• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VICKY'S DEFEAT PART 2 *New 05/28/08

MTJpub

Verified
VICKY'S DEFEAT PART 2
A SCAVENGER E-COMIC

THE EPIC CONTINUES...

Many years have passed since Vickaria Eridani and Gretel Smith seized control of the Gauten star nation.

Under Vicky's rule, Gauten has grown into a mighty empire.

But the danger of corruption is never far away, and Gretel sees her once best friend and ally turn from a timid, tickle-traumatized girl into a cruel, power-hungry tyrant...

...a tyrant insane enough to change an entire world into a planet-sized tickle torture hell...

**23 Full Color Pages
**120+ Comic Panels
**10 page Bonus Artbook
**e-mail delivery

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/VickysDefeat.html

New to the series?
When placing your order you will find an option to purchase
Vicky's Defeat 1 & 2 at a special discount package deal.

Wow! I mean just....fucking.....WOW!

Dudes and dudettes, I don't often gush over a publication. I mean, I'm honored to be part of the MTJ family of artists and hold everything my fellow artists do in the highest regard. But every once in a while, a publication comes along that goes above and beyond, either breaking new ground in the realm of art, or pulling me in with a story so intense that it takes hold.

This is one of them.

I am not blowing smoke up your collective asses when I say this the best thing I've seen since Bandito's "Bounce of Aces". And, that was the best thing I'd seen since Scav's first "Vicki's Defeat" comic. I just got this pub, and I've read it five times already.

First off, the artwork. I can't say enough about it. It's....just....twisted! And the bonus pages really show you how much goes into the unique look of Scav's art. And it IS art in the truest sense of the word. There's something about the severity, the cruelty and creativity of Scav's collection of ticklish hells that you don't find anywhere else and as someone who tries to do that in my own art, it hits home on a deep level. His artwork focuses you on the task at hand, honing it to a razor's edge.

Second...the story is simply amazing. There's a suspension of disbelief that you need to achieve in order for a tickling comic to truly work, and Scav pulls this off in spades. This was the first time in a VERY long time that I can honestly say I've read a tickling comic and was actually blown away by the ending. Like watching a movie with a twist and you sit there and go "No SHIT! Oh, FUCK that was cool! Never saw that coming...."

Lastly...the sheer generosity of the publication. I've always tried to add bonus pages or some kind of insight into my artwork and the process involved....but Scav takes this to a new level. Don't get me wrong here, I know every artist puts a lot of time and work into thier projects and I respect to the Nth degree the effort involved in just trying to make an e-comic. But...this is no 8-page story, folks. There's a SHITLOAD of artwork here, and I can't even begin to imagine the time it took to do this. Scav could have easily broken this into two pubs and chose not to. I, for one, thank him sincerely for that. This is a true gift in every sense of the word to the tickling community.

Folks, pry a few bucks out of your wallets for this one. I really mean it....it's MORE than worth it. There's simply nothing else out there like it. Ok, I've rambled a bit, sorry about that, but I am honestly blown away by Vicki's Defeat Part II. Congrats, Scavenger....you deserve all the success I know you're gonna get from this one. It's a treasure, and thank you, bro.

The writing on this one is absolutely sci-fibulous!! I swear, if Isaac Asimov had been a tickle freak, he would have written this.

And the art is Scavenger's usual masterpiece.

Dave: Thanks again for the extensive review! Really, I never had such a great comment on any of my works before. It's this kind of appreciation that makes it all worthwhile for me and keep me going and creating new stuff every time. Thanks, man!! :) :) :)

Xodlirv: Coming from a great writer such as yourself, this is a compliment I very much appreciate! Thank you very much!! :)

I'm truly amazed at the effort and talent that went into such a beautifully finished piece. The writing is fantastic, and the artwork captures the dystopian future perfectly. Vicky herself is a great protagonist, and the Entity is the perfect villainous force: I loved the designs for it! Congratulations on such an accomplishment!

Xodlirv: Coming from a great writer such as yourself, this is a compliment I very much appreciate! Thank you very much!! :)

Thanks right back, Scav! It's been my honor to work with you in the past and I hope to do so again!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back