And separate your dialogue, the speech, from the rest of the story, it's much more organized.

Read some stories by Suikoden, Marquis De Sade, Crystallight, Dave2112, and Jesus Christ to get what I mean. You can learn a lot from them.

I only ask that next time you write a story that you tell us its F/M and not M/F like you posted for this one. I was waiting for the girl to be tickled.
Great story though, thumbs up.

wonderful story!!!! i would love to go through something like that!!!! but from a guy of course, haha,,,;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back