• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midwest Moonings, Midwest Mauled, And, Return To The Sands, And Being Buried

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It did not go particularly well. After winning two of three games in Pittsburgh, they dropped two of three games in Chicago, and were swept in a three game series in St Louis. The team returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the California teams.

While Mitch was away on the trip, communication was again non existent between he and Naomi. Naomi was involved in meetings to persue her acting career, and as for Mitch... he was just a lost, aging baseball player.

When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, Naomi looked at him with a snarl as he entered the bedroom. "Feel thankful that I havent told your grown children your "Three little brats" comment. I havent told them because I dont want to hurt their feelings, and not because I give a fuck about you. I always have that to hold over your head". Naomi seethed. "If that's what you;re going to do, then why dont you just do it already,. call a divorce lawyer, and get the fuck out of my life. They can judge me on how I've treated them for two decades. I've loved them with every breath in me, and demonstrated that love. If they want to judge me on one terrible thing I said, that was really directed at you, then I cant do anything about that" Mitch said. Then Mitch continued. "I'm still trying to come to grips with what you said to me. You feel I'm a man being paid millions of dollars a year to play a boy's game, and that you're a "worker" when you act. Well, how about if I retire this year, and become a broadcaster? Will you still consider me a "Boy"?" Mitch asked. "First off, dont taunt me, or threaten me. If you want me to call a divorce lawyer, Mitchell, just say so, and I will, tomorrow morning. Second, I know you've loved them, and shown that. That's the reason I didnt tell them your comment, because I dont want to destroy what has been a good relationship between you and them. Third, yes, you and 700 other players in the major leagues make damn good money, for playing a game. I dont resent that. I've pulled in millions of dollars over the past 20 years, doing just what you all do, but I just want you to recognize it, Mitchell" Naomi said. "I dont want you to call a divorce lawyer. I'd have done so on the road, and not come home to you, if I wanted that. I want this to be what it always is. We yell, scream, curse, call each other names, sleep in seperate rooms if need be, kiss and make up, and move on" Mitch said. "Fine, tell you what, since you said it, go to the guest room. We'll see how this week goes. If not, you can come back the night before you go to California. I'll need some anyway" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and went to the guest room.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their series, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was the starter. She allowed two runs in six innings. From there, the bullpen took over, as the Good Guys scored three runs on solo homers. The relievers did their job, and the Good Guys emerged with a 3-2 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He permitted three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3, before the Good Guys scored two runs in the eighth. Hayden came in for the ninth, and finished off the 5-3 victory. Charlize Theron gave up four solo homers on Wednesday night, and got little run support, in a 4-1 loss.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Naomi and Mitch were still trying to come to terms with Mitch's comment. "I guess she is going to hold this against me forever. I'm sorry. I think my actions toward my grown kids for two decades have proven the opposite of what I said. A larger problem is how I feel about Naomi. We have many things to work through" Mitch said.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell gave up four runs in seven innings, but the Good Guys rallied from a 4-2 deficit, with five eighth inning tallies, for a 7-4 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook allowed only two runs on Saturday night, but got no luck, and no runs, in a 2-0 defeat. Kate Hudson opposed Padres ace Jake Peavy, on a sunny, dry, 86 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were on their games that day, as Kate fanned nine Padres, giving up only one run, and Peavy punched out fourteen Good Guys, giving up but one tally. The game went to the eleventh, where Ed Burns hit a homer, and the Good Guys walked away with a 2-1 triumph.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows was on the hill on Monday night. He gave up only two runs, but the Good Guys didnt hit, and lost, 2-1. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. The Good Guys scored five first inning runs, and then had to hang on, as Charlize combined with the bullpen, for a 5-4 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, hot, 90 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, when Ed Burns hit a two run homer. Hayden finished the Dodgers in the ninth, and the Good Guys had themselves a 5-3 Paradise win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. On field, the team seemed to have righted the ship. Off the field, much progress needed to be made.

That Wednesday evening, Mitch and Naomi met up with Cathy, and had playtime at the hotel. Then, Mitch and Naomi went home, and had sex themselves. When it was over, the couple talked. "What we just did doesnt take away our issues. I know that youre sorry for what you said, but we have so many things to work on. I did what I just did with you because I knew we both needed it, and that we cant always be perfectly in sync every time we have sex. Hopefully we can rebound from what happened, so next homestand will be better" Naomi said.

In the meantime, Mitch and Naomi decided to take Cathy for a session with a professional tickler. The male and female ticklers tied Cathy hands and feet to the bed in their work place. "She's very ticklish, especially her feet, so go and get her" Mitch taunted. The male began the tickle on Cathy's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHHHHEHEHEHEE! Working down, the female joined in, attacking Cathy on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, causing her to shriek:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, the male came back, attacking Cathy on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to buck:HEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, both the male and the female ticklers, and then Mitch and Naomi, took turns tickling both of Cathy's ultra sensitive soles and toes. They used fingers, feathers, electric toothbrushes, pens, and ice for their tickle assault on Cathy's beautiful, soft soles. Cathy went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter:HHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME WITH THE TICKLING! STAHPPP! PLEASE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Cathy was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "I dont know to say that the homestand was "Better", but at least we moved in the right direction" Mitch said. "Yes, hopefully next time will be even better. Go off, play well, and I will see you next Sunday" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.

So, it had been a more tranquil homestand. Now came a ten day West Coast road trip. Would things continue to improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well at least it seems that things are destined to look a little bit better for Mitch and Naomi. That much is a needed respite for the team. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, hopefully things will look up for the couple, and the team.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back