• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Work, No Play, Stinging Words,And, A Descent, Into Obilvion

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their road trip, It did not go particularly well. They lost two of three in New York, before winning two of three in Atlanta, and losing two of three in Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the center of the country.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, relations between he and Naomi began to deteriorate, badly. Naomi received a call from her agent, who wanted her to go to Miami, to meet with a movie producer, about a film that was due to begin shooting after the Good Guys season was over. For ten days, Naomi was often involved with meetings that stretched late into the night, about the lead part in an upcoming movie, and was unavailable by computer, or phone. Mitch e-mailed, and left phone messages, to no avail. When he finally did reach Naomi, the night before the Good Guys were to return home from Houston, the couple had a vicious argument, with Naomi using her trump card to hit Mitch below the belt. "I was off meeting with producers about taking real work. Work, Mitchell, not the type of things you baseball players do to earn a living, which is play a man's game, for millions of dollars a year" Naomi started. The exchange was a very bad starting point, and would only serve to get worse.

On Sunday night, when Mitch arrived home, he entered the apartment, and went at it with Naomi from the get go. "Okay, Naomi, why dont you go for it. Mitch is a lazy bum who does nothing. He doesnt really "Work". Like you've said to me so many times. You know what, you're not the only one who has sacrificed to stay on this island. I've given up over fifteen million dollars a year, so you, and your three little brats, could keep your home on this island. The Yankees would have paid me 15 to 20 mil a year to play for them, but I chose to stay for one to two million, on this shithole team!" Mitch ranted. "Me, and my three little brats? How dare you, you fucking son of a bitch! You love being on this island. You love to be the center of attention, the big man. In New York, you would be shit. Those "Three little brats" as you call them, are your children, you dirty bastard! If that's how you really feel, you shouldnt be here anymore. Maybe I should tell them you said that, so they can tell you to go fuck yourself, forever! The only reason I wont, is that I dont want their feelings hurt, you fucking scumbag!" Naomi screamed. Mitch stood silently. "Pack your things, and get the fuck out. You've gone way too far. Go to the hotel. Get out of my sight! The next thing I'm going to do is kick you so hard in your balls, that you wont be able to breathe!" Naomi screamed, in an uncontrollable rage. Mitch got a suitcase, packed clean clothes, and went to the hotel. An emotionally charged homestand seemed to be on the way.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their homestand against the Pirates. Mitch and Naomi were still not talking. Mitch struck out five times that night, to a chorus of boos. Kate Hudson, meanwhile, was not sharp, giving up three solo homers, in a 3-1 loss. Things didnt get any better the next night. Gil Bellows was hit hard, and the Good Guys didnt score any runs, losing 4-0. Charlize Theron finally gave a good performance on Wednesday, allowing three runs into the seventh inning. The Good Guys collected ten hits that night, and won, 6-3.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling. "Naomi told me the other week what she really thinks of me. She said that when she acts, that is really work, and what I do is nothing." "The asshole didnt tell you the other part of it. He didnt tell you about his ranting on about all his sacrificies for me, and his children, and how he could have played for the Yankees for 20 mil a year, if it wasnt for me and my "Three little brats" who have to stay on this island. That is the most horrible thing you said. Those "Brats" are your children, Mitchell, they idolize you. That is the lowest of the low. I swear to God, if thats how you feel, then get the hell out of all of our lives. If its not how you feel, so help me, if you ever, ever, say anything like that again, I am going to kick you so hard in your fucking testicles, that you wont be able to breathe! " Naomi said, her voice rising. Mitch was silent for a minute, then said. "I'm sorry, I didnt mean that" Naomi looked at Mitch with disgust, and then said "You asshole" The couple left counesling, not knowing which end was up. Mitch went back to the hotel, and Naomi went home, with nothing having been settled.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell threw a good game, allowing but one run in six innings, as the Good Guys hit two homers, in a 2-1 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, losing 4-2. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, dry, 85 degree day, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys hit five solo homers that day, and Kate allowed only one run in eight innings, in what would be a 5-1 victory.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand.s last series. Gil Bellows won a 1-0 game on Monday night, combining with Hayden on the shutout. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday. She was hammered, giving up five runs in four innings, of a 5-3 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a breezy, clear, 90 degree Paradise Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up three runs in six innings. The Good Guys broke a 3-3 tie with a run in the eighth. The bullpen did the rest, in a 4-3 Good Guys win, that completed a five and four homestand. Trouble abounded both on field and off, and as the team packed to head for Pittsburgh the next night, it remained to be seen if the down cycle was one homestand, or longer.

On Wednesday night, after the win over the Cards, Mitch and Naomi saw an old friend they hadnt seen for a while, Cathy. The seperation had come due to Cathy being out of town for work, and Mitch and Naomi's baseball, and then their weeklong battles, which were still not settled. The three met at the hotel, where they engaged in a long session of three way loving, and tickling. "We're sorry we've been out of touch so long. Things arent great between us now. I was staying here most of this homestand. We're having problems" Mitch said. "It's good to see you too. I hope what youre going through is just temporary" Cathy said. "We've had our issues in the past, we'll work it out" Mitch said.

Mitch and Naomi were just observers at the Saturday tickle party that week, due to their problems. The featured lee would be Katherine Heigl. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Katherines neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was next, attacking Katherine on her underarms, sides, ribs and belly with fingers, as she bucked, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHE!
Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Katherine on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEE! Finally, third baseman Michael, subbing for his cousin Mitch, attacked Katherine's bare soles with fingers, feathers, and ice. Katherine went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Katherine was untied.

On Thursday, Mitch went home, to collect clean clothes for the road trip. "We both need time to think. Lets not talk this trip, and when I come home, we'll see". Mitch said. "Whatever you say" Naomi snapped. "You still dont get that what you said really hurt me" Mitch said. "We both said awful things that we didnt mean. Stop this holier than now attitude, Mitchell. The names you called your children are vicious and cruel" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and took his bag, and headed for his cab to the airport, and the flight to Pittsburgh.

So, it had been a rocky homestand of harsh words and seperation. Now came a ten day trip. Was it just a bump in the road, or the beginning of a much more serious problem? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well that comment about his kids was really unlike the Mitch I think I have come to know through the many seasons I have read about. I can understand where Naomi is coming from. However, lets hope for the team's sake they can get it together and get back to winning. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the comment about his children was very mean spirited, and horrible. Mitch clearly didnt mean that, and he feels terrible guilt, especially since he himself was without a father. Mitch loves his three grown children more than life itself. It's Naomi that he despises, and he knows what he has to do with her. More than likely, he has stayed with Naomi for far too long, to keep his children from having to come from a broken home like he did.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back